Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! (709 Views)

Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedies For Sore Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by MemphisDepay(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
please I need your help and advice. Am having sore throat, plus head ache, and sometimes stomach ache. Which is really making me feel weak and dizzy. What could be the course of this. What are the medications to take for this Sore Throat, and Weakness of the body. Am really uncomfortable at the moment. Please help!
Re: Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by Xionez(m): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2016
I suggest you visit your well seasoned pharmacist for advice tomorrow morning.
I would have prescribed some drugs but it will eventually lead to drug abuse by the general public.
Re: Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by MemphisDepay(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Xionez:
I suggest you visit your well seasoned pharmacist for advice tomorrow morning.
I would have prescribed some drugs but it will eventually lead to drug abuse by the general public.
please kindly prescribe some drugs for me here. I need to be well quickly.
Re: Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Get Trevo. Though expensive it will help you heal if you take it as prescribed.
Cheers.
Re: Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by geniewilliams(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
kindly contact this number 07036507238/ 07082526553 for further medical advice
Re: Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by detunde: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
What price would you pay to have a good health? The Concept of detoxifying your system will save you loads on health bills. #Try Ruzu Bitters.

For testimonies:
https:///xwMBiAZPJb

Re: Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by MemphisDepay(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2016
mordtonia:
Get Trevo. Though expensive it will help you heal if you take it as prescribed.
Cheers.
what's the work if Trevor
Re: Sore Throat And Other Ailments. Help!! by MemphisDepay(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
geniewilliams:

kindly contact this number 07036507238/ 07082526553 for further medical advice
OK

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant,can I Take Alcohol? / 5 Weird Signs That Lets You Know You're Vitamin Deficient / How Ngozi Udebu Died – LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.