Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere (1788 Views)

11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Princedapace(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
kids eh

adorable kids grin

the last pics is my favourite kiss

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Princedapace(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
more

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Princedapace(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
more

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Princedapace(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
more

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Princedapace(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
more

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by sorextee(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
thats why i cant wait to get married.. smiley still single though cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Cholls(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
sorextee:
thats why i cant wait to get married.. smiley still single though cry cry
my brother what are you waiting for?.......dollar is now 350 na.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
LOL grin its just as if I shd go back to being a kid so my parents would do all the thinking for me while I just eat and shiit and bedwet and mess up the whole house.

And disturb my snr siblings and write jagajaga in their books and and tear their assignment notebooks and pour water on the floor and play with sandsand and beat drum on d wall when mummy is sleeping and dirty my clothes and...

But its not possible anymore. Kid life is fantasy. grin

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by todayguest(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Reason is: They dont worry over what, we parents worry about.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Redomi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigerian kids dare not sleep like these.
I trust my papa ( Baba Bunni), he no go use mouth wake you up, he get wet in he dey use.
Other kids in the street call us Kerosene, because my papa no dey allow us sleep for afternoon, and if 9:00pm no reach, you dare not sleep. You must what you are taught in school till 9pm.
Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Dennygirl: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Too much play
Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by tsephanyah(f): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
before life gets screws,,,cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Princedapace(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
tsephanyah:
before life gets screws,,,cool

my dear....that is it o....being an adult is full of issues eh...i tire sef
Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by tsephanyah(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Princedapace:

my dear....that is it o....being an adult is full of issues eh...i tire sef
why would you,!! struggle is way of life I think.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Kondomatic(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
LOL grin its just as if I shd go back to being a kid so my parents would do all the thinking for me while I just eat and shiit and bedwet and mess up the whole house.

And disturb my snr siblings and write jagajaga in their books and and tear their assignment notebooks and pour water on the floor and play with sandsand and beat drum on d wall when mummy is sleeping and dirty my clothes and...

But its not possible anymore. Kid life is fantasy. grin
Being an adult is really hard my brother. Where you sleep is where you wake.

Back then you would sleep in the kitchen and wake up on bed and Mama will be happy that you slept well but now...........nah when they match your feet you go wake up to see say nah 4 ground you dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by Princedapace(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
tsephanyah:
why would you,!! struggle is way of life I think.

true talk my dear....best part of life remains being a kid smiley
Re: Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere by WHOcarex: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

......... / My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today / My Husband Chose His Daughter Over Me So I Want To Change The Name Of Our Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.