Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,719 members, 7,840,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) (41471 Views)

Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) / Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by beautyerhu86(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
There is no place in the story that indicates the guy killed his father. Poster please complete the story........
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by queenaisha(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
IamChuks:
See Bastard
IamChuks:
See Bastard
IamChuks:
See Bastard
hahahaha....indeed
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Gidi3020(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nonsense news, the guy papa no wan give the son his own share of the family property, now the mumu taketh it by force, that guy is an Ewu Igbo
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by biggz82: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Biafra we hail
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by GistpluzNg: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
lol... na wa oo
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by banmee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
see jonzing o
no evidence yet you claim the man kill im papa?
brown envelope journalism at its best
pure junk

All you need to do in Nigeria is to accuse anyone and that person is phucked.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
On sighting SW bigots and their comments here, I instantly forgot what I wanted to say.angry
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by ChristineC: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Evathyst:
Here to check name, nothing more. wink wink

I'm not disappointed afterall, it's that part of Nigeria where children wake their father from sleep with a sliding tackle. cheesy cheesy

#Proudly a yoruba#
did you see corpse or anything to give away the guy as a murderer?

Common shut your smelly mouth and check the very next thread
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by theGistsonline: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
princdebola201:
Can somebody get me the number of that Lady on pink ,her hips and Ass can wake an impotent Dick..gringringrin

You sef!! She's an old woman!! How can you even see her lips Meanwhile someone butchered his pops!!!
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by toprealman: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
new "toolz" spotted in 3rd pic....doubt the young lads sanity tho.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Touchey: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Damn!!
Moral of the story:- He should have dug a deeper grave

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Enesi47: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol God catch this one ooo, 2morrow he will start importing containers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Richtronix(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fratricide and ritualism always an Eastern thing..... wink
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecidedno b new tn 4 9ja.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some fathers like mine can be really frustrating. Fathers have been frustrating children since 12BC
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by princdebola201(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
blessednelo:

She's married
What about you re u available..?
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by flokii: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Anambra why na?

My MVP in ala Igbo. cheesy
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by tgmservice: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Hopeless poverty inflicted jobless ugly old man keep wasting your time wandering all over Ph with your ikwerre cousins. At your old age you are still living with your poor old mother in her tiny one room in the slum of Ph.

[s][/s]
what's up with dis guy
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Toosure70: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
princdebola201:
Can somebody get me the number of that Lady on pink ,her hips and Ass can wake an impotent Dick..gringringrin
Thank God, not only me see am
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by muystoy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmm,i just came to check something , I no talk anything o, if I talk now, na to ban me again
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
see jonzing o
no evidence yet you claim the man kill im papa?
brown envelope journalism at its best
pure junk

This thing happen in akpom village area close to aforigwe igwe market Junction... I was at the scene
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Engineermbugame(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Is true,brothers am from dat state umudioka(small indian)
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by abiolag(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na im papa make dem give am d body make e chop am
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by Engineermbugame(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
abdulwastecx:

This thing happen in akpom village area close to aforigwe igwe market Junction... I was at the scene
are u from dat state?pm me
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by ajealadick(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thats IPOB standard. It goes way down.
Re: Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) by asatemple(f): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ego mbute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Ghanaian Lady Kissed By A Police Officer At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.