Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Want To Show People How To......... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Want To Show People How To......... (1856 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Show People How To......... by abadebaba: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
get paid weekly or monthly 30% of his/her capital,where to predict six or atleast two numbers correctly I mean lottery and get paid in dollars or naira.People tells me it is ponzi, others say it is scam;as long as it is paying me and I dont have to wait for my money in my bank's savings account to get credited with interest before I settle my bills,I dont care.Keep sending in your email addresses or whatsapp numbers for me to send you the details on how to join this earning frenzy.Don't delay as you maylater realise that you have been missing something great.Don't be told again because you are going to regret.
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by blackb2(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Foolish_Scammer... You need email addresses abi? And phone numbers for those useless annoying sms abi? Thunder fire you there shocked
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by abadebaba: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2016
"Foolish_Scammer... You need email addresses abi? And phone numbers for those useless annoying sms abi? Thunder fire you there"
Hello Blackb2,I am not a scammer neither am I going to be sending you needless sms with the phone numbers.What I have has bettered people's life and is still doing so from eastern europe to africa now in more than 100 countries.I am not going to collect any moneyfrom you as it is free.The whatsapp phone numbers is to be used to add you to the group in Nigeria,Thank you.
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by MikeTyson(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by pyruvate123(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by Iwant2know: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2016
07065158576. Stridebs01@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by samfrancis1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
dr.tpain1@gmail .com
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by ahmtech93(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lets see if truly u aren't a scammer. Add me 08169959022 nd ahmtech2406@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by DTOBS(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2016
abadebaba:
get paid weekly or monthly 30% of his/her capital,where to predict six or atleast two numbers correctly I mean lottery and get paid in dollars or naira.People tells me it is ponzi, others say it is scam;as long as it is paying me and I dont have to wait for my money in my bank's savings account to get credited with interest before I settle my bills,I dont care.Keep sending in your email addresses or whatsapp numbers for me to send you the details on how to join this earning frenzy.Don't delay as you maylater realise that you have been missing something great.Don't be told again because you are going to regret.

Let me see what u re talking about....
add 08062957916
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by Millsz: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2016
ok
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians are gullible... How can you guys fall for this cheap scam?
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by abadebaba: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2016
@Ezechinwa,unfortunately this programme aint scam @ all.At the start I thought it was scam be4 especially what people that googled it said about it.But,it isnt scam,ponzi,hyip,mlm or investment program.Only that the people I have introduced it to so far are yet to try it out as they have refused to show interest.@least facebook page with other testimonies from the site wont lie.
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by ib4uakpele: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
FIGHTING FOR EXCELLENCE
Excellence is a spirit that refuses to settle with the status quo and ‘what is available’ – it goes for what it desires and deserves.
Excellence is the cure to mediocre and complacency. To excel, fight has no substitute. Life may not be fair to you, but you can still fare well.
Excellence is not a gift! To achieve and attain to it, it calls for a strive. Excellence is the preserve of fighters. Excellence is the factor that makes a man restless and uncomfortable, always reacts against what is existing for what should come in existence.
David was against Goliath. Samson stood against the Lion. Daniel and his companions refused to worship the idol of Babylon...the list is endless.
Jesus came to set a new other. Reactions, revolutions and realization are actions leading to excellence.
Go contrary, stand out, don’t blend! Then you are on your way to excellence.
Shalom!
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by abadebaba: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
@ib4uakpele,If I may interprete wat u are trying to pass across.I am not hia to boast about myself or wat I know how to do.I am not a fool cos I know wat d nigerian economy is saying.I will not introduce any hyip to u cos I know it is going to fail now or later.Wat am trying to pass across is a message,a program I believe is changing lives.Instead of engaging in punting and other stuffs that will all know are games of give n take.U can just start with any small amt u can afford to spare.Am not here to boast that am a christ or all d stuffs u listed there.I am here to touch lives in my own little way.Thank u.

ib4uakpele:
FIGHTING FOR EXCELLENCE
Excellence is a spirit that refuses to settle with the status quo and ‘what is available’ – it goes for what it desires and deserves.
Excellence is the cure to mediocre and complacency. To excel, fight has no substitute. Life may not be fair to you, but you can still fare well.
Excellence is not a gift! To achieve and attain to it, it calls for a strive. Excellence is the preserve of fighters. Excellence is the factor that makes a man restless and uncomfortable, always reacts against what is existing for what should come in existence.
David was against Goliath. Samson stood against the Lion. Daniel and his companions refused to worship the idol of Babylon...the list is endless.
Jesus came to set a new other. Reactions, revolutions and realization are actions leading to excellence.
Go contrary, stand out, don’t blend! Then you are on your way to excellence.
Shalom!
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by Donpizzle(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2016
oly4success@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by Wednesday22: 12:23am On May 24, 2016
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by afeezzezo: 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
abadebaba:

+233549869685
Re: I Want To Show People How To......... by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2019
[quote

(1) (Reply)

. / When NYSC Gives You Kits That Is Not Ur Size / Insurance Scheme for NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.