Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' (1543 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / What Is Wrong With My Mom? / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by doughziay: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Hillarious

What would you do?

1 Like

Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by Pineapp: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin
Typical of Fufu generation mothers.

1 Like

Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by celibate: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Happened to me before. grin
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by ironheart(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Epic mum
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by missingrib(f): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2016
but it's good to listen to avoid stories that touch...
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by Pheals(f): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2016
Abeg !!!! It's because mom love u. .... SHe want u to travel but not to encounter bad luck or evil spirit from your father's family

1 Like

Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by tpiar: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
the goatee fellow is not yellow?
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by tpiar: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
and who is that in the dp?
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by Jamean(f): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Hahaha! cheesy

And those dreams can happen Sha. My experience was that she dreamt I was abducted. She didn't tell me but prayed about it. Not later than 4days I was a victim, though they didn't succeed. My eye shine till I aggressively alighted from the vehicle. cool

When I got home and told her, she wasn't surprised. Said she saw it and prayed about it, because I can't just lock myself indoors. Those were the days of active job search cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by Jamean(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Pheals:
Abeg !!!! It's because mom love u. .... SHe want u to travel but not to encounter bad luck or evil spirit from your father's family

So you think mother's family don't bewitch people or cause bad luck
Better don't marry or raise your children with this mindset o!
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by doughziay: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Jamean:
Hahaha! cheesy

And those dreams can happen Sha. My experience was that she dreamt I was abducted. She didn't tell me but prayed about it. Not later than 4days I was a victim, though they didn't succeed. My eye shine till I aggressively alighted from the vehicle.

When I got home and told her, she wasn't surprised. Said she saw it and prayed about it, because I can't just lock myself indoors. Those were the days of active job search cheesy

LOL
"The days of active Job search".
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by Ewuro4: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman' by Pheals(f): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jamean:

So you think mother's family don't bewitch people or cause bad luck
Better don't marry or raise your children with this mindset o!
na joke ooo. .. That's how Nigerians mother do niw

(1) (Reply)

Can We Reason These Together; Is It Fair Or Not? / Marriage In This Economy / The reason why many wives loose interest in sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.