Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) (51710 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) / Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by ngmgeek(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
It's easier to blast celebrities from behind the scene.

She is beautiful and even rags fit beautiful women.

Fashion police my foot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
The 9ja fashion police is copy copy and blind. nice outfit kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ebosie11:
Like Caroline Danjuma, Adaeze Yobo is not here for fashion critics who enjoy ridiculing celebrities. Recently, the former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria replied popular fashion critic ‘9ja Fashion Police’ who shared her photo on Instagram and proceeded to mock her look, describing it as a “laugh riot.”

But Adaeze Yobo refused to let that shade slide. She replied the critic, explained that she doesn’t use a stylist, and that the outfit in the photo was what she attended a church service in, not a red carpet event.

See her response:

1) I’ve never worked with a stylist, wld love to one day though.

2) We dont have a red carpet in my church so I just throw in whatever and off I go with 3 kids.

With that said, fashion police with Joan Rivers was one of my fav shows pls don’t spoil it for me. Do it with class not hate & jealousy you will go far.

I see you enjoying your lil fame remain blessed

This is not the first time the critic will be getting embroiled in social media war with celebrities. Last week, Caroline Danjuma slammed the critic after her Stalker movie premier outfit was slammed and her Sapphire and Diamond earrings called ‘cheap.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/criticise-with-class-and-you-will-go.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by justmenoni: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
U are high on oshogbos weed?,tell me how I take bully or insult u ooo
LEGALAide:

RULE 2.
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

YOU'RE HEREBY BANNED!

- Nairaland Police.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lawalight:
We all wish to obtain an international certificate from the best world-class universities around the world, being steps ahead in our careers among our peers. But most times we are not opportune to realize such dreams, due to the rigorous process involved in getting admitted into such universities and not forgetting the problematic Visa application process involved .
We at FLYBORDER are committed to providing you an opportunity to be ahead academically .Our reputation in getting you admission into world-class modern universities, vibrant and friendly with strong reputation for innovation .FLYBORDER get you admitted to schools that would help in enhancing your employability.
Get admitted to graduate and post graduate schools in CANADA, RUSSIA, USA, and GERMANY.
Contact FLYBORDER today: 08039386136 or 08085077040
Inquiries@flyborder.com
www.flyborder.com

RULE 6.
Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.

YOU'RE HEREBY BANNED!

- Nairaland Police.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by miqos02(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
ok
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
justmenoni:
U are high on oshogbos weed?,tell me how I take bully or insult u ooo

RULE 20.
....Please don't,... disrespect, or defame them.

YOUR BAN IS HEREBY EXTENDED INDEFINITELY.

-Nairaland Police.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by Iyamar(f): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
hakinze00:
really
yes
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by sisisioge: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Alright, I think she would still look beautiful in rags...she's that pretty.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by misreal(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
LEGALAide:

RULE 20.

YOU'RE BAN IS HEREBY EXTENDED INDEFINITELY.

-Nairaland Police.
oga take ten naira leave dem alone..shey i can fit bribe nairaland police
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
misreal:
oga take ten naira leave dem alone..shey i can fit bribe nairaland police

DEM GET LUCK SAY BETTER PERSON WON SAVE DEM.
HOW I FIT GET THE 10BUCKS? grin
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by justmenoni: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin cheesy

Rule no 21: oya no vex sir

LEGALAide:

RULE 20.

YOUR BAN IS HEREBY EXTENDED INDEFINITELY.

-Nairaland Police.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
hakinze00:
really
Yes
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by hakinze00(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Yes
nah doesn't look good to me
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
hakinze00:
nah doesn't look good to me
we like things differently u knw
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by Slingshotz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS OUTFIT NOW?!

.....BUSY BODY FASHION POLICE

1 Like

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by systemz(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
justmenoni:
One good thing about our igbo brother's and sister's is dat dem no sabi dress...despite their riches and supposed exposure u go still see dem dressing like when a local Togo village girl just arrived in Lagos..

I mean our igbo peeps like fake pass anything... What D f is buma,neke,addiddas,tummy hilfilger?? Dey can't afford d original no wahala but at least they can source for h and m,zara and even king of cheap clothing (primark) but na lie dem go dey flaunt fake up and down...wat D hell is ifeanyi uba FC? Why not ifuba or ubah FC! Wats innoson? Why not create a good saleable name,image and threadmark?

Dangote,the nations etc sounds good init please check our eastern brodas name and u go fearfear...
Lolz. Guy u wrap a lot of points into this.
But u're making sense to me.
Good observation
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by misreal(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
LEGALAide:

DEM GET LUCK SAY BETTER PERSON WON SAVE DEM.
HOW I FIT GET THE 10BUCKS? grin
i hereby sentence you to a five yr ban for atempting to receive bribe....corrupt nigerian.....buhari come and see one of the corrupt nigerians oh...lol

1 Like

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by bolivnnaija: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Am wondering, can't we get to see these folks called "fashion police"? Let's see them dress for ones and be able to say our bits on their outfit. Is only to throw jabs they are good at.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by justmenoni: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thank you my brother, the thing just tire me na:::

U go see maduka and sons transport and mind you this is travelling/tour operator ooo why not gave something like mad
grin madok tours why can't we have image,trademarks...

quote author=systemz post=43566893]
Lolz. Guy u wrap a lot of points into this.
But u're making sense to me.
Good observation[/quote]
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by yusufyusuf1: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
all this so call fashion police where is their station for me i don't agree with u can't wear this with that wear anything that suit u but not the ones that show ur accessories
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by Eggheaded(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bunch of jobless ninnies, is that what fashion police does on E! Tv Entertainment.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by mamagee3(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why does she always dress funny?

She and Ini Edo are like peas in a pod.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by SarahGee: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
priscaoge:
[b]The person behind that page (Fashion police nonsense or Nigerian Joan Rivers wanna be undecided undecided) should go n have several seats biko. Whatever she choose to wear to church shouldn't be her business. She likes throwing shades upandan IG, saying some kinda bullshit that u won't see in a dictionary. Is it her Adaeze? Is it her pants? Is her top? Is her bag? This Fashion whatever should just swallow her hate undecided

As long as U don't go to church naked, rock Ur cloth anyhow u like it. U are beautiful! They should allow these people that have peace biko. Someone cannot post her Pic in Peace again in this country.

I know that some Over Sabi Notice me Fashion Analysts on Nairaland will like to quote me, but that's none of my Business. I'm not here to analyze what she's putting on.

Kim Kardashian just released her n**e pic and I saw some Nigerians praising her, shouting "Banging body" "Curvy" and all sorts of rubbish. But when u wear cloth here, they will insult u and tell u how silly n ugly Ur dress is. Bunch of Hypocrites!! [/b]

My dear, don't mind them...awon oniranu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Timaya:- anything weh she do for her live, my guy, e no concern you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by oluxy(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2016
there is nothing wrong with the dress, only a jealous ladies would condemn this.

besides, I don't know why Nigerians are mad wit colour match..... to hell with colour or to match.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by ostirich(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2016
wow I love her response.
fashion whatever should go and rest
the most important thing is that u love ur attire.
fashion police shame on u.
u thought she will engage in war of words wit u.
now u kno she dosent av a stylist.
so be one of her stylist. nonesense
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by Mvena(f): 6:40am On May 17, 2020
If you're a celebrity , you have to be mindful of what you wear Sha.
Re: Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) by wany(f): 6:44am On May 17, 2020
Well if ur an icon, u have to wear clothes that matches everything..but as she said she will juz go to church & not in the red carpet..I will let her pass..

But TBH, her style is a mess..having a green locks doesn't need to paired with red tops...it wud look like a walking X'mas tree..plus that Retro trousers is a no no...And not to mention the bag she was using..

Are you a female or male ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram / What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.