Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company (5729 Views)

How To Write A Business Plan / Nigerian Central Bank Bars Loans To Big Debtors Post-crisis / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company by jahbless07: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
i have this great idea for a reality tv show and its a complete sell-out. you know how reality shows are in this century. the problem i have is that i have been finding it hard to write a proposal about it and present it to a particular corporation to which the theme of the show is in line with the company's aim/vision. i don't know if shooting one episode and letting it talk for me is a great idea or , ? help. advice needed.
Re: Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company by cvibe: 1:24am On Jul 19, 2009
@ poster,
Register your copyright with NCC.
Re: Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company by jojo002: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2009
Hi i can help on this am a professional business developer and have written a number of business plans for businesses that are running and doing well, it will be my pleasure to guide you, cos its always best for the person with the original idea to be personally involved in writing their own business plan so they can own it but with the assistance of a professional for perfection.
Re: Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company by easytask(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
send me your email and i will do u a sample of the executibe summary of a proposal i wrote for a business reality show soon to hit the airwave. send your email ro youngoliki@yahoo.com or to 08067303287
Re: Help! I Need To Write A Business Proposal For A Reality Tv Show To Big Company by easytask(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2013
6 TIPS TO PREPARING KILLER PROPOSALS THAT WIN CONTRACTS

The word ‘send me a proposal’ are music to the ears of many Organisations. The invitation to write a proposal is a milestone in the sales circles and an opportunity to get close to the client or to propose a new project or deal.

A well prepared proposal can be decisive in winning a project or loosing one even if everything else in the sales process has gone flawlessly.

After having written over 200 proposals for Companies and Organizations in Nigeria with about 78% success rate (Some of friends actually thought this figure is low) and working and adapting best practices in proposal presentation from the best Business Development firms in the world; here i present 5 tips to writing a killer winning proposal all the time

CREATE A POWERFUL, BUT CONCISE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY.
Decision makers starts with and focus on the executive summary. So create this section with that fact in mind. Assumes the reader knows little or nothing about the subject matter

Clients buy results not tools or methodology. Quantify the result the clients expecting from engaging you. Don’t bug them with the tools you are using or methods. Sell results and results only. Focus on your clients from the beginning to the end of the proposal spend only about 10% of the entire proposal describing your capabilities and not capacity.

Size does matter. Keep your proposal as short as possible. Think quality and not quantity. except where a technical or cost detailing is required a 7 page proposal including Executive summary may be considered too 'weighty'

Use only accurate data or figures. Where you are not clear on how to present your costing or technical details; get a consultant to do so, or go and get basic knowledge on how to use numbers in presentations.

Check every details. Check for typos and use quality materials

Finish well. Use attention grabbing conclusion. Use Benefits , benefit and benefits only conclusion. Make is short probably 2 sentences on the maximum.

Perhaps you may want to greatly improve your proposal writing skills to get your views across. we have our unique proposal training course 'WRITING PROPOSALS THAT WIN CONTRACTS TRAINING'

For how to get these training Please go to http://ngtrainings./2013/07/26/6-tips-to-preparing-killer-proposals-that-win-contracts/

BY: Young Oliki

Young Oliki is an Accountant and Business Development Consultant. Young was Head Accounting and Business Development for Wrangler Nigeria, with responsibility for finance and Business Development for Africa, He also Draws on experiences he had working as Accountant of a Satellite Cable company and a financial Consulting Firm.
His company Amanyyoung Concepts has prepared Business Development Concepts as well training for over 200 Nigerian Firms.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Reinforces Commitment To Nigeria Through New Partner Repair Centre / Why Can't I Withdraw 500 Naira From Most ATM Machines? / Farmers To Earn N101bn Annually From Perishable Cargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.