Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Do I Tell Her(experience Needed) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Tell Her(experience Needed) (622 Views)

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / What If I Tell That There Is Are 3 Other Names For BODMAS... / Twenty Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her(experience Needed) by fawaz050(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
There is a girl in my
neighbourhood who wants to sit for jamb but her subject combination for her desired course is wrong.

AlThough,she is yet to write her exam and i feel if i tell r she will be so listless and disheartened to write the exam infact it will emasculate her morale

My Questions are;
1. Is it still possible for her to change her subject combo?
2.If no,how do i tell her?

Cc.fynestboi lalasticlala pls help move it to front page so that people could contribute even if its not fp worthy.but am in a conundrum

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language At University Of Wisconsin / Become The Next Microsoft Champion 2016 / Conversion Of Hnd To Bsc Through Top-up Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.