Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Fraudulent Actions Of Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fraudulent Actions Of Airtel (769 Views)

[READ ME] The End Of Airtel's (*555*pin#) Welcome Plan / The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan / Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraudulent Actions Of Airtel by Blaqqprince(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
The fraud perpetrated by Airtel Nigeria.

On the 27th of Feb 2016, i subscribed with the wrong internet code for my mobile device and when i realized, I called 111 to complain. The customer care agent assured me that it will be resolved within 12 hours. After the time given was passed & nothing was done, I called consistently daily but it was still the same story, "pls be patient it will be resolved soon".
i begged & begged on phone still nothing. Not until the 6th day, 3rd of March precisely, when I changed my tone from begging to shouting & insisted on speaking with their supervisor, before it was resolved within 10 mins.

The question now is, must we get to that point before a problem is resolved?

Their plan was to frustrate me so i'll forego the 1000 I used for the wrong subscription and reload again for the right code. This is systematic extortion and NCC should investigate this matter.

After my problem was resolved, their call center agents barred my line from calling 111, denying me of my right as a customer.

Till date, I can't call 111 with my line and it will be successful. Agents will always be busy, which were never before, when i was complaining to them daily.

#50 was deducted from my account on 3rd March & i got an sms from Airtel congratulating me for
using Games Club subscription service. I have never subscribed for anything on all my lines, not even caller tunes. so I wondered why #50 will be deducted from my account. I went to their office at Oba Akran, Ikeja, beside AB Microfinance bank, to complain (since I couldn't reach them on 111) and the lady I met on counter 5, told me that I should forget about the #50, when I demanded it should be refunded to me.
This is another trick Airtel uses to extort innocent Nigerians.
NCC must hear this and sanction them too.

If you know how I can publish this complain on the print media, pls let me know. Thanks

Please share and rebroadcast.

Nelson
Re: The Fraudulent Actions Of Airtel by Abudu2000(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Is it worth opening a trend for?
Re: The Fraudulent Actions Of Airtel by Gboliwe: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abudu2000:
Is it worth opening a trend for?

It is called a "threAd" and NOT TreNd. Moreover, what right do you have to decide what or why anything is posted here? Is this your family business?
Re: The Fraudulent Actions Of Airtel by fembrous4: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
yeas it Worth to report, if mtn was not sanctioned their head for never correct, plz calculate 50naira x million that's enough money. they re bunch of thieves
Re: The Fraudulent Actions Of Airtel by Charlie2206: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hallo Nelson, why don't you share your issue with them via mail and see if they resolve it?
Send your issue to their customercare@ng.airtel.com or Airtelpremier@ng.airtel.com
And I am certain they will fix it.
They have done it for others.
Or, you could put up a number that you can be reached on. Or official email addy and someone will resolve for you.
Try it.

(1) (Reply)

Does Airtel BB Plan Work On An Android Rooted Device? / Blackberry Q5 For 14k / Any Konga Seller Here Should Tutor Me On How To Be A Seller On Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.