Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Graduate Trainee At TAC Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee At TAC Group (4410 Views)

TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At TAC Group / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by Egohunter: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Company:
The TAC Group
Location(s):
• Lagos
Specialization:
• Finance / Accounting
Industry:
• Banking / Financial Services
Application Deadline:
11 March, 2016
Job Type
Fulltime
Share Apply Now
JOB DETAILS
The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing
Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial
Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound
professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly
experienced and well-trained professionals.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals whose disciplines cut across
accounting, economics, business and finance, TAC portrays professionalism, high ethical standards,
integrity, team work and client satisfaction as core values. TAC is driven to provide excellent services
that break existing barriers in the industry it operates. The firm is also committed to ensuring that its
staff are recognized and suitably rewarded.

Experience: 0 year(s)

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

year(s)
DESIRED COURSES:

Not Specified
OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Requirements:
 Graduate in social sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper
credit division.
 Candidate should be between 20 & 26 years of age
 Being a student member of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.

Method of application
Interested and qualified persons should email their detailed CV and applications quoting applicable
Ref. Code to: shortlist@tacgroupng.com; mosope@tacgroupng.com; on or before 11th March,
2016 using the position applied for as the email subject.
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by shardai: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Please what is the ref code?
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by abayoy2k(m): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Egohunter post=43568859]Company:
The TAC Group
Location(s):
• Lagos
Specialization:
• Finance / Accounting
Industry:
• Banking / Financial Services
Application Deadline:
11 March, 2016
Job Type
Fulltime
Share Apply Now
JOB DETAILS
The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing
Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial
Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound
professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly
experienced and well-trained professionals.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals whose disciplines cut across
accounting, economics, business and finance, TAC portrays professionalism, high ethical standards,
integrity, team work and client satisfaction as core values. TAC is driven to provide excellent services
that break existing barriers in the industry it operates. The firm is also committed to ensuring that its
staff are recognized and suitably rewarded.

Experience: 0 year(s)

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

year(s)
DESIRED COURSES:

Not Specified
OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Requirements:
 Graduate in social sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper
credit division.
 Candidate should be between 20 & 26 years of age
 Being a student member of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.

Method of application
Interested and qualified persons should email their detailed CV and applications quoting applicable
Ref. Code to: shortlist@tacgroupng.com; mosope@tacgroupng.com; on or before 11th March,
2016 using the position applied for as the email subject.[/quot
please kindly help us with the ref code.thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by Egohunter: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=abayoy2k post=43575592][/quote]dats how i saw it on a job site...
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by ericksen(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
The ref is GT/003 saw it on their website. thank me later
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by mim10(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Method of application
Interested and qualified persons should email their detailed "CV and applications" quoting applicable

Please house, I want to confirm if I should submit application letter along with the CV.
Kindly help with the ref code no please.
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by ossy4rill: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
mim10:

Method of application
Interested and qualified persons should email their detailed "CV and applications" quoting applicable

Please house, I want to confirm if I should submit application letter along with the CV.
Kindly help with the ref code no please.

Yes draft a Cover letter or letter of motivation as some companies now choose to call it
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by luvility(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice one..thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by kaka22(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
ericksen:
The ref is GT/003
saw it on their website. thank me later
Are you serious? Post the link here for us to verify it.
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by mim10(f): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
ossy4rill:

Yes draft a Cover letter or letter of motivation as some companies now choose to call it

Thanks bro, one more question please...should the cover letter be the body of the mail with CV as an attachment or both the cover letter and CV be attached documents?
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by nebokings(m): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2016
mim10:

Thanks bro, one more question please...should the cover letter be the body of the mail with CV as an attachment or both the cover letter and CV be attached documents?

madam,you again?

i think both should be an attachmnt.

have you seen what i sent to you?
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by mim10(f): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2016
nebokings:

madam,you again?

i think both should be an attachmnt.

have you seen what i sent to you?

smiley yes, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by Alabimarvel: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2018
I also got d mail frm TAC but m nt an accounting student. What kind of question should I expect pls... I nid help o
Re: Graduate Trainee At TAC Group by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Alabimarvel:
I also got d mail frm TAC but m nt an accounting student. What kind of question should I expect pls... I nid help o

How was your test please let me know if you receive their interview mail... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Job Vacancies In Resourcery Plc / Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.