Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. (7429 Views)

Diddy Becomes A Billionaire, Replaces Kanye West As The Second Richest Artist / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Over 7000 People At ECG Church, South Africa(video / Wizkid Crowned As King In Uganda (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by habeebobalola(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is Hassanal Bolkiah, the Sultan of Brunei.

His full name: Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam.

Sultan is the wealthiest king in the world.
After Queen Elizabeth II, the Sultan is the second longest-reigning current monarch .
The Sultan’s lifestyle includes. . .

A golden palace which is one of the largest in the world, with its 1788 rooms, with its 564 chandeliers, and a stable for the Sultan’s 200 polo horses.

The Sultan also posseses a car collection of around 7,000 cars, with most of them being vintage or custom made. They includes 600 Rolls Royce cars, over 300 Ferraris,134 Koenigeggs, 11 McLaren F1s, 6 Dauer Porsche 962 LMs and a number of luxurious Jaguars.

As a birthday present to himself on his 50th, He also built a $27 Million stadium for Michael Jackson to perform 3 concerts for his birthday.

The Sultan of Brunei earns $100 a second from oil earning and investments.

For more photo
https://obagists..com.ng/2018/02/meet-second-richest-king-in-world-that.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by timwudz(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thank God say no be hushpuppi get this kind money

God, link me up with this man's daughter to marry

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by lildush(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
my GOD dis is d kind of people i wil lik to meet..
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Hardaysheenar(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
even those wey do money ritual no get ds kind money...yet heavy punishment awaits dem...I need to ask my parents why they chose to make me a citizen of ds zoo called naija...heard one his family member is playing for Leicester city fc

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
habeebobalola:

This is Hassanal Bolkiah, the Sultan of Brunei.

His full name: Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam.

For more photo
https://obagists..com.ng/2018/02/meet-second-richest-king-in-world-that.html?m=1
before person go call this name finish, day go don break!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
...beht he is not taking the cars to afterlife now....
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by bayocanny: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2018
He resemble Muamar Gaddafi of Libya
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by crackhouse(m): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2018
I know that man well when I was in his country.
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by OneCorner: 1:49am On Feb 18, 2018
timwudz:
Thank God say no be hushpuppi get this kind money

God, link me up with this man's daughter to marry
Sorry for ur broke-ass life cool
m-fucking gold digger finding someone to feed dem throughout their entire life cool

And if dem dey call men out now, u go dey show ur ugly face cool
Radarada tin... Go work and stop finding girls dat will feed u while u type nonsense on nairaland cool

I dey vex ni Oo cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Dontquit: 3:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm 7000 cars, to drive all d cars it will take him 20yrs driving diff car each day. Is it a mistake to be born in this part of the world?

I just hope d citizens are not living in penury like naija,cos sometimes oil can be a curse to a nation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by timwudz(m): 4:38am On Feb 18, 2018
OneCorner:

Sorry for ur broke-ass life cool
m-fucking gold digger finding someone to feed dem throughout their entire life cool

And if dem dey call men out now, u go dey show ur ugly face cool
Radarada tin... Go work and stop finding girls dat will feed u while u type nonsense on nairaland cool

I dey vex ni Oo cool
Radarada mani eleyii n so lenu ke...

u know how much dey my account?

u know how much I give my girlfriends? it'd feed your hungry protrude belly bitchnigga.

and if we dey talk of person wey fine, quote me your best picture wey u get make we see person wey fine reach Obasanjo btw me and u

Certified mad man niyin sir

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 18, 2018
Oh okay

Guess the citizens must be living the life.
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by OneCorner: 6:19am On Feb 18, 2018
timwudz:

Radarada mani eleyii n so lenu ke...

u know how much dey my account?

u know how much I give my girlfriends? it'd feed your hungry protrude belly bitchnigga.

and if we dey talk of person wey fine, quote me your best picture wey u get make we see person wey fine reach Obasanjo btw me and u

Certified mad man niyin sir

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by yorex2011: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Gungnir:
Elizabeth rcher than the Saudi king?

Longest serving monarch
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by yorex2011: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2018
8 million+ a day is hugeee
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by adegeye38(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Dontquit:

Hmmm 7000 cars, to drive all d cars it will take him 20yrs driving diff car each day. Is it a mistake to be born in this part of the world?

I just hope d citizens are not living in penury like naija,cos sometimes oil can be a curse to a nation.
nah, brunei citizens live in comfort, and the poverty level is extremely low

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by adegeye38(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Gungnir:
Elizabeth rcher than the Saudi king?
yeah u knw say no b only d king dey get all d money, d saudi king is worth billions of dollars though, but Elizabeth is more richer, the saudi family are numerous about 15000 members

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2018
yorex2011:

Longest serving monarch

Oh didn't read it well. Longest serving? Never knew.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by turhibdwhale(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2018
He have a nephew playing at leceister city reserve team.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Rigel95(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2018
He is broke...argue with your phone!
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Lifediary: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2018
Gungnir:

Oh didn't read it well. Longest serving? Never knew.
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by chubinwa(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2018
Who come b d first. i no say dat one go dey use money do tissue paper.

if only I can become a houseboy in dis kind of house, I for dey compete wit mumpha and his fake ass friend, hushpuppy
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by ObservantFellow: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
7000 Cars lipsrsealed

Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hardaysheenar:
even those wey do money ritual no get ds kind money...yet heavy punishment awaits dem...I need to ask my parents why they chose to make me a citizen of ds zoo called naija...heard one his family member is playing for Leicester city fc
yeah, bt nt with the senior team, and the boy is worth 20 billion dollars.
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Deckline(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
This man name weak me i swear. walai ta lai sumol billai.
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lobatan!! Golden toilet
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by phenzy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Partnerbiz(f): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2018
earns 6k dollars in an hour?
ok no p.
Re: Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars. by Cately(f): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious

(1) (Reply)

Terri Ryn Biography, Age, Music, Net Worth & Profile / Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police / Meet Amber Rose With Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.