Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

“i Haven’t Even Submitted Movies To Amvcas In Years” Yvonne Nelson Reveals . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Haven’t Even Submitted Movies To Amvcas In Years” Yvonne Nelson Reveals . (421 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married / Rita Dominic Named The Queen Of Amvcas Red Carpet / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Haven’t Even Submitted Movies To Amvcas In Years” Yvonne Nelson Reveals . by VibeRadio(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
While the AMVCAs was going down on Saturday, Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson took to Twitter to air her grievance about how the awards were about “who they’re cool with”.

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=18825 .

(1) (Reply)

Social Media On Fire As Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Selfie / Vote For The Nigeria Top 20 On Nigezie Tv | Week 13, 2016 / [VIDEO] Tilla – Oni Reason Ft. Davido (the Video Davido Was With Gun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.