Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him (54736 Views)

This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by abiolag(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
I knw d man but i no go tell una cos nairaland no sabi kip secret grin
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by darlenese(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why is she hiding him nau?

Anyway I know his ears undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by sirjakez(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
DAT 2nd pix is sick abeg...
cute
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by dplomaticVal: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
her poooooosie go suck.i hate fair ladies tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by donlarbito(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why the covering of face
Abi masking of face
Abeg show us I'm face nah

Shey una don marry so
Abi na baby mama and baby dady una da do

Just passing anyways
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by allanphash7(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Then who is she ?
AreaFada2:

Neither do we in Galilee. grin cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Abeg which Female Celebrity go make me HER BABY DADDY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Baby Mamas no dey reign again.

Where are all the cute female celebrities at?
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Forwetinnah: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Awwww...he's white, Good for her!! He's obviously a cutie kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by midehi2(f): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is she ?

We dont know her here in Nazareth
ok...but we know her here in Bethlehem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by rhozaay(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
after giving her good "3point" she begin talk rubbish....
the 2nd picture is like a girl waiting for him to start removing cloth
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by rhozaay(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
after giving her good "3point" she begin talk rubbish....
the 2nd picture is like a girl waiting for him to start removing cloth
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by mart2k(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
hungryboy:
Na so dem dey always do, when she wan divorce am dia,
She no go even call am by him name, na dis man him go call am,

But i jealous that guy sha,
Na my dream girl him dey bleep so every night
hungryboy:

hungryboy:

how do u know?
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Adalberto(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
even men de follow bear 'baby daddy'? like seriously? life eh
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is she ?

We dont know her here in Nazareth
Mbanu! neither we don hear of her, here in Arafat land.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Chinwem(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
opribo:
if she's so proud of him why is she masking the face.

It's really a wonder
As good as no picture
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
All this happens when u meet d right person smiley

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by allanphash7(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Then who is she ?
midehi2:

ok...but we know her here in Bethlehem cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by olayinkaj2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nadia scammed jim iyke.
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by dzaine: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
Just wondering who was in the bedroom with them that helped snapped the pic
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Sunkyphil(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
where she put Jim iyke dat own don chop comot grin
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
My Guy if u don chop ur finish abeg make u let me know,..make come take my ow share,.. Shareful giver
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Aleora(f): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
D day dis babe go finally show her babydaddy abi Papa una go shock
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
All this happens when u meet d right person smiley
I u right urself, if yes u can prove it
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
nacosprof:
I u right urself, if yes u can prove it

smiley i will always prove it to ths right person

if u want love u give love back smiley
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Aleora:
D day dis babe go finally show her babydaddy abi Papa una go shock
u see ur life,..d day wen u Go finally tell that u boyfrd abt ur son for village dey come
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

I thki are knw wen it's tru love n't scam as ...
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

insert ur picture
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
nacosprof:
insert ur picture

Nah dont need guys attention
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by habsydiamond(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
why is she covering his face. Person wey people don know already. When u are celebrity u ve become a public figure everything u do will be made public. U. Can't keep him from the public.
Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by BlissP(m): 12:42am On Mar 09, 2016
AreaFada2:

Neither do we in Galilee. grin cheesy
likewise we in Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him by ngmgeek(m): 3:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Okay O wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess / Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman / #10YearsChallenge: Tonto Dikeh's Flat Breasts 10 Years Ago Vs Firm Breasts Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.