Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University (10822 Views)

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! / A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by dharay99: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:

Poverty language.
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by RobinHez(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
dharay99:

U neva resume work for Nairaland abi... Fight no dey again? cheesy
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:

Poverty language.
grin
If you assume I am poor, then you must be immensely poorer than me, you rely on the trivial wages sourced from Jumia to earn a living and sponsor your education. really pathetic.

I hope fabzgrace won't be prejudice enough to berate me again. Since you have shown to be rebarbative so far.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
dharay99:

this is what we anticipate from a brat and immature person that is enraptured to ascertain that someone is making calumniating and goofy statements against another.

Birds of homogenous feather! .
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by benigneOne(f): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
LOL federal uni students know this.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:

U neva resume work for Nairaland abi... Fight no dey again? cheesy

this shows that you are so improvident to opine that dharay99 is a good hooligan.

Celebrating diabolic mediocrity.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by RobinHez(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

If you assume I am poor, then you must be immensely poorer than me, you rely on the trivial wages sourced from Jumia to earn a living and sponsor your education. really pathetic.

I hope fabzgrace won't be prejudice enough to berate me again. Since you have shown to be rebarbative so far.
U keep mentioning my little job... Like it's a crime. cheesy

Pray, tell! If you've ever spent a dime on your education without having to borrow credit to call your "sponsors" ? grin

And stop mentioning Grace on this.... She ain't my babysitter. tongue
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by RobinHez(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

this shows that you are so improvident to opine that dharay99 is a good hooligan.

Celebrating diabolic mediocrity.

U know, I finally discovered the time it takes for you to think. And it's equal to the time it'd take a snail to cover the area (L*B) of a football stadium. embarassed

But sadly, u don't always wait for that time to elapse before you start typing... Thereby causing 99% of your posts to become _stupid. undecided

Try and help ur self OK? lipsrsealed
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Elxandre(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians derive so much fun in deriding the efforts of others.
This offensive and has no bit of humor in it.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:
[s]
U keep mentioning my little job... Like it's a crime. cheesy

Pray, tell! If you've ever spent a dime on your education without having to borrow credit to call your "sponsors" ? grin

And stop mentioning Grace on this.... She ain't my babysitter. [/s] tongue
mendacious assertions.

I get monthly reimbursements of palatable pecuniary every month spent in school for the smooth running of my education, I am able to satisfy my economic needs without answering "yes boss" to anyone and spending the time meant for studies on "sales rep" job grin

It is logical for parents to sponsor the education of their children, so why do you rely of on jumia to do that? grin

what have you done that is detering your parents from sponsoring you? gringrin
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:

[s]U know, I finally discovered the time it takes for you to think. And it's equal to the time it'd take a snail to cover the area (L*B) of a football stadium. embarassed

But sadly, u don't always wait for that time to elapse before you start typing... Thereby causing 99% of your posts to become _stupid. undecided

Try and help ur self OK?[/s] lipsrsealed

the words of a sophist. smiley
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by RobinHez(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

mendacious assertions.

I get monthly reimbursements of palatable pecuniary every month spent in school for the smooth running of my education, I am able to satisfy my economic needs without answering "yes boss" to anyone and spending the time meant for studies on "sales rep" job grin

It is logical for parents to sponsor the education of their children, so why do you rely of on jumia to do that? grin

what have you done that is detering your parents from sponsoring you? gringrin

Ah! *gives up*

When u're a lot older... U'll understand. undecided
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by RobinHez(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

the words of a sophist. smiley

And all I ever said was "exxageration" before u started jumping round me like a child begging for biscuit. Who is the sophist here. undecided

Abeg make I leave u to ur thread Jare.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:

[s]And all I ever said was "exxageration" before u started jumping round me like a child begging for biscuit. Who is the sophist here. undecided

Abeg make I leave u to ur thread Jare.[/s]
You just acted like one.

Yes, leave if you want, you(&dharry99) have been depurating the thread with your obscene comments. Your departure will induce sanitization and solace on the thread.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by maryrosz(f): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:
[Post Retracted]
is not how far is how well. u all belittling private skuls is either you wer not opportuned to go or u fill bad dat your generation won't make it to private uni. talking about standard of education and how frustrating education can be try going to Madonna university okija precisely den u will understand a lot Nd quit dis thread. #fucktards
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
maryrosz:
is not how far is how well. u all belittling private skuls is either you wer not opportuned to go or u fill bad dat your generation won't make it to private uni. talking about standard of education and how frustrating education can be try going to Madonna university okija precisely den u will understand a lot Nd quit dis thread. #fucktards
I am the first to like your beauty pic smiley
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Carlson001(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please, Blueto & Robinhez; Peace, I beg of thee!
Let's just forget about all these absurd controversies. Anyway, this is how friends are made, *winks*. The thread was actually meant to be humorous (which I found it to be) but also true depending on your perspective though.

***Modified!***
Blueto, I respect your lingo and parlance; Robinhez, I know how the hustle's like, trust me. But, Maryrosz, I never expected such profanity from a lady though. Above all... Peace!

1 Like

Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Fabzgrace(f): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:
Poverty speaking! grin ^^^
E pain am grin grin
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

Pathetic?

this shows your pejorative insolence!

How can you aver that private universities are better than federal universities that admits candidate with optimal and apex Jamb results and produces prestigious and ideal alumni, like in the case of Uniben producing the likes of:
*.Oladipo Agboluajeactor

*.Emmanuel Agwoje, banker

*.Josephine Anenihlawyer and former minister

*.Richard Mofe Damijo, actor

*.George Edozie, artist

*.Babatunde Raji Fashola, formerLagos Stategovernor

*.James Ibori, formerDelta Stategovernor

*.Okpobrisi Anthony Vote, Doctor and retired General

*.Bright Okpocha, comedian

*.Osonye Tess Onwueme, writer and professor

*.Emmanuel Uduaghan, former governor, Delta State

*.Mbachan Collins OkwenEducator, University of Texas

*.Felix E. Okiemen, professors

*.Sabina Umeh, singer
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Benin_(Nigeria)?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9065166158
??
Uniben, has produced, and still producing more renowned Nigerians than most Private universities. so your assertions are just obfuscatory.

Cc Robinhez
Out of al personnel metioned above
Can you name the ones whom his or her offsprings are also going to a public university?
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by RobinHez(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

You just acted like one.

Yes, leave if you want, you(&dharry99) have been depurating the thread with your obscene comments. Your departure will induce sanitization and solace on the thread.

U should take ur time to go through this similar dumb thread.... undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2273793/hard-fact-difference-btw-private/

Instead of looking for ways and means to get the government to improve the standard of learning in public institutions, u're here castigating organizations ur generation may never be able to get admitted in.
undecided
Do you know that the curriculum ur lecturer is using to teach you is outdated? I know you wouldnt know that.. Cuz u're too dumb to know what's right from wrong.

The other day, a picture of hall3 boys fetching water from inside a tank got to Frontpage (they had to climb into the tank to get water) and I saw ur fellow_retarded brothers hailing them, remembering their own days of fun suffering in the school, they even went so far in their stupidity to claim that anyone who didn't go through that process never attended a school!

I shake my head for the generation of youths we're producing in this country! We celebrate mediocrity as an achievement, instead of striving to improve the conditions we find ourselves. That's why we listen to junk music when we have musicians whose heads are well oiled in the art. That's why we elect officials based on sentiments and shortsightedness when we have great minds with great visions.

I'm a student of Uniben, and I can categorically tell you that the school is overhyped! Those who have made it out of the school to become wonderful people in life are those few people who refused to join the wagon of students (like u) to be content with the conditions they found themselves. Instead they tried hard to make a difference.

If there's any advice I'd just give u from my church mind, it'll be.....

"stop seeing ur self like an accomplished person because u just gained admission into Uniben, because uve only just begun a process... And with all processes, it's end is all that matters. So instead of jumping upandan the world wide Web whilst displaying ur innate attitude, try finding resources that will help in ur choosing career in life"

Ps. I know it'll take u time to phantom this post, but just take ur time to assimilate the best u can. OK?

Goodevening. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by RobinHez(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fabzgrace:
E pain am grin grin

grin
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by flokii: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Public uni.. any day anytime

All they know how to do in private uni is.. Wear suits to impress (nothing upstairs), extort money from parents to buy modern equipments they know nothing about..

Lastly and d most painful one, they lure profs., Dr. From public unis. On part-time basis to teach their pupils, at d end setting cheap private exam questions for them

Go to their departments, you'll see Mr. and Dr. as H.O.D and even Dean of Faculty

Now tell me... Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
RobinHez:

U should take ur time to go through this similar dumb thread.... undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2273793/hard-fact-difference-btw-private/

Instead of looking for ways and means to get the government to improve the standard of learning in public institutions, u're here castigating organizations ur generation may never be able to get admitted in.
undecided
Do you know that the curriculum ur lecturer is using to teach you is outdated? I know you wouldnt know that.. Cuz u're too dumb to know what's right from wrong.

The other day, a picture of hall3 boys fetching water from inside a tank got to Frontpage (they had to climb into the tank to get water) and I saw ur fellow_retarded brothers hailing them, remembering their own days of fun suffering in the school, they even went so far in their stupidity to claim that anyone who didn't go through that process never attended a school!

I shake my head for the generation of youths we're producing in this country! We celebrate mediocrity as an achievement, instead of striving to improve the conditions we find ourselves. That's why we listen to junk music when we have musicians whose heads are well oiled in the art. That's why we elect officials based on sentiments and shortsightedness when we have great minds with great visions.

I'm a student of Uniben, and I can categorically tell you that the school is overhyped! Those who have made it out of the school to become wonderful people in life are those few people who refused to join the wagon of students (like u) to be content with the conditions they found themselves. Instead they tried hard to make a difference.

If there's any advice I'd just give u from my church mind, it'll be.....

"stop seeing ur self like an accomplished person because u just gained admission into Uniben, because uve only just begun a process... And with all processes, it's end is all that matters. So instead of jumping upandan the world wide Web whilst displaying ur innate attitude, try finding resources that will help in ur choosing career in life"

Ps. I know it'll take u time to phantom this post, but just take ur time to assimilate the best u can. OK?

Goodevening.undecided
It is spelt as fathom, not "phantom" ok? grin

Mr prevaricator, it seems you don't even deserve to be erroneously inducted into Uniben following your ineptitude way of assessing and making verdicts regarding a particular thesis.

I am a student of Uniben and I possess the temerity to say it anywhere, People resorted to opting for private schools because they are not able to meet up with the prerequisite of attaining an admission in Uniben.

Yes, the school may be "over hyped" as believed by some, but the fact that it produces more ingenious minds than private institutions cannot be relegated. it is an undisputable fact that Uniben's certificates are more recognised than other privates institutions in the labour market.

You find more professors and proficient staffs in Uniben than private universities.
You find people who are zealous and steadfast towards the procurement of knowledge and merited certificates, unlike those private schools students that easily lobby their way to obtaining certificates via their affluence.

I should shake my head for you, because of your pathetic state of myopic views and financial deprivations, which is inducing physiological and psychological adversity and ordeals, making you despondent and disdained grin.

I love Uniben, and I love to project good things about the institution, instead of being a repellent naysayer and fabulist to the evolution of the institution.

If you loathe the school, why not repeal your admission and go back to Lagos where you are denied of admission because of your failure to meet up with Unilag's creteria.

I think your jumia clients are waiting for you, be a good messenger by attending to them grin.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
mayowa122:

Out of al personnel metioned above
Can you name the ones whom his or her offsprings are also going to a public university?
the fact remains, products from Public schools are better than private.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Fabzgrace(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please It's enough Blueto and Robinhez and to think you both know each other in the real world undecided .
Blueto, sometimes we don't have to depend on our parents for everything. We can work hard ourselves.

Robinhez, UNIBEN is still your school. Stop belittling it in Public angry angry
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

the fact remains, products from Public schools are better that private.
They had no choice since there was no private university during their days.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fabzgrace:
Please It's enough Blueto and Robinhez and to think you both know each other in the real world undecided .
Blueto, sometimes we don't have to depend on our parents for everything. We can work hard ourselves.

Robinhez, UNIBEN is still your school. Stop belittling it in Public angry angry

I thought you were aiding him before?

why are you indicting him now

Are you just realising his loathsomeness for Uniben?

he recently created this thread "UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured)" just to ventilate uniben's flaws to the Public.

Stop being his gullible follower dear.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
mayowa122:

They had no choice since there was no private university during their days.
what happens to the international objective organizations scrupulously ranking public schools ahead of privates in Nigeria?
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:
what happens to the international objective organizations scrupulously ranking public schools ahead of privates in Nigeria?
They do it Base on achievement of the school compared to the private university.
But you can't blame any private university for not achieving up to some university that are 50years older than them.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
mayowa122:

They do it Base on achievement of the school compared to the private university.
But you can't blame any private university for not achieving up to some university that are 50years older than them.

Mr. man, that is not solely the criteria for ranking universities.

Public universities have the best brains, Like Uniben that admits candidates with high Jamb scores, while the others are taken to private uni or poly.
Public Universities will always continue to produce top class alumni because of its strict approaches of instilling diligence in students, while privates are mainly occupied by those from already established homes, thus, having nothing to prove, thereby, becoming indolent and lobbying to obtain certificates.
Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
blueto:

Mr. man, that is not solely the criteria for ranking universities.

Public universities have the best brains, Like Uniben that admits candidates with high Jamb scores, while the others are taken to private uni or poly.
Public Universities will always continue to produce top class alumni because of its strict approaches of instilling diligence in students, while privates are mainly occupied by those from already established homes, thus, having nothing to prove, thereby, becoming indolent and lobbying to obtain certificates.
Bro don't get deceived
The only reason why this so called public school are strict to enter because they are popular and the level of candidate applying are very high
Go and check the public university that are recently establish, they are very easy to enter and that's because they have not gain much popularity
I still know someone who got admitted with 160 into uniosun and that because it recently established in 10years now they will say it's strict to enter, convenant is even more strict to enter than this so called public university, I went to covenant university to transfer into their school. I was told I have to start from the beginning I E write jamb again they even told me if I had come from Oxford ill still have to start all over again, bro if I came from Oxford this public university would even make me a junior lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
mayowa122:

Bro don't get deceived
The only reason why this so called public school are strict to enter because they are popular and the level of candidate applying are very high
Go and check the public university that are recently establish, they are very easy to enter and that's because they have not gain much popularity
I still know someone who got admitted with 160 into uniosun and that because it recently established in 10years now they will say it's strict to enter, convenant is even more strict to enter than this so called public university, I went to covenant university to transfer into their school. I was told I have to start from the beginning I E write jamb again they even told me if I had come from Oxford ill still have to start all over again, bro if I came from Oxford this public university would even make me a junior lecturer.
Stop using covenant as a case study, we all know it is well establish, but comparing the total number of private universities in Nigeria against the Public one is a big joke.

Public schools like Uniben recruits anyone that is able to make first class. this is a gimmick to allure the students to be diligent an committed to their studies, we also have a work/study programme that aids students with financial constrains to source sufficient funding for their educational expenditures.

Unilag is currently ranked above Covenant in the same Lagos state.

If covenant as a private university has emerged in the top10 rankings, then what is impeding other private schools?

Students in federal universities or poly are often winners of any inter-uni or inter-ploy competitions, of which depicts that fed is still better than private, irrespective of year of origin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without Jamb -revealed. / Osun Distributes Computer Tablets Of Knowledge For Test-running / Admission At The New 9 Federal University In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.