Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) (2954 Views)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Munachi abii, age 28 years ex beauty queen put her sexy curves on display. Along with hot model Sarah ofili age 31. I'm sure all eyes were on them. tongue

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Massive my d!ck angry

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by endtimesblog: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by domopps(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Enof of these boops and curves now! Even some1 with table tennis egg on her chest everything is massive on Nairaland!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
domopps:
Enof of these boops and curves now! Even some1 with table tennis egg on her chest everything is massive on Nairaland!

Cheeeeeers
why are you hating on such a beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
agarawu23:
Massive my d!ck angry
but you have eyes right
endtimesblog:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
which one is shocking you? Sarah or munachi?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by White007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Searching frantically for the "massive booty" can't see any.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
massive ko......smaller ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by agarawu23(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
but you have eyes right
oga
I don't need to borrow glasses.
That ass and boobs are just normal
Nothing is massive here

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=43537449]oga
I don't need to borrow glasses.
That ass and boobs are just normal
Nothing is massive here [/quotehey stop playing her sexiness down. Munachi is known to be so busty. Look well.
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
White007:
Searching frantically for the "massive booty" can't see any.
its there. Also I said booby not booty
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
massive ko......smaller ni
but your girlfriend don't have this fine shape like muna
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by domopps(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why are you hating on such a beautiful woman

Boss why shld I! Am just been realistic here couldn't find anything massive on her chest!

Cos if u call that small thing massive what will u call the one in d pix below......

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by agarawu23(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=43537594][/quote]bro
Her being bursty or not won't pay my bills undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
domopps:

Boss why shld I! Am just been realistic here couldn't find anything massive on her chest!

Cheeeeers
see her boobs at age 25

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
agarawu23:
bro
Her being bursty or not won't pay my bills undecided
then why did you come here to look?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
then why did you come here to look?
I can view any fvcking thread here on Nl angry
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
agarawu23:
I can view any fvcking thread here on Nl angry

get out! Get OUT with that nasty attitude of yours!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by agarawu23(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
Palmwinetapper:
get out! Get OUT with that nasty attitude of yours!
[/s]pained grin
Oya begin cry

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]pained grin
Oya begin cry
munachi hater. Get away
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by wheredemdey: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kindly tell Sarah to come suck me up....she has limited time to do so before I change my mind.

Munachi is so manly.....let her try weight lifting jare...thats her natural calling.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
wheredemdey:
Kindly tell Sarah to come suck me up....she has limited time to do so before I change my mind.

Munachi is so manly.....let her try weight lifting jare...thats her natural calling.

ok from your first sentence I have realized who you are. You are charix in another moniker. Firstly munachi is not manly. She has big boobs which are consistent with feminine features.
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by zizashair(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Not really massive... Nice outfit

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
zizashair:
Not really massive... Nice outfit
they are massive. Please be honest and fair
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
but your girlfriend don't have this fine shape like muna
go n ask Google nah
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
go n ask Google nah
sharrap
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Hermanie(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Seriously, what does this lady do for a living ?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hermanie:
Seriously, what does this lady do for a living ?
ex beauty queen. Now a rapper
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Hiltaux(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
ana agbghari oto lipsrsealed
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Hermanie(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
ex beauty queen. Now a rapper

Okay o. No matter I've not seen any of her work
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Massive Boobs And Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 3:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Hermanie:

Okay o. No matter I've not seen any of her work
check on YouTube
You will full in love

(1) (Reply)

Musician Iceberg Slim Accuses Phyno And Peter Okoye / Davido Daughter Imada And Her Mum Sophie Visit Davido Mansion(pics,video) / Juliet Ibrahim Repost Tonto Dikeh Post,replies Ice Berg After Calling Her Toxic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.