Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You (771 Views)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by bahmsy(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2016
How do you handle it if your wife rides on you just because she richer than you
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by MrFlavvor(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2016
You own that b1tch. Why'd you allow her do that?
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2016
omo get your life together....a mean your shlt tight....do you have kids yet? if you got kids it's another ball game....but if not..get your game together and plan an exit....I don't change people.... Nope life is too short for that nonsense.... put her in her place by working on yourself by getting things to do that improve your present economic status and exit....unless you have kids... in that case the kids are your focus not the woman... you might up the ante by adding an "edible catering"
bahmsy:
How do you handle it if your wife rides on you just because she richer than you

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Nothing.

Love her still, support her, WORK HARDER be closer to God.

The tables will turn, I am very sure of this wink

The honour of a man is restored when he shows more maturity and he's responsible in the home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by kunlesufyan(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
It simply means you should go out and get involved in other activities,its not easy.I know.having one means of income is so not a way of life.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by marshalcarter: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
That aint a gud wife naa....a gud wife would gve her husband the respect he deserve..she'll support him in every way...she won't talk back@him...and everytin he says..she's gon reply YES SIR cos he's the boss...she'll respect the word"HUSBAND"..........lyk our ladies...

Not nowadays ladies ooo.....I mean...beforehand our mum demcheesy.......God Bless dem

#sipsWeed
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2016
I'd simply buckle my shoe tight,see how I can work smarter so as to get richer....then I'd rightly take my place back as the husband....shikenna....rideness no go fit dey at all at all again
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Poster below will say something reasonable
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by Consiglier: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
I'd simply buckle my shoe tight,see how I can work smarter so as to get richer....then I'd rightly take my place back as the husband....shikenna....rideness no go fit dey at all at all again
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Unless she's also d one dat rides on me too in bed,. But if dats not d case, then am still d superior
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You by iPrevail(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
A person, anyone, can ride on you when they feel you don't have value hence you're not worthy of their respect.

What is your value? What are the things you do to disrespect yourself? Are you an alcoholic? Are you the clingy type? Sometimes it's not only absence of money that can make you lose respect before others.

Having said all that, Sir, distance yourself from her. If you're the kind of person that I am, the kind of space you'd give would make her cry for your attention.

Build your value. Work towards your own financial independence.. you don't need to be richer than her.. she won't take that money to her grave.

Talk to her. Make her understand the consequences of her actions on your marriage. Avoid third-parties. Just have a one on one with her.

Regardless of what she does always remind her you love her.

If nothing changes after 2 months, get a divorce lawyer.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Subject deleted! / lies That Nigerian Parents Told Us When We Were Kids / Stop Paying Nepa Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.