Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method (5679 Views)

Fiverr My Video Making Method / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
After my post on January 1st about my earning on fiverr in just one day (Link to previous post: https://www.nairaland.com/2071907/photo-fiverr-earnings-month-far ), I have decided to post the end of the month's (January) earning.
I know to some people, its nothing but hey, I spend less than 5 minutes doing my gigs.

1st pic is my total earnings from January
2nd pic is this month's earning so far
3rd pic is a customer requesting for 20 gigs at $5 each = $100 grin

METHOD

Giving my method out is like litereally killing myself with my bare hands. I will just talk a little about my method and drop some tips. I believe the wise ones among you will be wise enough to research and make something out of it.

I will not go into details. I will not tell you how to create account, create gigs, etc because I believe there are tons of tutorials here on how to do that.

All I do is post reviews. Some people might ask questions like what is a review? How can one write a review? etc. Just Google that.

I write reviews and post reviews on people's Facebook pages, some online stores like amazon and some other review sites like Trust Pilot and the likes.
You can't just start posting reviews just like that, you need to have accounts from these sites, creating multiple account is the best way to get started. Each site has it rules though, you can't just create amazon account and start posting review. You need to make at least one purchase. For facebook, it easier but you have to be very careful. Facebook can ban accounts if they come from a single IP or if they don't look legit. So, create a complete account (US account) with a complete profile and profile pics.

Also, whenever I sell a gig to a customer, I let them know that I appreciate them buying from me and that I can post more reviews using different account and different IP address. I also tell them I will give them a discount if they buy in bulk. As I am writing this, someone is ordering 20 reviews from me soon. See 3rd pic below

Ofcourse you need patience and determination to succeed in any "online job". Also you don't expect to just start earning on the day you start, it takes a little bit of time. From my experience, after creating a new account and a new gig (eye catching and "wanted" gig) it takes less than a week to start seeing clients.

I hope you find this helpful. Drop your questions and I will do my best to answer

1 Like

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by libertyfather(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pls how is this working?

1 Like

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by mozele(m): 1:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Please you can also kindly drop the tips on writing Reviews and the amount of words per gig. it will really be of good help to those willing to join the bandwagon.

Thanks.
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
mozele:
Please you can also kindly drop the tips on writing Reviews and the amount of words per gig. it will really be of good help to those willing to join the bandwagon.

Thanks.

There are no tips on writing reviews or the amount of words one should use.

1 Like

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by living2013(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice one

Best of luck op

Am working to join this wagon
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
How can one setup a review gig..please give an idea gig title one can use
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
living2013:
Nice one

Best of luck op

Am working to join this wagon

Thanks. I wish you the same.

See you at the top
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
dbestguy:
How can one setup a review gig..please give an idea gig title one can use

Its easy

Idea: "I will post a 5 Star review on Nairaland"
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by living2013(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
huzyboy:

Thanks. I wish you the same.

See you at the top

Pls, what are the requirements that I will ask anyone ordering my gig to provide.

Best regard
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
living2013:

Pls, what are the requirements that I will ask anyone ordering my gig to provide.

Best regard

Tell them to give you link to the page they want to be reviewed. Make sure you offer gigs you can deliver.

Also it is important that your country is NOT Nigeria
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by living2013(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
huzyboy:

Tell them to give you link to the page they want to be reviewed. Make sure you offer gigs you can deliver.

Thanks dear, I apprecitate

1 Like

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
living2013:

Thanks dear, I apprecitate

You are welcome.

See you at the top
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
huzyboy:

I am very surprised and disappointed at this Post. I work on so many Freelance sites and put Nigeria as my country and I still get loads of clients and loads of money with my hardwork. You should start promoting Nigeria as full of integrity. I have made thousands of dollars on Fiverr and currently a Level 2 seller and all my clients know I am Nigerian. I don't believe in lying about where you are from. You need to understand the secret of freelancing and one very important tip is - Never Lie about where you are from. You will only make a few dollars and a get a few clients. Think of the bigger picture!

Proudly a Nigerian ANYDAY!

5 Likes

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
OneNaijaMan:

I am very surprised and disappointed at this Post. I work on so many Freelance sites and put Nigeria as my country and I still get loads of clients and loads of money with my hardwork. You should start promoting Nigeria as full of integrity. I have made thousands of dollars on Fiverr and currently a Level 2 seller and all my clients know I am Nigerian. I don't believe in lying about where you are from. You need to understand the secret of freelancing and one very important tip is - Never Lie about where you are from. You will only make a few dollars and a get a few clients. Think of the bigger picture!

It's not because I am ashamed to be labeled as a Nigerian. It is because of the type of service I am offering. Most people want US reviews on Amazon, Facebook and others. If you want to order a US review on Amazon will you order on a profile that is Nigerian? NO!

1 Like

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
huzyboy:

It's not because I am ashamed to be labeled as a Nigerian. It is because of the type of service I am offering. Most people want US reviews on Amazon, Facebook and others. If you want to order a US review on Amazon will you order on a profile that is Nigerian? NO!

Great. Now I understand. Sorry if I sounded somehow but this is what I see everywhere. There are loads of other services they can provide on fiverr and also on other freelance sites.

Well done!
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by jonescyras(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm thinking of buying a fiverr account!....pls how much will a level 2 account cost?
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
jonescyras:
I'm thinking of buying a fiverr account!....pls how much will a level 2 account cost?

Don't bother buying because you won't be able to withdraw. The person that has a level 2 account is someone who has definitely withdrawn and I don't payment method can be changed
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by jonescyras(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm thinking of buying a fiverr account!....pls how much will a level 2 account cost?.
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by jonescyras(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
huzyboy:

Don't bother buying because you won't be able to withdraw. The person that has a level 2 account is someone who has definitely withdrawn and I don't payment method can be changed
I'm just a beginner! What do I sell? And how do I start like u?
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Fisayo1212: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls drop ur no I feel like calling u
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by living2013(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2015
huzyboy:

You are welcome.

See you at the top

Pls, I will like to have a chat with you. Kindly give me your phone no.
Thanks
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2015
If you want to contact me, PM me and I will respond ASAP
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2015
OneNaijaMan:

ar u sure
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2015
huzyboy:

You are welcome.

See you at the top

Bro, Keep it up.
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2015
OneNaijaMan:

From what you've said, it's very clear that you are a liar and probably a scammer. You can't succeed as you expect if you register as a Nigerian on money making websites. In fact, If you are very serious about making money online, forget about revealing your real identity. I wonder if this guy also browse only on Nigeria I.Ps IF truly you are a proud Nigerian. bushitttt
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

From what you've said, it's very clear that you are a liar and probably a scammer. You can't succeed as you expect if you register as a Nigerian on money making websites. In fact, If you are very serious about making money online, forget about revealing your real identity. I wonder if this guy also browse only on Nigeria I.Ps IF truly you are a proud Nigerian. bushitttt

You can call me anything you like. If I was a scammer I will be trying to sell you something BUT how much do you want to pay me? The problem we have in Nigeria is Corruption. This has blinded us to see opportunities properly. I have never ever scammed and I never will. Infact, I have been making money online years ago. It only takes a very hardworking and understanding person to know how this thing works. I use my real identity on PPH, Odesk, Fiverr, Guru and so on and I have made a name for myself. Being a Nigerian is only a stupid excuse not to make it.

Instead of condemning people making a honest living. Try and find out how it is done yourself. Knowledge is truly power! The internet is a world of endless possibilities. Stop wasting your time scamming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by huzyboy: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2015
OneNaijaMan:

You can call me anything you like. If I was a scammer I will be trying to sell you something BUT how much do you want to pay me? The problem we have in Nigeria is Corruption. This has blinded us to see opportunities properly. I have never ever scammed and I never will. Infact, I have been making money online years ago. It only takes a very hardworking and understanding person to know how this thing works. I use my real identity on PPH, Odesk, Fiverr, Guru and so on and I have made a name for myself. Being a Nigerian is only a stupid excuse not to make it.

Instead of condemning people making a honest living. Try and find out how it is done yourself. Knowledge is truly power! The internet is a world of endless possibilities. Stop wasting your time scamming.

PPH denied my application3 times. How do I go about it?
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 13, 2015
You spewed trash. I'm not going to drag issues with you. You are a scammer.

OneNaijaMan:

I
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
You spewed trash. I'm not going to drag issues with you. You are a scammer.
I

What an irony. Someone that says u must lie about your nationality and change your IP is calling me a scammer Lol.

Learn to do the right thing. Not gonna keep on arguing with you because you are obviously misinformed.
Re: Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method by OneNaijaMan: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2015
huzyboy:

PPH denied my application3 times. How do I go about it?

What services do you intend to provide and do you have an online portfolio.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks That Open On Saturday In Lagos / Football Betting Need Help / CFG Int'l Presents.....our Your Life Campaign 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.