Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine (16254 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by Wazirri(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2006
University of ibadan's admissions? Medicine and surgery? There are secrets you should know,  Very easy but,  As the best in the country,  Competitive,  If you need info help advice,
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by Seun(m): 5:36am On Nov 06, 2006
Please share. We're behind you. Go on, tell us what you want to tell us about the UI College of Medicine!
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by omobolaluv(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2006
hello please tell me what you know about college of medicine of ibadan please ok, i want to know
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by omobolaluv(f): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2006
hi wagirri, i want to know what you ahve to tell us about college of medicine, please tell us, anything you know that can be of help to us, please we are begging.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by adeshsam(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2006
Waziri, please tell us something, i believe u av vital information abt the UI College of Medcine. please tell us something we are behind you, trust lol,
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2006
wink
Actually, m a med. stud 400level ui, there are no short-cuts or runs, jus come to the school admissions office and keep abreast of happenings. Ui is like the most straigthforward school to get into, i did without any kobo, or long legs, yu can too, if your grades are right, or close enough.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by goodguy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2006
Please tell us the secrets.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by ohejem: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
pls can sumone change the waec result the person submitted before
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by fataiiyo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
@ohejem , u can not change anything for now rather u wait till when they call on 2nd choice applicants.
@gmyguy, thanks for the message. nice comments here. UI is the easiest university to gain an admissions without legs or bribe. I wish all the applicants best of luck.

The Admissions list for those who chosed UI as their 1st choice is out u can check by going through www.ui.edu.ng and click on ADMISSIONS=SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR VERIFICATION AND INTERACTIVE SESSION.
i wish those that found their names on the admission list best of luck and they should be expecting questions from any angle. if u have any question or u want to know more particularly from little experience i had abt the past post jamb which is oral interview here in UI, before u go for interview, i may be able to give u some tips. u can reach me on fataiiyo@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan, Admissions, College Of Medicine by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2012
please fataiiyo tell me dos things i need for the oral post ume, dos things i need to know..

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture(funaab) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Which Foreign Language Would You Advise One To Learn In The University / Nigeria: Universities And A Growing Army Of First-class Graduates - Iyabo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.