Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd (1097 Views)

VIDEO/PHOTOS: Truck Suddenly Went On Fire At PTI Junction In Warri / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Appeal To Setraco To Remove Their Equipments To Reduce Traffic On The East West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd by feldido(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
I am Glad our governor has felt the pain we pass through for a while on the east West Road due to Setraco putting some finishing touch.
Rumor has it that they went on strike today due to Government's indebtedness.

I had to take some snapshots of the Governor's convoy from my office as he was returning from Rumuosi.

See the pictures Below.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd by Young03(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
I ain't c nothing
Re: Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd by Khd95(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wait did i see trailer abi tanker for dat 'convoy',abi my ultra modern infrared optic shade dey decieve mesad
Re: Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd by Ahmed0336(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op Nice Office wink in oda news, considering the distance how did you know it was WIKED sorry Wike cool
Re: Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd by fiftynaira(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Two things I see...

Flood that will heat that school soon

*jst zoom into the pix towards the yellow building ain't that water logs?

Then that "bus" called mobile office airforce one wanna be jst negodu waste of tax payers money u be barack?

Nigeria politicians misplacing priorities since 1960

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Caught Up In Traffic As Setraco Went On Strike On The East West Rd by feldido(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Op Nice Office wink in oda news, considering the distance how did you know it was WIKED sorry Wike cool

How do u spot a Governor's convoy? The motorcade came first

Thanks for d compliments, that's where my gold plating company will be launched.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Chinese Baby Born With 15 Fingers And 16 Toes Are Seeking Help For Sur / How To Win N90,000 In Wema Bank 945 Game Show Today. Sharp Sharp / Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.