Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued (27092 Views)

Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by juman(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
The destroyed nigeria.
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Ayodeji2k14: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Those satanic kidnappers would hav sampled d pussies of those young girls by systematic fucking.Thank God they ar caught
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Ayodeji2k14: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
The evil men must have bleeped and disvirgined al d girls.endtime kidnappers
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by binsanni(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Alhamdulilah
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Smellymouth: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by banmee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
onatisi:
Rescued or released
But whichever case it is ,the good news is they are back home while some peeps just joined the millionaires club grin

Guy, you too much. "Rescued or released" were my exact first thoughts. The Nigerian police cannot rescue you out of a wet paper bag talk less of a kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by shamecurls(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thank God!

So glad Nigerians have finally accepted that Sardine is far better than Tuna and Geisha.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by notoriousbabe: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
I hope they came back home safely with their toto

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by 9jatatafo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is a joyful news. Pregnancy test should be carried out on the girls. How much ransome was paid? I don't trust this Nigerian Police Force oooo. Were they rescued by the Askaris or the abductors released them after receiving their ransom in full amount?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by naijathings(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
NCP:
Ok. Good one there for the girls and their parents. I believe the tracking by the DSS brought this result.

tracking.... i hear.

I am waiting for the police to say NO RANSOME WAS PAID and the 3 girls were WELL TAKEN CARE OF by their abductors.

then some days later they will parade some people amd put guns and phones and laptops in front of them and call a press conference to say THE KIDNAPPERS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by blackpanda: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
gists:

Because the ineffectual buffon and his mad dogs would have denied the kidnapp. They would have downplayed it or say its propaganda from the opposition and refuse to take necessary action until election draws near. Of course, by that time the terrorist would have gained ground and become much more difficult to wipe out. That was how diabolical the last administration was.

Anyway, back to the topic: Glory be to God Almighty and many thanks to the security operatives (and special thanks to the Governor)

You are sooo right!
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Irore: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters.......
Satellite G's and Cultists full that Imota, itokin, agura, adamo, adaraloye axis na.

E be like say dey wan treat the school fvck-up.

And Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by OneNigeria1960(f): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pictures
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by frainc(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anurugwo:
TVC E – The three abducted students of Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary School, Ikorodu, Lagos state have regained their freedom, the police have confirmed.

Confirming their freedom, Lagos state Police Commissioner, Fatai Owoseni said the girls were rescued around Igbokuta area of Ikorodu.

http://tvcontinental.tv/2016/03/06/breaking-police-rescue-three-abducted-school-girls-lagos/
rescued or una pay?
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by miqos02(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
ok
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
THERE IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESCUED AND RELEASED. RESCUE IS WHEN THE POLICE WENT AFTER THE KIDNAPPERS AND TOOK THE VICTIMS FROM THE GRIP OF THE KIDNAPPERS IN THEIR DOMAIN WITHOUT PAYING ANY RANSOM AND A TIMES ENGAGE THEM. RELEASE IS WHEN KIDNAPPERS WILLINGLY LET GO OF THEIR VICTIMS INTENTIONALLY.
I BELIEVE THE POLICE DID THE FORMER
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by naijathings(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ayodeji2k14:
Those satanic kidnappers would hav sampled d puss!es of those young girls by systematic fucking.Thank God they ar caught

Caught ?
I pray o.

Nigerian Police wey no fit catch teddy bear wey rest inside bed, na to com catch boys wey don plan d whole thing with 3 female hostages.

dem must parade some people as the Kidnappers sha.
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
RZArecta:

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

MTN IS A USELESS NETWORK

GLO sef don dey follow MTN for back ooo
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by lumeneng22: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters.......
Satellite G's and Cultists full that Imota, itokin, agura, adamo, adaraloye axis na.

E be like say dey wan treat the school fvck-up.
The name ikorodu is synonimous with occult, juju and rituals. Are they still worshiping that juju that likes women blood so much?
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by DifferentBoy1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Glory to God.
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by lumeneng22: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
What about the kidnappers and how much was the Ransome?
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Adebowale89(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
op, complete the update

2 kidnappers were arrested during the rescue mission

same tvc source
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Kingspin(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
gists:

Because the ineffectual buffon and his mad dogs would have denied the kidnapp. They would have downplayed it or say its propaganda from the opposition and refuse to take necessary action until election draws near. Of course, by that time the terrorist would have gained ground and become much more difficult to wipe out. That was how diabolical the last administration was.

Anyway, back to the topic: Glory be to God Almighty and many thanks to the security operatives (and special thanks to the Governor)
You are giving us excuses why this govt will fail, aka blame Jonathan. Thank God the girls are back.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by fortunechy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
A man and his wife had a quarrel one night. The wife got angry and left the man alone on the bed and went to sleep on the floor. The man was lying on the bed and then his pen*s started getting erect,then the following conversation started. Mansadtalking to his Pen*s) "you better stop getting up,shebi you know I'm quarelling with her" Then his wife heard and replied him saying. Woman: "it is me and you that is quarelling,not two of them"(his pen*s and her vag*na). "So better allow him (pen*s)to come down and play with his friend"(vag*na) And then the two of them burst out laughing!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by alfredb(f): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am very happy for these,tank God.
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by samx4real(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anurugwo:
TVC E – The three abducted students of Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary School, Ikorodu, Lagos state have regained their freedom, the police have confirmed.

Confirming their freedom, Lagos state Police Commissioner, Fatai Owoseni said the girls were rescued around Igbokuta area of Ikorodu.

http://tvcontinental.tv/2016/03/06/breaking-police-rescue-three-abducted-school-girls-lagos/

This is d picture of the COWs that did d kidnap!

Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by OLADD: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
gists:

You're very sick. Just go through your trash again and tell us who's even more diabolical. Comparing the Chibok Abduction with kidnap of three secondary school students and calling the ex president unprintable name is an act of stupidity and recklessness. How would there not be suspicion when a State Governor sanctioned WAEC exam in a terrorist infested territory even after been forewarned by relevant authorities? How would there not be suspicion when the wards of the School Principal and other officials were tactically withdrawn from the school environment before the invasion? If you want to know, the ChibokAbduction was a pure political Chess game. At least, the "ineffectual Buffon" seems to be better than a NEPA Bill holder who personally carried a junk to the National Assembly in the name of a "budget"
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
thanking you baba God,what the ineffectual buffon could not do was done by ambode. The wailers , tanoids and the Igbos were already blaming the action governor of the people of lagos dt he did not make a statement with respect to the incidence ,Today we say glory be to God for the successful rescued of the innocent girls .I equally rejoice with their parents.live will not be suprised if the ineffectual and clueless buffon is involved in this saga.
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by tuna4servi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
I'm so happy for dere families oooo
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by God2man(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by Nickymezor(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wow, thank God... wat a grt news
Re: Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued by RZArecta(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

GLO sef don dey follow MTN for back ooo
waiting for this my subscription to expire, I have one etisalat SIM steaming somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Hijack Corpse, Demand 1M Ransom In Ahoada, Rivers State / Concubine Set Rival, Lover, Children Ablaze In Osun / GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.