Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Is The Mystery Behind RIP To The Dead? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Mystery Behind RIP To The Dead? (777 Views)

'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / Mother Pranks Her Son With The Dead Pose Challenge / The Mystery Of The First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Mystery Behind RIP To The Dead? by misreal(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2016
i have been following some death related threads for a while now,nd i just noticed a popular trend,which is the "RIP" to the dead trend.now am wondering what the mystery behind this saying is..i really need answers to some of these question.

1.is it that a dead person could rise again with saying REST IN PEACE.
2.Is it that the spirit of the dead will wander without the RIP slogan.
3.are all dead people resting?
i could go on and on.please if you can unravel the mystery behind this,am all ears.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Mystery Behind RIP To The Dead? by misreal(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2016
explanations needed not likes plssssss
Re: What Is The Mystery Behind RIP To The Dead? by Kayoski(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
misreal:
explanations needed not likes plssssss
we are in a world where questions are more than answers...

somethings are better not known..if I may ask " of what use is this knowledge to u? "

but if u are so curious, I suggest u do ur personal research

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help My Landlord Wants Me Out / God's Kindness / Ridiculous Reasons Why Kids Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.