Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

My UTME Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My UTME Experience (2130 Views)

2017/2018 UNILAG POST UTME Experience Share Yours. . / O! My UTME Result And My Dilemma. / JAMB 2016 UTME Experience: Read What Candidates Passed Through During The Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My UTME Experience by pwettiejay(f): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Good day
I wrote utme on february 29 2016. I got to the exam hall 30 minute late and after begging the supervisor, he allowed me write. On checking my result, I was told I can't check because of lateness to exam hall. A week later I checked again but this time it said I was absent for the examination.
Is there anyone who has encountered this problem?
Please advice!!
Re: My UTME Experience by missingrib(f): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2016
your joking rite..
Re: My UTME Experience by pwettiejay(f): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2016
What can I do?
Re: My UTME Experience by ibrams(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2016
I keep on repeating that jamb this year is just scrap........
they just wicked some students......kawai
Re: My UTME Experience by parkparky(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Pray n kip trying
Re: My UTME Experience by flyingdragon: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
pwettiejay:
What can I do?
Were you screened before and after your exam?
Re: My UTME Experience by flyingdragon: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
pwettiejay:
What can I do?
Were you screened (thumbprint) before and after your exam?
Re: My UTME Experience by Anney272(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
4get d result my guy... once d server is opened nd u do nt input ur details within 10mins of d commencement of d exam,it'd automatically mark u absent even if u do d exam later... Buh u cn kip praying, u neva knw wah myt happen
Re: My UTME Experience by sharpk007(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2016
pwettiejay:
What can I do?
Evening gorgeous pls I need a favor
Re: My UTME Experience by sharpk007(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2016
missingrib:
your joking rite..
Re: My UTME Experience by sharpk007(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2016
ibrams:
I keep on repeating that jamb this year is just scrap........

they just wicked some students......kawai
Boss greetings o..... we need ur vote pls
Re: My UTME Experience by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls nairalands I need your help, I went to cape today to check which university I was posted, but look what they have said to me.
Dear Wadata Faruku !!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to USMANU
DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, for an
Admission Consideration.
Course PHYSICS
A 4 -Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the
Faculty of SCIENCES .
Kindly proceed to Usmanu Danfodio University ,
Sokoto for your Screening exercise.
You are advised to visit the Institution ' s Portal
( web site ) for the Screening Date before
proceeding .

pls am I posted to that university or not? if yes pls what should I do next? I'm in great dilemma
Re: My UTME Experience by missingrib(f): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
sharpk007:
what's that
Re: My UTME Experience by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
Pls nairalands I need your help, I went to cape today to check which university I was posted, but look what they have said to me.
Dear Wadata Faruku !!!
Admission Consideration.
Course PHYSICS
Faculty of SCIENCES .
proceeding .

pls am I posted to that university or not? if yes pls what should I do next? I'm in great dilemma
I guess this is not your preferred school of choice bruh just do what they want or forfeit
Re: My UTME Experience by kellz0(m): 5:37am On Jul 22, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
Dear Wadata Faruku !!!
Admission Consideration.
Course PHYSICS
Faculty of SCIENCES .
proceeding .

are you on whatsapp?? I qot same thinq
Re: My UTME Experience by nnadychuks(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Anney272:
4get d result my guy... once d server is opened nd u do nt input ur details within 10mins of d commencement of d exam,it'd automatically mark u absent even if u do d exam later... Buh u cn kip praying, u neva knw wah myt happen
bro I was also a victim.. I came even after an hour passed.. I thumbprinted before and after the exam.. I could only finish two (english,maths) but when I was almost through with physics,my computer was scrambled,meaning I didn't do chemistry.. Well thank God I came out with 217. Elect-FUTO
Re: My UTME Experience by sharpk007(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
missingrib:
what's that
I need u to pls vote Vizkiz for Mr Nairaland
Re: My UTME Experience by FarukuWadata12(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
kellz0:
are you on whatsapp?? I qot same thinq

ok add this number 08024079671
Re: My UTME Experience by LoveJesus87(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
pwettiejay:
Good day
I wrote utme on february 29 2016. I got to the exam hall 30 minute late and after begging the supervisor, he allowed me write. On checking my result, I was told I can't check because of lateness to exam hall. A week later I checked again but this time it said I was absent for the examination.
Is there anyone who has encountered this problem?
Please advice!!
You got to the exam hall 30 minutes late? sad y na fine gal? Don't worry inbox me let's talk about utme and admission let's c wat we can do about it
Re: My UTME Experience by pwettiejay(f): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
LoveJesus87:
You got to the exam hall 30 minutes late? sad y na fine gal? Don't worry inbox me let's talk about utme and admission let's c wat we can do about it
No, my brother used my acct for the post, is there anyway i can delete that?
Re: My UTME Experience by LoveJesus87(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
pwettiejay:

No, my brother used my acct for the post, is there anyway i can delete that?
Lolz. U av enta one chance. No deleting make everybody dey see am like dat say u no dey serious grin make I even move am to frontpage grin cheesy
Ehmn where is dis boy, Seun come o we get frontpage material here grin grin
Re: My UTME Experience by pwettiejay(f): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Lolz. U av enta one chance. No deleting make everybody dey see am like dat say u no dey serious grin make I even move am to frontpage grin cheesy
Ehmn where is dis boy, Seun come o we get frontpage material here grin grin
Ive just decided not to reply all the questions asked, moreover, up til today, the result isnt released
Re: My UTME Experience by trino: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
I am introducing to you a standard CBT study/practice examination software called TESTDRILLER software for your educational needs at the secondary and post-secondary school level. We have three products which is TESTDRILLER UTME 2017, TESTDRILLER SSCE 2017 and TESTDRILLER ANDRIOD.

Features of TESTDRILLER

- Over 16000 practice exams past question with answers and explanations in different subjects
- Robust English kit for study
- Vocabo which is a synonym/Antonym game
- Maths Solver for solving and explanation of mathematics question of any kind
- Maths tips as a guide to help students solve their maths faster and efficiently
- School Finder that helps students choose schools and choice course of study

Added Advantage of the Testdriller Software

- Users can practice more than one subject simultaneously.
- TestDriller has an on-screen calculator which you can use during exam practice.
- Users get to see their scores, number of questions attempted, answering speed, time spent and a graphical analysis of their overall performance.
- A summary of the recommended literature by JAMB which is "The Last Days at the Forcados"
- TestDriller displays passages, images, tables, subscripts, superscripts and special symbols both in the question and option boxes.
Results can be printed or saved. TestDriller analyzes the trend in your performance and the speed at which you answer questions.
- It gives the opportunity to study by topics of interest.

For more details and to get yours: Call Valentine on 08034047666 or 07058199231 Email : testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com

Testdriller.........Reflecting the Future of Academic Excellence at all level through CBT

Re: My UTME Experience by LoveJesus87(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
pwettiejay:

Ive just decided not to reply all the questions asked, moreover, up til today, the result isnt released
no worry by d time d tin reach front page u go know say d sky is blue grin ok make I just pity u sha. Inbox make ah tell u how to go about it and u can av ur brother link with me so I can see what we can do. smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Sort After Courses To Study In Any Nigerian University / MLS Becoming More Powerful With The New D.MLS Degree / Is The ASUU/FG Meeting Holding Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.