Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Prayer Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Thread (814 Views)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Thursday 31 January 2013 Prayer Produces Comfort By / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Thread by AloyEmeka9: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
You don't have to be a christian here to make your prayer request. There are prayer warriors here ready to pray for you. Just make your prayer request and watch nairaland's prayer warriors work on your case.

Stay blessed.
Re: Prayer Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You don't have to be a christian here to make your prayer request. There are prayer warriors here ready to pray for you. Just make your prayer request and watch nairaland's prayer warriors work on your case.

Stay blessed.
Is there any evidence that prayer works?
Re: Prayer Thread by Tudor6(f): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

You don't  have to be a christian here to make your prayer request. There are prayer warriors here ready to pray for you. Just make your prayer request and watch nairaland's prayer warriors work on your case.

Stay blessed.
Let them work on their own case before coming to flex prayer muscles here.
Re: Prayer Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 17, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Is there any evidence that prayer works?

for me sure.
Re: Prayer Thread by AloyEmeka9: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

Let them work on their own case before coming to flex prayer muscles here.
How are you sure they haven't worked on their own case?. The prayer is for free my brother. Take the offer while it lasts.
Re: Prayer Thread by Jatador: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
Haleluyah! Hossana!
I know our God is a God of miracles. After what he did in the life of our Daddy Adeboye i know he's a faithful God.
Matthew 7:7
Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you. 8. For anyone who asks recieves, seeks finds and knocks the door shall be opened
Glory! The word is sooo sweeet!!

My brothers and sisters, i've been believing God for a private jet for the past 5 years. I've sown seeds, given offerings, paid my tithe faithfully even fasted {dry} and prayed for 90 days. Brethren,all my prayers seem to be blocked by the prince of persia (blood of jesus!).
I need the Nairaland prayer warriors, especially those in RCCG to intercede on my behalf coz the bible says
"where two or three are gathered in my name, i'm there in their midst"
i have faith 3000 times a mustard seed and i believe God will answer our prayers.AMEN!
Good bless you all.
Brother Jatador.
Re: Prayer Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
I Have alway's known Christianity is total Madness,.very hard to cure.But please dont come to our Forum and start desplaying your Twisted skill's, in as much every body has stink to one believe is no strange thing,but useless when keep disturbing other's with your so called believe.,go show your talent only at your Church"Madhouse"!- angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Evidence That African Americans Are Not Children Of Ham And Are Not Africans / Good / Student Christian Movement (scm) - Identify Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.