Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (78875 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2006
Hi ave been away for a while, WORK!

Yeah I admit we were Thrashed by the Gunnners. We are actually TERRIBLE on the road!! We havent won away this season. I guess when you come to Whitehartlane Then you will get beaten!

Anyway, Xmas is almost here, we have started our movement up the table, (9th), I hope we beat Man City at home cos we arent ourselves outside!

Merry Xmas All!! cheesy cool smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lordimpaq(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2006
this thread should have been buried and sealed a long time ago,

don't u guys ever quit,

u were thrashed, 3-0, let me make it clearer[b], threee-nothing, [/b]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2006
The spuds will always be the poor relative.

The one that is always envious of his big brother.

Always moaning and whining how he was not the most loved by his parents.

How his Boss is baised against him!

grin grin grin

What a sad lonely existence.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2006
OK OK , we got thrashed, Happens!! But we top the UEFA Cup Group! Lets see what happens after January,

Definitely gonna pip u GONNERS for the Champions League Spot this time, NO Poisoning!!

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2006
Spurs 3 - 1 Dinamo Bucuresti

nice game, great result.

wassup dido ? cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2006
Hey Wormy!! Missed Ya!

Yeah nice win , but we need consistency in the Premiership

Wassup with Saturdays games? the game btw Arsenal & Portsmouth will be intriguing any thots??
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2006
promises to be an interesting game.

hopefully kanu might be good enough for the game, there are still doubts over his injury.

then there's kanu's replica grin .

i just hope arsenal will live up to expectations and win the game.
portsmouth's away form is hapless while arsenal's home for is erratic.
since i can't really see arsenal winning banging 3 goals without a reply from portsmouth, the alternative scoreline is usually 1-1

cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2006
errr

How many goals did we give the Spuddies again 3

Was that not the last home game we played, so just concentrate on catching the Scum and leave us alone with Sol, Kanu and Tony Adams grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2006
Loyika,

grin ur last 5 home matches :

arsenal 3 - 0 watford

arsenal 1 - 1 everton

arsenal 3 - 0 liverpool

arsenal 1 - 1 newcastle

arsenal 3 - 0 tottenham

arsenal ? - ? portsmouth *question to be answered*

now if i'm to withdraw the "erratic" word them we might actually be looking at a trait tongue

but then it's all footie so anything practically happens.

sincerely i need arsenal to win that game but arsenal just developed a new skill this season, heartbreaking !

good luck to u bro cool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2006
Wormy cool

"BLOOD OF JESUS!!" shocked shocked

That prediction has been halted and cast in the lake of Prem Fire

We will score 4 now grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2006
way to go spurs !
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2006
Hey Wormy!!! Wassup??

Nice win huh? Did you see Huddlestones Goal??
Up to 7th on the table now.

First win on the road, Poor Man Utd, they lost, Knew it was going to be tough,

Chelsea ground it out again!!! Drogba's just too badd!!!

Arsenal, Lucky,

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
Oga Dido;

Nice result, even as a Gooner i will give credit where due; as they say, Form is temporary, but Class is Permanent!!

Oga Wormy please do not predict for us again oh!! cry I will run away from your predictions like i avoid Tunde Bakare's predictions grin

Anyway the real test starts now as we face the Xmas rush and home stretch, Good luck to all teams, May will show where we all have come and where we are heading to cool

But Arsenal will still finish above the SPUDS grin That much is certain wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2006
Ok, so we beat Southend the conquerors of Man Utd,

Give US any of the London teams,

Hope Arsenal qualify though,

We need to prove our worth against our greatest foes, we already beat Chelsea this term , no need for them.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2006
Spur look set to make
a £3 million bid for Watford’s top scorer
Ashley Young when the transfer window
opens in January.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2007
spur vs arsenal
just hope we win.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2007
I hope we can beat the "young lions' of Arsenal cos our "young tigers' are not playing with vigour, dunno whats wrong with US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone even fans of rival clubs think we are messing up,

I admit!! We are, we need one top class striker that can put the ball in the need with lil skill (like the Van Nistelrooy or Paulo Rossi), One centre half (cos Ledley Kings always injured) and a bad arse left winger to compliment in front.

Why did Jol sell Kanoute? Still a mystery to me, he's now the highest goal scorer in La Liga!!

I will shead no tears if we lose!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2007
Ahhh Dido me old chum, take heart.

This should cheer you up grin;

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=479&cntnt01origid=40&cntnt01returnid=42

Can Lightining strike twice HA!! YOU WISH grin

Get ready for another "Liverpool experience" on wenesday.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2007
Kai!

Tottenham Reserves have just beaten Arsenal reserves o!!

http://www.arsenal.com/matchreport.asp?thisNav=fixtures&fxid=304899

Hope that this is just an error and not a sign of what will happen in the Carling cup.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
SPURS SIGN ROCHA
Tottenham Hotspur have signed defender Ricardo Rocha from Benfica for an undisclosed fee.
The 28-year-old was in London on Monday to undergo a medical and will bolster Spurs' defence following recent injuries and departures.

Thank God for defensive Cover! Hope we improve our leaky defense,

Now we need a Finisher, Kills Dem Gunners!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by kitaun(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
You sure love to dream, dont you? tongue grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2007
2-2 nice one but the last goal was robison's mistake for pullin
out.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2007
Xsay!! I was impressed with the way we actually bombarded them initially,

But as usual, it didnt come as a shock that we let it slip away.

We have a way of never finishing off teams, dunno whats wrong Am speechless at this juncture. It the same thing over and over and over this season. Is Rochas playing the second leg? I hope King will be back, cos our defensive guys are too slack. Robinson?? Stupid for coming out. Not good enough for the England number one, at this stage, I think David James shld take over, he's been superb this season!

angry sad angry sad lipsrsealed cry cry cry shocked angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2007
I thought I should repost this here:

grin grin grin grin
The old men of Tottenham started at 100 miles an hour but could not keep the pace up.

The youth of Arsenal and the Introdution of Eboue in midfield made all the difference!!

grin grin grin

Now even 0-0 at Emirates and we go to the final.

Very good result after a bad start and my boys were even going for the win.

grin grin grin

Didoflex no vex o.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by sil(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2007
That is why we the hunters I mean GUNNERS

coz hunters never gose hunting to come back home emty

GUNNER WIT PRIDE

GUNNER82
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2007
Dido i think what we lack is a finisher not like
defoe. it a must dat Rochas will paly at emirate.
King suffered a slight setback on his recovery from
a bruised foot but on the plus side sees Jenas (ankle)
Paul Stalteri (hip) and Edgar Davids (illness/groin) all
back in training.
Tottenham are considering to sign Gareth Bale(left back) from
Southampton. Do u think is a wellcome idea?

VIEIRA (The old men of Tottenham started at 100 miles an hour but could not keep the pace up.The youth of Arsenal and the Introdution of Eboue in midfield made all the difference!!)
Ur squad was complete with d likes of Hleb, Flamini , Fabregas, Toure, Senderos, Baptista, Eboue.

HOTSPUR4LYFE
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2007
OK OK,

I get the Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess you Gunners MAY have the last laugh,

I like your boyz actually, ur style of play's similar to ours, and Arsene Wenger, fantastic for discovering new/young talent, but the again so is Martin Jol, what I think we're lacking is self belief, and that MUST win attitute, we go to the snooze mode too often when we are ahead, Lets wait till next week at the Emirates!
wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2007
Xsay!!! My Post just now was sent after your's. Jenas? Yeah I know he's back in training with Davids and Stalteri, The problems not really the midfiled. Well in terms of scoring goals, Jenas can be useful too. Davids is a bit too rough nowadays, Too many yellow cards. Its the defence we need to tighten up. Gareth Bale's still young, dunno much about him. May just be the hype that surrounds English players!

Anyway, as ave always mentioned repeatedly, we need a bad arse finisher! thats all. Berbatov is a bundle of skill, so is Defoe, BUT we need a KILLER!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2007
xsay, my point was that in the first half and even beginning of second half, Tottenham were working very hard.

Closing down our players very quickly and always haveing lots of players around them.

I told my mum at about 40mins: Mummy, they cannot do all this for 90 mins o! They go soon tire and then we will come into our own game.

I said to her that Tottenham really shopuld have scored as many as they could in that early spell.

Our players did not work as hard and are also younger and they got stronger and stronger in the second half as a lot of Tottenham players wilted.

Lennon was a danger and Keane can be very good but only in bursts, really Keane is a luxury player and I don't think Spurs can afford to have him in their team.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2007
Vieira, i think if spur have d likes of lennon. d game would have been in favor of us. Keane and zokora would have played in the mildfield. for defoe, he's a waste!!!!! embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2007
Vieira

I dont think age was a factor here, remember we were the youngest team in the Premiership last season. The old guns are, Keane, Berbatov, maybe Zakora, but all the others are really Kids, Even Keane's just 26. Dawson? Lennon? Gardner? Not old at ALL!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2007
Agreed but we had an average age of 21!!

Plus your initial tempo in the game was much higher than ours, so while we had not spent a lot of energy you had emptied the tank.

Anyway what do you think will happen at emirates in terms of tactics?

You now HAVE to score to stay in the competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.