Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North (22973 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Mom Whose Two Kids Were Abducted By Apprentice Has Attempted Suicide 3 Times / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by effty(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
My frnd, u re the one bin illiberal here. What is the purpose of d kidnap? Why d conversion before bin married/sold off? Who re those behind it other than d so-called Hibah/Sharia commission? Answer all this before I insult u for bin stupid.
Terye:
Must you blame a man's actions on his religion? No religion on this planet earth will teach such even indu . Stop been prejudicial and parochial..
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by effty(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Go nd tell d Hisbah commission dat.
juman:
Forcing anybody to Islam is not acceptable and wrong.

Quran says:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." (Quran 2:256)
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by judondasylva(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
one Nigeria.even when its obvious that its not working.
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by realman2020: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Almost all muslems are paedophiles.dts y u can hardly find a virgin in their community whch informed d kidnapping of little girls fr other regions
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by undigeh: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Born2berich:
Below as revealed by punch newspapers after thorough investigative journalism are some of more Christian teenage girls that were abducted in some areas in the north, forced to convert to Islam and forcefully married without their parents consent.

1.Blessing Gopep, Stolen at 12 from a Bauchi motor park

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch?max_id=706473169784168447

It can now be established that, all the women in Muslim community, presumed married, with the name Aisha are victims of abduction and forced marriage from Christian family.
More interestingly, prophet Mohammed wife's name was also called Aisha, a minor at aged 6 or 7 years.
Please, just google "thighing" and select the suggesting site relating to prophet Mohammed.
You will stop to wander why PAEDOPHILIA is common among Muslims.
A religion consumed by sexual pervasion.
Predators of under age girl.

If it was so with the founder of a religion, how can he place a restriction on the age of a female gender for marriage.
Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by 41lady(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
ogashman:
na wa o.
is this part of the plan of Islamizing Nigeria?

You people are just knowing, that's Y I encourage every Nigerian citizens to visit some part of the country if not all, to see, hear, feel and know what is going on. I remembered when I went for NYSC in imo, they saw me in Church, they said "oyi hausa na choci." We christains in the northern have been experiencing this evil act by hausa Muslims, now is affecting the southerners. We are not one, it is only when it comes to election that they fool minorities in the north to get power, after then they become salves. Catch the longer throat christian girls, marry them and after giving birth to 3 to 5 children they send her out of the house, that's when they remember she is not real Muslim, just to "manufacture" disciples for them.

Their aim is to dominate the world according to them, they are the ones claiming the Abrahamic blessing of giving birth as many as stars and sand at the sea shore. That's why you go north and you will see children on the street like sheep without shepherd.

The problem now is, our elders are not doing anything, even the so call men of GOD and the ones in power. But I know GOD is not sleeping, HE will surely fight for his own. Time will come when HE will raise some to stand against this evil act of our northern hausa muslim brothers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North by Born2berich: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2016
41lady:

You people are just knowing, that's Y I encourage every Nigerian citizens to visit some part of the country if not all, to see, hear, feel and know what is going on. I remembered when I went for NYSC in imo, they saw me in Church, they said "oyi hausa na choci." We christains in the northern have been experiencing this evil act by hausa Muslims, now is affecting the southerners. We are not one, it is only when it comes to election that they fool minorities in the north to get power, after then they become salves. Catch the longer throat christian girls, marry them and after giving birth to 3 to 5 children they send her out of the house, that's when they remember she is not real Muslim, just to "manufacture" disciples for them.

Their aim is to dominate the world according to them, they are the ones claiming the Abrahamic blessing of giving birth as many as stars and sand at the sea shore. That's why you go north and you will see children on the street like sheep without shepherd.

The problem now is, our elders are not doing anything, even the so call men of GOD and the ones in power. But I know GOD is not sleeping, HE will surely fight for his own. Time will come when HE will raise some to stand against this evil act of our northern hausa muslim brothers.
Wow, you have really said some valid points here. I am amazed at what is going under ground, but also we are to blame for our problems. I was following a thread where the poster wanted suggestions on how southerners and christains as a whole can stop the slow key islamic movement.. It was originally on front page but was removed...This indicates that someone does not want people to know what is happening. There was even a muslim guy from the north going from any thread that contains kidnap of little Christian girls denying that it is a lie,meanwhile we are seeing what is happening and you just confirmed such. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ / Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / Video Of The Physically Challenged Woman That Killed Her Newborn Baby In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.