Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) (27101 Views)

Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) / "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by dre11(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
One Chima John, 37, was on Tuesday paraded at the Oyo State Police Command for allegedly kidnapping his 13-year-old niece.

John, who has been in the custody of the police, confessed before journalists that he abducted his niece, Ijeoma, to get to his uncle whom he described as stingy.

According to him, “I sent someone to my uncle’s shop to get some items and instructed the person to tell my niece to come to the car in which I was to get the money for the items.

“On sighting me, I told her to come into the car and we forced her in.

“I took the girl just to revenge for what my uncle did to us. He breached a contract and he is very stingy.

“We had a little quarrel in the past on trading business. I did it just to get money from him and I requested for N2.5 million,” the suspect added.

When asked if the ransom was eventually paid, John said he was on his way to retrieving it as agreed when the police apprehended him.

Confirming his claims, the victim’s father, Ogbonnaya Okoro, said his nephew (John) kidnapped Ijeoma and then called him to demand N2.5 million for her safe return.
On her part, Ijeoma recalled how she was abducted.

“On that fateful day, a boy came to our shop begging me to sell some items to him. He eventually bought five ‘congos’ (measures) of rice with a bottle of groundnut oil.

“When I got to the car, I saw my ‘brother’ (John) and he beckoned on me to enter the car. I refused to enter the car but I was forced into the car. I was taken to a bush and kept in one house and I was beaten. He thereafter called my daddy and demanded N2.5 million.”

Ijeoma added that her abductor asked her to lie to her father (over the phone) that she was taken to a very dangerous place and that if he didn’t pay the money, she would be killed.

The CP, while parading the suspect, urged the general public to be security conscious and wary of the sensitive and personal information they divulge to close relatives and staff.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/08/i-kidnapped-my-neice-to-extort-money-from-my-stingy-uncle-suspect/

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lalasticlacla, leave Mods Section, come fast fast and see ur favorite chelsea fc supporter..

See him face...

21 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by StefanSalvatore: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Coward lyk u

Lock am up n troway d key 4 gutter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by rusher14: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chelsea supporter grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by kingphilip(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Things people do for money

The love of money is truly the root of all evil but it still answers all things

Legitimately getting money na the sure way o

May God bless all our hustles

8 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by kingphilip(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
rusher14:
Chelsea supporter grin
na only that one you see ba

3 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by rusher14: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
kingphilip:
na only that one you see ba

Apart from say e dey cry?

E be like say na your guy.

Show him some love grin

3 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Since that is his uncle,then that girl is his Cousin and not Niece.

Some uncles can be very stingy sha...but thinking you have a right to whatever your uncle owns is a dangerous mistake. The guy is just a criminal ,not only did he kidnap her he also beat her and he might have even killed her if he was not caught, just to cover his track.

And it's a sure thing that if he had succeeded in this one he would have gone ahead to be a full time kidnapper.

7 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided I don't know Why some people think they are entitled to a relative's money . If they help you good, if they don't it's not by force. That's y am happy when my rich uncles don't help us but see us making waves and they be like so it's you, when did you attain so so heights . Struggle and work hard.

39 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Ptoocool(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is serious fa, but shey na only me dey see say the guy mumuism is raise to power seven ni?

Your Niece?
Revenge?

Dude needs to be castrated.
See hin goatee self..

3 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by KGBstanlay: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
oya you will go to jail to satisfy you wicked conscience
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by obaival(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha still lafin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah i
cant stop lafin hahahahahahahahahahahahahababahahabababa wen wil i
stop lafin ooooooooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by siegfried99(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kai

The heart of man is wicked , even your own family undecided

The government should pass a death sentence for kidnappers., the rate is on the increase angry

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
tongue
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Fiwasayo(f): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
shocked seriously,people need to be more wary of family than strangers.

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Morhziez(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ok
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Leeeekeeee: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
U kidnapped her because of ur stingy uncle

Now the law ve caught up with you because of our greedy prisons system(Always receiving)...

Go forth nd enjoy the prisons...

Nwoke onye Uwa Mmebi

3 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Dsrooftiles: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chima John see em face... Like dem dem face..

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by lilprinze: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chai!!!

Not again.

4 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by englishmart(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
I would do same too

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by esaias1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kidnapping tinz on point grin
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Ptoocool(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
obaival:

Don't stop oo!

Wait maka get cab wey go drop you for Synagogue, where TB go attend to you..
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by iykebest1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shame on u

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
up chelsea....lol...

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Obiodunukwe: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
My people have taken their kidnapping ways to the SW

Chineke help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
englishmart:
I would do same too
Because you are lazy

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fiwasayo:
shocked seriously,people need to be more wary of family than strangers.
nna, this ur packaging,odikwa serious o.
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by godimento: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think you will get more money now.
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ode undecided
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided I don't know Why some people think they are entitled to a relative's money . If they help you good, if they don't it's not by force. That's y am happy when my rich uncles don't help us but see us making waves and they be like so it's you, when did you attain so so heights . Struggle and work hard.
This is true dear.
Re: I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) by liz4eno(f): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
obaival:
No u won't wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death / GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa / Lagos Hairdresser Commits Suicide By Drinking Insecticide Over Debt Of N150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.