Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

''I Saw Death Coming'': Late Minister's Daughter Ojone Ocholi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Saw Death Coming'': Late Minister's Daughter Ojone Ocholi Says (1225 Views)

I Saw Death Staring At Me – Ex Beauty Queen Recounts ‘brush With Death’ After He / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" / “my Husband Is Gay,” Former Minister’s Daughter In-law, Christina Onwuliri Alleg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Saw Death Coming'': Late Minister's Daughter Ojone Ocholi Says by blackssatino: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nigeria’s minister of state for Labour and productivity, James Ocholi died on Sunday. Ocholi, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, died in a fatal car crash along the Kaduna-Abuja highway on Sunday.

His wife and son also died in the crash. Ocholi and his family were returning to Abuja from Kaduna when the accident occurred.

Ojone Ocholi, the mourning daughter of the late minister says March 6 was the worst day of her life..

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/03/i-saw-death-coming-late-ministers.html

Re: ''I Saw Death Coming'': Late Minister's Daughter Ojone Ocholi Says by Nykirjuliette(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Life is vanity upon vanity,May the sacred heart of Jesus bless the remaining children and give 'em the grace to bear the loss...

(1) (Reply)

This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Assetsz (photos) / Fun Time! Check Out These 15 Awesome Wedding Photos / Nigeria's Strongest Man At I (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.