Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mike Adenuga Becomes The Second Richest Man In Africa According To Forbes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Becomes The Second Richest Man In Africa According To Forbes (592 Views)

Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga Becomes The Second Richest Man In Africa According To Forbes by kachikwudavid(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mike Adenuga Is Now The Second Richest Man In Africa.

The Nigerian businessman Mike Adenuga according to Forbes is the biggest gainer among the African billionaires, after the number one man Aliko Dangote,

Adenuga is now worth $10 billion, up from $4 billion.....

read more ...http://www.kachikwudavid.com/2016/03/mike-adenuga-becomes-second-richest-man.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Becomes The Second Richest Man In Africa According To Forbes by cruzita(f): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
congrats sir,pls do u have a son ?so that I can be a partaker of your blessings.lol
Re: Mike Adenuga Becomes The Second Richest Man In Africa According To Forbes by DankemzI(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
cruzita:
congrats sir,pls do u have a son ?so that I can be a partaker of your blessings.lol

Gold diggers every where, lol cry
Re: Mike Adenuga Becomes The Second Richest Man In Africa According To Forbes by Utchgirl(f): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
cruzita:

Me 2 ooo !

That's nt gold digging,it's called tapping.....Lolzz

Congrats 2 Adenuga !
Re: Mike Adenuga Becomes The Second Richest Man In Africa According To Forbes by kachikwudavid(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Julius Agwu Goes Back To School / #Opinion: P-square And The Breakup Wahala / Please Vote For Me In A Contest - Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.