Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online (4469 Views)

What You Must Do To Stop Loosing Money To Online Scam.must Read B4 Invest Online / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by coolkemie: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
I need help on list of, and few information about PROFITABLE online businesses to know so I can make a choice. Would also appreciate if the risks involved are stated too as I won't like to be caught unaware.

I have till month end to figure out one.. Please help.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by barapistis(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2016
!......
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Manutd19: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2016
coolkemie:
I need help on list of, and few information about PROFITABLE online businesses to know so I can make a choice. Would also appreciate if the risks involved are stated too as I won't like to be caught unaware.

Few that comes to mind
1. Forex Trading
2. Sport Betting/Investment
3. Binary Trading
=================================
4. Blogging
5. Information Marketing
6. ECOMMERCE
7. Freelancing(Fiverr, Odesk, Upwork e.t.c)
8. Domain Biz

You can lose all your 200k first few days with the first group while it will take something extra-ordinary to make you lose your money with the second group.
Make research and settle with the one you are most comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Obatechnologies(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
coolkemie:

I have an idea in ICT. But your location determines. If you are in South West. Please go for intensive one on one training in CCTV, WEB DESIGN, INTERCOM/PBX, CAR PROGRAMMING. You can learn this and procure the facilities. I bet you, you ll recover your money in less than 4 months. If you need more insight message me on WhatsApp 08068862164
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by jazzlicks: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
With Just $18(N5400) depending on the current exchange rates, four corners alliance group is perfect for you. Chat me up in whatsapp 09025301696

Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by gesolyn(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2016
I am into a profitable and paying online programme. whatsupp me @ 08036724634 for details. You will smile to your bank every week.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Amplitron: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
coolkemie:
This is how people get scammed. You have N200k. You want somebody with nothing to gain or lose to tell you precisely how to turn it to N300k. Right? Why will anybody give you his profitable business idea? I'm afraid what you will get is a bunch of people that want to collect part of that N200k from you by through subtle means.

==What you should do if you are serious==
Stop looking for anybody that will give you a profitable business idea. You will have to research the idea yourself both online and in the real world. It must be something you have some experience and advantage in. You must start the business first and run it for sometime. You should only come online to ask for specifics. By specifics I mean an actual business stumbling block that you are finding difficult to cross in your daily business.

If I haven't made any sense to you then we can simply sit back and watch your N200k go up in smokes !

6 Likes

Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by iykepromotions: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Manutd19:

Few that comes to mind
1. Forex Trading
3. Binary Trading
4. Blogging
5. Information Marketing
6. ECOMMERCE
8. Domain Biz

You can lose all your 200k first few days with the first group while it will take something extra-ordinary to make you lose your money with the second group.
I want to put "gambling at the first 3 until i read the bolded. well your ideas are wonderful especially No 8 which i have been doing for some time now. @ Op and anyone searching for one of most profitable online business, EXPIRED domain investing is just one of them. learn exactly how it works @ this awareness thread; www.Nairaland.Com/2540836/what-make-money-online
also do a private research on this.
Thanks And Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Intergrity19: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Hey I know of a Biz that you could do with even #100,000 with massive success
What u will need is
1.A laptop.
2.constant energy (electricity) you might check out solar power bank for laptop on jumia or konga
3. A couple of softwares worth $20
4. Account on the site.
5. Instagram accounts.
Dats all.
It is an online Biz pays out weekly withdraw with Payoneer.
I am embarking on d Biz I have some of d requirements but I don't have others so don't think I want to sell u an eBook.
If u like we could do a joint Biz what do u say contact me on my signature!
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by winnerjoy: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2016
i can double your money in just 45 days

1 Like

Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by coolkemie: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Manutd19:

Few that comes to mind
1. Forex Trading
3. Binary Trading
4. Blogging
5. Information Marketing
6. ECOMMERCE
8. Domain Biz

I could settled with those In the second category.
I know about blogging ofcos (Not sure the Niche I can sustain for a long. All 's being crowded so I gave up)

I heard about domain business once I think. Mind to share more light?
More info on 5,6,7 above would be appreciated as well
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by emmy4lov(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
kiss interesting
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by coolkemie: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
barapistis:
Hi,how about a jv on an online business that works

now to you question,here are what you need to know about online business
1,You must know about codes or know how to code
2,It often require more patience than offline business and may require more work than offline business
You must dedicate atleast 3 to 6 to it before you expect any result

You must know how to outsource when you need to,
You must know atleast 90 prrcent of the venture you going into

Well, I don't know about codes. I could learn though
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by coolkemie: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
iykepromotions:
I want to put "gambling at the first 3 until i read the bolded. well your ideas are wonderful especially No 8 which i have been doing for some time now. @ Op and anyone searching for one of most profitable online business, EXPIRED domain investing is just one of them. learn exactly how it works @ this awareness thread; www.Nairaland.Com/2540836/what-make-money-online
also do a private research on this.
Thanks And Goodluck

Just going to really cool down and go through that thread. Thank you for the share
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by coolkemie: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Intergrity19:
Hey I know of a Biz that you could do with even #100,000 with massive success
What u will need is
1.A laptop.
2.constant energy (electricity) you might check out solar power bank for laptop on jumia or konga
3. A couple of softwares worth $20
4. Account on the site.
5. Instagram accounts.
Dats all.
It is an online Biz pays out weekly withdraw with Payoneer.
I am embarking on d Biz I have some of d requirements but I don't have others so don't think I want to sell u an eBook.
If u like we could do a joint Biz what do u say contact me on my signature!

I suppose the first two were the toughest, but I passed. I have both.
Then the softwares?
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by coolkemie: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
redsconsult:
why go through all the hassle of thinking on what to invest in...

where you can easily invest as little as 25k in our car saver scheme, where you can earn 200k and also qualified for a brand new car within two month, absolutely doing nothing, you dont need to sell drugs, or play bet before you start to earn, you dont need to spend all your time online before you earn. just visit us in our main office at 377A omolade crescent omole phase 1 ikeja lagos. or call me on 07082985176 for more detail.

doesn't sound online to me
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by greatIQ: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi Coolkemie,

Wow - what a beautifully you got yourself there; a thought of starting your own business instead of being caught in the trap-life of a worker bee.
Let me tell you a secret: this is a perfect timing to be a young entrepreneur in Nigeria. Only ensure you either make your own product or find a made-in-Nigeria product to get behind and start selling.

I represent gibadi.com a B2B e-commerce marketplace greatly passionate about frontlining, promoting and advertising made-in-Nigeria products at, wait for it, NO COMMISSION AT ALL! Read more about them here:
http://techsmart.ng/gibadi-com-the-smart-new-source-for-industrial-and-business-supplies/

Grab this opportunity, register as a vendor now: http://gibadi.com/merchant-request
A trial will make you richer.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by redsconsult(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
coolkemie:

doesn't sound online to me
define ur online
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by kenneth66(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
don't take the fish but learn how to fish, that is the only best way to succeeded in online biz so with you saving your 196k,and just using remaining 4k,I will show you a stet by step guide on how to start an online biz with less trouble like making money with FIVRE, making money on buy a new laptop as low as 20k and sale not less than 60-75k,buying Samsung galaxy x4,x5 new for as low as 40k and also know how to start making money with bulk SMS plus other secrete please email me on kenuba446@gmail.com to get these materials gudluck.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by moneybag100: 1:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Just say you have 200k to throw away.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by pakpan89(m): 2:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Hi, bros, N38,150 ONLY can change your life forever. Call me at 08082505003, or 08036631409, or email at akpanpeter17@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Venzal: 3:10am On Mar 08, 2016
coolkemie:

The first thing you need is a proper training.

The good thing is that you have come out to ask about what you can do to invest your 200k wisely.

You see, many people will come here to suggest to you what to do. The reality is that they are
trying to sell their products and services to you, which if you are not careful, you will WASTE your
cash on. You really have to look before you leap.

Having said that, there are a few things you need to know before delving into any online biz:

1. It requires some effort to succeed: People preach the sermon of "work at home, without lifting
a finger and make millions per month". It is lies such as this that suck many people in, only to
come in and discover that an online business is basically the same as an offline business.

While an online business allows you freedom, you need to put in some effort to be successful.

So if you are not looking to "roll up your sleeves" and get the necessary things done, then don't
bother going in
, bro.

2. The fastest way to learn is to learn from the masters.

I already made reference to the fact that you need a proper training first off.

One of the easiest secret of success is to copy what successful people are
doing (in most cases it will require you to pay them to get trained).

There are lots of top internet marketers in Nigeria, luckily for you. If you can
spend between 20k and 30k to get trained by any of them, you will dramatically
increase your chances of succeeding.

3. The only skill you need to master is the skill of SELLING

I saw up above someone writing about you having to compulsorily learn about
coding, bla bla bla, yada yada yada...

I can boldly say that the ONLY skill you really need to focus on is the skill of
selling.

Because that's what brings in the mooolah.

"You can suck at every business skill, except one and still become a multi-millionaire" - Ted Nicholas

Every other part of your sales funnel can be outsourced (especially as you have
the cash).

So, if you are someone who hates the word "selling" it's either you change your attitude
towards that word, and learn the skill or simply don't give thought to starting an
online business (or any other business) for that matter.

4. If you have had experiences operating an offline business before, that experience
is going to come handy. Operating an offline business and an online business operate
on the same basic principles.

5. Choose a single income model and FOCUS on it until successful

This one is huge.

The lack of focus is common with a lot of people starting out online.

Here is a gospel truth, this same thing had me in a knot for OVER
18 months when I started online. And you can be sure it caused me
to struggle.

There are LOTS and LOTS of income models to choose from when
starting online. But along the line, you begin to see promotions
for others (and they usually look more shinier), if you decide to
jump into something else different from what you were doing
because it looks shinier, you will get your fingers burnt.

So, as a newbie, pick one model, put all your effort into getting
that to work, and when you succeed with it, you can then branch
out into other online income models.

Here are 3 online income models you can invest in today
and get HUGE results from (if you are serious):

1. Info Marketing.

2. Affiliate Marketing.

3. Mini Importation (forget about all the sh*t people are saying
around. Smart young Nigerians are still making hits from this).

Do your research on these. Get the training that will help you.
And I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Chuksworld(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2016
The best and secured online investment now is in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin for example was sold at $0.10 in 2009 buh in 2013, it was sold for $1100. Bitcoin can't give such profit that's why u need to check out this new cryptocurrency www.onecoinfacts.eu get back to me via d number in my signature
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Amplitron:

This is how people get scammed. You have N200k. You want somebody with nothing to gain or lose to tell you precisely how to turn it to N300k. Right? Why will anybody give you his profitable business idea? I'm afraid what you will get is a bunch of people that want to collect part of that N200k from you by through subtle means.

==What you should do if you are serious==
Stop looking for anybody that will give you a profitable business idea. You will have to research the idea yourself both online and in the real world. It must be something you have some experience and advantage in. You must start the business first and run it for sometime. You should only come online to ask for specifics. By specifics I mean an actual business stumbling block that you are finding difficult to cross in your daily business.

If I haven't made any sense to you then we can simply sit back and watch your N200k go up in smokes !

The blunt TRUTH, take it or leave it at your own peril.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Venzal:
The first thing you need is a proper training.

The good thing is that you have come out to ask about what you can do to invest your 200k wisely.

You see, many people will come here to suggest to you what to do. The reality is that they are
trying to sell their products and services to you, which if you are not careful, you will WASTE your
cash on. You really have to look before you leap.

Having said that, there are a few things you need to know before delving into any online biz:

1. It requires some effort to succeed: People preach the sermon of "work at home, without lifting
a finger and make millions per month". It is lies such as this that suck many people in, only to
come in and discover that an online business is basically the same as an offline business.

While an online business allows you freedom, you need to put in some effort to be successful.

So if you are not looking to "roll up your sleeves" and get the necessary things done, then don't
bother going in
, bro.

2. The fastest way to learn is to learn from the masters.

I already made reference to the fact that you need a proper training first off.

One of the easiest secret of success is to copy what successful people are
doing (in most cases it will require you to pay them to get trained).

There are lots of top internet marketers in Nigeria, luckily for you. If you can
spend between 20k and 30k to get trained by any of them, you will dramatically
increase your chances of succeeding.

3. The only skill you need to master is the skill of SELLING

I saw up above someone writing about you having to compulsorily learn about
coding, bla bla bla, yada yada yada...

I can boldly say that the ONLY skill you really need to focus on is the skill of
selling.

Because that's what brings in the mooolah.

"You can suck at every business skill, except one and still become a multi-millionaire" - Ted Nicholas

Every other part of your sales funnel can be outsourced (especially as you have
the cash).

So, if you are someone who hates the word "selling" it's either you change your attitude
towards that word, and learn the skill or simply don't give thought to starting an
online business (or any other business) for that matter.

4. If you have had experiences operating an offline business before, that experience
is going to come handy. Operating an offline business and an online business operate
on the same basic principles.

5. Choose a single income model and FOCUS on it until successful

This one is huge.

The lack of focus is common with a lot of people starting out online.

Here is a gospel truth, this same thing had me in a knot for OVER
18 months when I started online. And you can be sure it caused me
to struggle.

There are LOTS and LOTS of income models to choose from when
starting online. But along the line, you begin to see promotions
for others (and they usually look more shinier), if you decide to
jump into something else different from what you were doing
because it looks shinier, you will get your fingers burnt.

So, as a newbie, pick one model, put all your effort into getting
that to work, and when you succeed with it, you can then branch
out into other online income models.

Here are 3 online income models you can invest in today
and get HUGE results from (if you are serious):

1. Info Marketing.

2. Affiliate Marketing.

3. Mini Importation (forget about all the sh*t people are saying
around. Smart young Nigerians are still making hits from this).

Do your research on these. Get the training that will help you.
And I wish you the best.

Great Job

1 Like

Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by aikfrank(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Am a web developer, contact me only if you

1) Stay in Lagos
2) You already have an office. Location
3) You can raise your budget to N350k
4) And you are ready to share profit (I will also own some share in the Company)

If you have passed all these, then contact me for a chat.
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by TempDreamz: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2016
Hello,

Just like the other guy said:

1. If you live in Lagos

2. Can up your investment to 300k

3. Willing to share profits and become a partner

4. Interested in ecommerce

Then we should talk. Trust me, it would be worth your while.

Cheers!
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by barapistis(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro,did you notice anything in op response before giving this info

Venzal
Re: I Have #200K Capital And I Want To Invest Online by Venzal: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
barapistis:

Bro,did you notice anything in op response before giving this info

Venzal

Anything like what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Of Name On Bank Account And BVN And CAC / How Do I Write A Proposal For A TV Game Show? / Palm Kernel Shell Exporter ,who Want To Deal Directly With Buyers Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.