Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Embrace Tradition;; 08112738056 Seeking 4The Fruit Of The Womb. Cal; Dr Adetunji - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Embrace Tradition;; 08112738056 Seeking 4The Fruit Of The Womb. Cal; Dr Adetunji (476 Views)

Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Tradition;; 08112738056 Seeking 4The Fruit Of The Womb. Cal; Dr Adetunji by prince2be97: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is another oppurtunity for thos people seeking for fruit of the womb,we have a solution for them with the help of our for-father tradition account books. my name is DR ADETUNJI i have a solution to atleast four problem that i have tested and trusted.regarding both couple doesnt have a medical problem .i can assure u within 1months after using my medicine you will smile and be graeteful to almighty ALLAH. i will collect N20,000NAIRA But the initial payment u will pay just only N5,000 and after u have seen what u are looking for u can pay me my ballance. but am very sure u will pay more than that if u see what u are looking for. believe me honestly we have people that have use our medicine and they give testimonies. try and see that tradition has power let embrace it together.
second medicine ;All woman say no to xycellian operation,.i have another medicine for someone that the doctor said it can not deliver safely , that she must undergo opperation. that ones also is tested and trusted . it goes for just N10,000 only.{ogun abiwere ti won fi bimo pelu irorun layi si opperation}if u have emergency u can call on us , DR ADETUNJI 08112738056.
3rdone is( ogun owo ti ama fi si ara .)it work is just like security , if u put it in front of ur house thief will not come inside that your house.just N10,000. E.G car accident , e.t.c.
oro pupo iro ni muwa if u found this information count urself luky.
call dr adetunji on 08112738056
or email me on princeadetunji5@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues In Marriage Because Of Child-birth? See Solution Here! / Abuja: Blood Donor Needed Urgently In Abuja / 5 Interesting Things About Agbalumo/udara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.