Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make (1060 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dear @Seun @OAM4J I was unjustly banned for 7days for a comment I didn't make. I think there should be fairness when dealing with people here. Before Nairaland, I have been doing just fine and without it I will be perfectly fine too. I just feel equity, fairness and impartiality should be practised here.

While most get away with derogatory comments made about other people and about their religion, I am being banned for the comment I didn't make.

This is a disclaimer and also a report of injustice. I did not make the statement I was accused of making; I didn't deserve the ban I was given. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Omexonomy: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Dear @Seun @OAM4J I was unjustly banned for 7days for a comment I didn't make. I think there should be fairness when dealing with people here. Before Nairaland, I have been doing just fine and without it I will be perfectly fine too. I just feel equity, fairness and impartiality should be practised here.
While most get away with derogatory comments made about other people and about their religion, I am being banned for the comment I didn't make.
This is a disclaimer and also a report of injustice. I did not make the statement I was accused of making; I didn't deserve the ban I was given. Thank you.
you are a leaner my other user name has been m ban is la7t year for coment i never made
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Omexonomy:
you are a leaner my other user name has been m ban is la7t year for coment i never made
but it's wrong! I won't bat an eyelid if actually I made the comment. So, someone will cook up something just to make sure someone else is banned? I don't get.. if i'm banned for life will I die? Will it stop me from opening another account? Seun is too busy for such "frivolities" i'm sure. I won't just understand the crase for such. Can't deal.
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
but it's wrong! I won't bat an eyelid if actually I made the comment. So, someone will cook up something just to make sure someone else is banned? I don't get.. if i'm banned for life will I die? Will it stop me from opening another account? Seun is too busy for such "frivolities" i'm sure. I won't just understand the crase for such. Can't deal.
The forum has become too big that the management fails in the job. I was banned for 'misrepresenting the reason for which I was previously banned'. You can simply leave the forum if you don't get a good response or live with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Seun(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Looking into this case...
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Seun:
Looking into this case...
Not just this case. You should create a thread where issues of unjust ban are handled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
The forum has become too big that the management fails in the job. I was banned for 'misrepresenting the reason for which I was previously banned'. You can simply leave the forum if you don't get a good response or live with it.
oh wow. Really? And i've been a follower and lover of Nairaland from afar for a while even before I convinced myself to open an account. I choose to believe Seun is oblivious of it all sha. That's the only comforting thing to believe. *sigh
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
oh wow. Really? And i've been a follower and lover of Nairaland from afar for a while even before I convinced myself to open an account. I choose to believe Seun is oblivious of it all sha. That's the only comforting thing to believe. *sigh
I don't really think so. The day I got that ban I was told he was viewing the thread. That's the most ridiculous reason I've ever seen in my life for banning a person.
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't really think so. The day I got that ban I was told he was viewing the thread. That's the most ridiculous reason I've ever seen in my life for banning a person.
that's disappointing.. oh well lipsrsealed
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
that's disappointing.. oh well lipsrsealed
Yeah. Good luck.
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by mrphysics(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
I just came back from a 3 days ban.because someone stupidly opened one useless threat talking trash. instead of the moderators to take down the thread, I was banned. who knows what will happen next, I may be banned. Am just happy that I am making positive impacts here even when paid nothing, if the moderators thinks am useless, they will continue to ban.

incase I don't type again till next week, just know I was banned by seun. I will never open two accounts here in nairaland.
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by JackBizzle: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Not just this case. You should create a thread where issues of unjust ban are handled.

Seconded
Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am just seeing this thread. It was a terrible error on my part as I wanted to ban for an entirely different reason. I am deeply sorry and any inconvinience is regreted.

I wish you had sent me a PM as I could have corrected it earlier but it is my fault nonetheless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:
I am just seeing this thread. It was a terrible error on my part as I wanted to ban for an entirely different reason. I am deeply sorry and any inconvinience is regreted.

I wish you had sent me a PM as I could have corrected it earlier but it is my fault nonetheless
Interesting. Do you ban people for 'misrepresenting the reason for which they were previously banned?

2 Likes

Re: Wrongly Banned For Statement I Didn't Make by analice107: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:

Am going to say this and expect to be banned. Don't really care. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO SCARED OF THE MUSLIMS? THEY SAY ALL SORTS OF THINGS AGAINST CHRIST'S AND CHRISTINAIRITY, NO BAN, but immediately anyone says something about Islam you slam him/her with a ban? Is it true that atheist and Islam is on one side against Christians and Christianity? Or you guys approve of their activities all over the world? Or the Mods are just lily levered? Which one?

(1)

Top 10 Richest Pastor's In The World / Christians Real Problem Is That Christianisation Of Is Not Moving Fast Enough / I Belong To Ogboni Confraternity And CAN’ – Lagos Pastor Confesses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.