Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) (41456 Views)

Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) / Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by tiwaz(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
The man pictured left allegedly killed and buried his own father in Umuajana Village Umudioka, Dunukofia LGA of Anambra state.

The old man had gone missing for some days and his family had started looking for him. The shallow grave where the son buried him was discovered on Sunday March 6th, around 2pm after someone raised suspicion. The son was handed over to the police for further investigation.

www.naijakoded.com/2016/03/07/man-kills-and-buries-his-father-in-shallow-grave-in-anambra-state-photos/

1 Share

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
see jonzing o
no evidence yet you claim the man kill im papa?
brown envelope journalism at its best
pure junk

17 Likes

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wickedness in high places.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Bobnaira: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
bad news everywhere, May God keep his Children in safety IJN. Amen! its really the end of time

2 Likes

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by princdebola201(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Can somebody get me the number of that Lady on pink ,her hips and Ass can wake an impotent Dick..gringringrin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Richardonald(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Son being killing father since 19BC..
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chineke! Ndi anambra onye ogwu ego

9 Likes

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by McCarlito(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chai!!!! And he will definitely blame his act on the devil angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nna dem

He no surprise me

9 Likes

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by hrworld: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Desperado.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
bad son of a good father.

1 Like

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wonders will never end.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by IamChuks(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
princdebola201:
Can somebody get me the number of that Lady on pink ,her hips and Ass can wake an impotent Dick..gringringrin
See Bastard

4 Likes

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by AstraNetwork: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hopeless poverty inflicted jobless ugly old man keep wasting your time wandering all over Ph with your ikwerre cousins. At your old age you are still living with your poor old mother in her tiny one room in the slum of Ph.

[s]
Abagworo:
I won't be surprised if that is Chino. Mental poverty can lead to many things.
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
He's so empty and cold
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
princdebola201:
You no even get taste. This fat mama?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END.

NO THREAD HAS PUT SMILE ON MY FACE TODAY.

EVIL NEWS THREADS COMING UP BACK TO BACK.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
When i first saw the headings I shouted Jesus!!!

Then I saw the state.......

Lol cool

1 Like

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by blessednelo(f): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
princdebola201:

She's married

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by shakur4luv(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
;DTHAT NAME LOOKS DEM DEM NAME A.K.A CHEST BEATER
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Emac34: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
princdebola201:
bad guy gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by martineinstein(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bad
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Leeeekeeee: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chaii!!!
Blood of Trump!!

Wickedness of Men shocks the devil..

Well it's end Time period, so plentiful of Uwa Mmebi news will abound...

RIP papa nwatakiri onye uwa Mmebi..

1 Like

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Lawmosh(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Biafra news..

1 Like

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
(
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hhmmmmm
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by san316(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is despicable.

Whatever would make a son kill his father.

It's unfortunate. May this evil never bare its head in my lineage.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
End time son !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.