Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

......... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ......... (1780 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Is It Right For A Father To Bath And Clean Up His Female Newborn? / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

......... by Dclog: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
WTF has this generation turned to though ��‍♀️
Re: ......... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hubby sent the video to female friends so that they can confirm what he was saying... no big deal here! Unless of course you expect your husband to have female friends but only talk about church issues....
Re: ......... by Ugaboy: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: ......... by Dclog: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Did you see the video am talking about?
MrBrownJay1:
Hubby sent the video to female friends so that they can confirm what he was saying... no big deal here! Unless of course you expect your husband to have female friends but only talk about church issues....
Re: ......... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dclog:
Did you see the video am talking about?

A sextape.... Which btw, is directly linked to the biggest show on 9ja airwaves right now? BBN is what everyone talks about...the good, the bad and the ugly. Expectng hubby to only talk about what "you" deem fit (with female friends) makes no sense.

Isn't that the same BBN where people are openly fukcing on camera?
Re: ......... by Dclog: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Our present generation has obviously lost it though; misplaced priorities
However thanks for your opinion
MrBrownJay1:

A sextape.... Which btw, is directly linked to the biggest show on 9ja airwaves right now? BBN is what everyone talks about...the good, the bad and the ugly. Expectng hubby to only talk about what "you" deem fit (with female friends) makes no sense.

Isn't that the same BBN where people are openly fukcing on camera?

1 Like

Re: ......... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dclog:
Our present generation has obviously lost it though; misplaced priorities
However thanks for your opinion

I mean, don't get me wrong... I wold understand if you'd argue that your hubby has such sextape in his phone and/or that he is even showing it to you..... But it's obvious that you guys are into this BBN thingy, and that you had no problem with your hubby having the sextape (it even turned you on), so why are you mad if/when he shows it to others?! Why even the insinuation of cheating? Is it because you believe that if he shows it to other women, they will be turned on too?

The funny part is that, I am sure you would have no problem if he showed the video to his male friends.
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
If your intention is to let Nairalanders know that Nengi has a sex video, well done... You try!

I've seen the video though, I'd say the chic in it looks like her but it's not 100% certain. She could easily deny it.

The only person this will affect is Ozo. I'm sure he will watch the video from all angles, trying to analyze it before he finally drinks sniper – hopefully his mother will save him from himself.

4 Likes

Re: ......... by crackhaus: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I mean, don't get me wrong... I wold understand if you'd argue that your hubby has such sextape in his phone and/or that he is even showing it to you..... But it's obvious that you guys are into this BBN thingy, and that you had no problem with your hubby having the sextape (it even turned you on), so why are you mad if/when he shows it to others?! Why even the insinuation of cheating? Is it because you believe that if he shows it to other women, they will be turned on too?

The funny part is that, I am sure you would have no problem if he showed the video to his male friends.
Bruv, this was just to get people informed about Nengi's sex video.

I'm almost certain this alternate moniker has no husband anywhere.
Re: ......... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Oh really? Is this how crazy this BBN get to people...?
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Oh really? Is this how crazy this BBN get to people...?
You'd be surprised
Re: ......... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
crackhaus:
You'd be surprised

So you mean like to hurt a person's image/rating before voting?!?! Kai!!!!
Re: ......... by Dclog: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
And that would have been a better option show the guys, WHY SHOW LADIES, at least he claimed all he wanted was the face of the lady identified, We are t even into the show, everything we heard about the show was via social media, so the show isn’t much of a deal to us..
MrBrownJay1:

Re: ......... by Dclog: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kind,y make your opinion clearer
crackhaus:

Re: ......... by Dclog: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please am here for opinions what’s my business with the sex video
crackhaus:

Re: ......... by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dclog:
And that would have been a better option show the guys, WHY SHOW LADIES, at least he claimed all he wanted was the face of the lady identified, We are t even into the show, everything we heard about the show was via social media, so the show isn’t much of a deal to us..

You are talking like a proper incoherent jealous housewife:"Ok to show his male friends but not his female friends"... As if there is any difference and/or that the female friends will turn into sex starved zombie and rape him against his will. Lol!
Re: ......... by Sixfeetbelle: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
You have a right to be angry cause he's your husband but instead of fighting him on it, talk to him calmly and tell him how you felt that he would discuss such issues with female counterparts. If necessary, use yourself as a example in a vice versa scenario.

Honestly, I don't subscribe to a guy/lady discussing "sexual matters" with people of the opposite gender. Men's club means it's for men inclusive to discuss whatever they want, no matter what it is. Same with ladies club.

1 Like

Re: ......... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
YOUR HUSBAND IS NOT SERIOUS WITH HIS LIFE.
Re: ......... by mariahAngel(f): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
crackhaus:
If your intention is to let Nairalanders know that Nengi has a sex video, well done... You try!

I've seen the video though, I'd say the chic in it looks like her but it's not 100% certain. She could easily deny it.

The only person this will affect is Ozo. I'm sure he will watch the video from all angles, trying to analyze it before he finally drinks sniper – hopefully his mother will save him from himself.

You wicked abeg! grin
Re: ......... by socialmediaman: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Please explain to non BBN watchers out there what this all means, especially the bolded
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dclog:
Please am here for opinions what’s my business with the sex video
Perhaps the part where she orgasmed and the muscles on her arse were vibrating at 50hertz/sec.

I'm very sure it was that specific bit that made you hörny enough to want to have sex with your spirit husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ......... by crackhaus: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

You wicked abeg! grin
If you watch that video and see the way this Nengi/Nengi-lookalike was having her orgasm, even you sef go pity Ozo.

That guy fit commit suicide if he watch that video grin
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
socialmediaman:

Please explain to non BBN watchers out there what this all means, especially the bolded
A pun is what those were, nothing more.
Re: ......... by Liposure: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
I see nothing wrong with what hubby did in the first place. He's an adult. What i see is clear misunderstanding btw you two
Re: ......... by Dclog: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
You sounded smart and I was gonna argue the “jealous wife part but then i remembered how pervert our 21st generation is so I have decided not respond, I can connote from your words you are still single, and if you aren’t you must be an irresponsible husband. And finally you definitely aren’t a Christain
Must he show any one the video, must he?? Is it a kind of video to be shared?
MrBrownJay1:

You are talking like a proper incoherent jealous housewife:"Ok to show his male friends but not his female friends"... As if there is any difference and/or that the female friends will turn into sex starved zombie and rape him against his will. Lol!
Re: ......... by Dclog: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Daft response
quote author=crackhaus post=94271210]
Perhaps the part where she orgasmed and the muscles on her arse were vibrating at 50hertz/sec.

I'm very sure it was that specific bit that made you hörny enough to want to have sex with your spirit husband.[/quote]
Re: ......... by Dclog: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
I guess am the only one in another world, wooow this generation is a mess
quote author=Liposure post=94271974]I see nothing wrong with what hubby did in the first place. He's an adult. The only issue i see here is clear misunderstanding btw you two[/quote]
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dclog:
Daft response
To a daft topic...
Re: ......... by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
crackhaus:

I'm very sure it was that specific bit that made you hörny enough to want to have sex with your spirit husband.

LMAO! grin
You're even more explicit than the op...since you assume her aim is to lure people to watch the video
I'm even curious grin

Re: ......... by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dclog:
You sounded smart and I was gonna argue the “jealous wife part but then i remembered how pervert our 21st generation is so I have decided not respond, I can connote from your words you are still single, and if you aren’t you must be an irresponsible husband. And finally you definitely aren’t a Christain
Must he show any one the video, must he?? Is it a kind of video to be shared?

Are you afraid that he might have cheated on you?
If he had something to hide, I don't think he would've shown you the video.
Don't get yourself worked up unnecessarily.
Re: ......... by socialmediaman: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
crackhaus:

A pun is what those were, nothing more.

For someone who has never watched BBN, can you summarize what this is all about?
Re: ......... by crackhaus: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

LMAO! grin
You're even more explicit than the op...since you assume her aim is to lure people to watch the video
I'm even curious grin
You can satisfy your curiosity, you won't go to hell. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Flees Home After Wife Delivers Quadruplets / Former Model Who Killed, Cooked & Ate Her Husband Wants To Be Freed / Buy Home Appliances And Pay Installmentally For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.