Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Starting An Event Business - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Starting An Event Business (579 Views)

How To Promote Your Event Business Without Spending A Dine / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event / EVENT: Business Fireside Chat Powered By Jovago, Ideahub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Event Business by Eventnews: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Events spring up every now and then, most especially at the tail end of the year, with lots of massive sponsors.

If you have been wanting to know how to start an event brand/business or you already have one and want to expand or improve on it then this article is for you. I’ll probably ask you to get a bottle of your favourite drink and relax as you read this, you may want to take a pen and note pad too or better still just bookmark this page on your browser.

Okay, before I get started I’ll just tell you something about sponsorships. No multinational brand/business will sponsor your event if you are not offering anything in return in terms of revenue. All this ‘company name and logo will be included in all publicity materials’ is already old, only new and relatively unknown brands will fall for that.

Read more.
http://www.eventnews.com.ng/event/starting-an-event-business/

(1) (Reply)

Cows For SALE For Your Events / EFCC: Ekiti State Governor's Property Worth Millions Seized / Book Bellamakeovers For Your Bridal Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.