Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) (48625 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Omg!! You Wont Believe It! But Rihanna Now Has A Butt!! See Pics / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by dapsoneh: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2016
K
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2016
lalasticlala:

That was few months after she gave birth, that explains the big boobs... And the big tommy

Oh that explains it ... I guess its Caroline the shade was thrown at cos she can afford the expensive procedure
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Ikebe cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by appetitto(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Squatting exercises can actually build her butt
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by winniz: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Just like this one was spotted at funny bone's show just one week ago looking like that in the first pic
Only to show up at AMVCA Award with the heavily painted face, fake butt pad and waist trainers at the second pic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
F
LesbianBoy:
What's the girls own? She should leave carolina alone jare! E easy to find billionaire? Talk less of making the billionaire to marry you lipsrsealed
have u ever tot of making ur own billions like Linda ikeji?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Morountodun: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Tell me what I don't knowundecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Na wa oooo.....people get time oooo....see wetin person leave him house go dey observe for award nite
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Morountodun: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2016
winniz:
Just like this one was spotted at an event over one week before the AMVCA looking so fake with the waist trainers and butt pad.

You can't compare the two bikoundecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2016
lalasticlala:

That was few months after she gave birth, that explains the big boobs... And the big tommy

ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by bobo65(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2016
undecided
kilode100:
Wicked Generation!!
Una wan make dem thief randy Musa from her?..
Correct Mama!!
wah kinda irritating signature is this
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
ebubemicky:
F have u ever tot of making ur own billions like Linda ikeji?
Linda is 36 and still single wit all her millions...my dear she remains unfulfilled untill she bears a mans name...dats Nigeria mostly igbo tribe for u,she might not b as happy as she poses to b...at times I wonder how she manages d serenity of dat her big mansion

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2016
Who e help?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by trappatoni(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Make una leave this woman alone na.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2016
See why I always say we have too many dull and daft people around? The 'critic' conveniently chose to compare two pictures of which one was from the front view (9 weeks ago) and then another from the back (2 weeks ago). How the freaking heck can you see someone's ass using a picture of the person from the front? On top of that, the jobless person is comparing the picture of the front with the picture of the back and concluding that she (Caroline Danjuma) did a body work. SMH.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by anthonyirekpita(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2016
She is looking hot on it abeg o!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by guyla: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2016
i did not notice anything different. a tight gown has a way of making the back side of a woman appear bigger. Besides who is that bad belle that really wants to dent the image of a hard working and God favoured woman, biko let her be, she is blessed by God himself
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by francafrank(f): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2016
bad belle people, OP wetin be una own self. She got the money abi she borrow from you?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2016
It's her body and her life
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Lollipop247(f): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
With all the jobs done, your husband is still a public dawg. embarassed
Who d job come help undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by sam90s(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Efficient and regular drilling can have the effect of expanding the size of the immediate vicinity, including the value of the realestate. angry
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by yunafa(f): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2016
really she did not need a brazillian butt lift. just a little more time after pushing out three babies, the butt would have grown. well, it looks nice on her and i hope she can maintain it.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by lexyclasy: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
LesbianBoy:
What's the girls own? She should leave carolina alone jare! E easy to find billionaire? Talk less of making the billionaire to marry you lipsrsealed
Ask her o....Caroline has been a beautiful and charming woman from her acting days wonder why the OP is trying to discredit her her dress for the AMVCA Award was in order having check and nothing to criticize the op now turn to body enhancement....plz leave the young girl alone ok....direct your arsenals to Genevieve...Rita...Linda...and co....thank God TONTO is out of your hook
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by lexyclasy: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2016
prettyboi1:
See why I always say we have too many dull and daft people around? The 'critic' conveniently chose to compare two pictures of which one was from the front view (9 weeks ago) and then another from the back (2 weeks ago). How the freaking heck can you see someone's ass using a picture of the person from the front? On top of that, the jobless person is comparing the picture of the front with the picture of the back and concluding that she (Caroline Danjuma) did a body work. SMH.
leave the mugu ...the pics with white leggings seems a post maternity looks and d jobless op keep scrutinizing the girl pass am.....period
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by centyboy: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
kilode100:
Wicked Generation!!
Una wan make dem thief randy Musa from her?..
Correct Mama!!
is musa randy?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by mdyusuff01: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin what's special about Booth Self No Be Poo de comot from there
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Linda is 36 and still single wit all her millions...my dear she remains unfulfilled untill she bears a mans name...dats Nigeria mostly igbo tribe for u,she might not b as happy as she poses to b...at times I wonder how she manages d serenity of dat her big mansion
what of Mrs Alakija? She is the richest woman in Africa . No go make money dey there dey look for rich man u go marry. Those rich men u are waiting for have some real women who stood by there side when they where nothing so don't think they will leave them for u
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
[size=16pt]If its a job, its a really good job indeed[/size]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fiwasayo:
cheesy honestly this her butt sef surprised me,it just pumped out all of a sudden,it's nice and suits her figure anyway kiss

Yours ain't bad either wink

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
InMyOpinion:

Yours ain't bad either wink
Thank you smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Its obvious she had jobs done, just that Nigeria and our inherent hypocrisy will not allow them say the truth, she wasn't the only one, dakore had a nose job and blame it on make up contouring, I'm thinking of getting a nose job though, and when I do, Abeg na contouring oh. Don't mind them jealousy peeps, most of the hate will come from peeps who don't have the money to achieve that and some who don't have the courage. Who wan die? Me if I gather courage after having my kids, I won't mind repackaging myself jare. Some peeps are jealous that Cato had ate her cake and still have it. ( she had her beautiful kids) and can still flaunt and compete with them with a near perfect shape.i encourage for a lot of women to get their confidence back after having kids. It's no longer the exclusive reserve of the single girls to flaunt boobs and booty
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.