Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Skye. Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye. Bank (38021 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye. Bank by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
kaka22:

Nairaland jail? cheesy... wetin you do... I believe you are in skye bank now. Do you know the cut off?

Hehe lol grin there is a particular ibo mod in the politics section.perhaps the most popular on this forum. the guy hates me so much that he doesn't want me to comment on that section again. He is always looking for my fault.. Forget about him jare. undecided

And no I am not in Skye bank. The yeye bank after passing medicals are yet to call us for resumption. embarassed embarassed cry the thing pain me ehn, but I have gotten over it.

Last 2 years the cut off was 45% for bsc applicants, they might retain that cut off again this year.

You guys really need to prepare and be patient and possibly keep applying for anything that comes your way because Skye bank are sometimes time wasters.

Passing the dragnet test is the easiest stage of the process. Subsequent process after it tough for those that are not well prepared.

Best of luck[ cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Skye. Bank by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
emeka51:
Congratulations to all those who scored atleast 50%. I'm still imagining I went for aptitude test at FCMB wasn't even prepared never heard of the thing called Gmat but I scored 61/100, and was dropped at the 2nd interview, then the second test at fidelity Bank was prepared with confidence but I scored 23/60. Now I went for skye bank dragnet whatever after burning candle but I scored 23.16% nawoo. Well in my next test even back of book I no go read.
how can u congratulate only the people that scored at least 50%...as hard as that test was, 40% upwards should be congratulated...my worst course in d university wasnt as hard as that...
Re: Skye. Bank by kaka22(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hehe lol grin there is a particular ibo mod in the politics section.perhaps the most popular on this forum. the guy hates me so much that he doesn't want me to comment on that section again. He is always looking for my fault.. Forget about him jare. undecided

And no I am not in Skye bank. The yeye bank after passing medicals are yet to call us for resumption. embarassed embarassed cry the thing pain me ehn, but I have gotten over it.

Last 2 years the cut off was 45% for bsc applicants, they might retain that cut off again this year.

You guys really need to prepare and be patient and possibly keep applying for anything that comes your way because Skye bank are sometimes time wasters.

Passing the dragnet test is the easiest stage of the process. Subsequent process after it tough for those that are not well prepared.

Best of luck[ cheesy cheesy grin
Thanks cool
Re: Skye. Bank by 0955eb027(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

They will still invite you.. They do it batch by batch..
i pray o.
Re: Skye. Bank by DzTzl(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
FrankLampard:

01-2793572
01-2705851
well we v all got our different sources! all the best
Re: Skye. Bank by FrankLampard: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
DzTzl:
well we v all got our different sources! all the best

Ah!!!! I just called their HR with those numbers, a guy answered and he told me that.

Pls pls and pls, if you have any body that can help submit our application, pls help. I dey beg, I'm kneeling.

My email is joelezeu@gmail.com

Waiting for your quote...
Re: Skye. Bank by DzTzl(f): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2016
FrankLampard:

Ah!!!! I just called their HR with those numbers, a guy answered and he told me that.

Pls pls and pls, if you have any body that can help submit our application, pls help. I dey beg, I'm kneeling.

My email is joelezeu@gmail.com

Waiting for your quote...
if u applied the first time, just keep your mind open! All the best
Re: Skye. Bank by FrankLampard: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
DzTzl:

I sent you a pm. Reply with your BBM or WhatsApp contact.
Re: Skye. Bank by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
emeka51:
Congratulations to all those who scored atleast 50%. I'm still imagining I went for aptitude test at FCMB wasn't even prepared never heard of the thing called Gmat but I scored 61/100, and was dropped at the 2nd interview, then the second test at fidelity Bank was prepared with confidence but I scored 23/60. Now I went for skye bank dragnet whatever after burning candle but I scored 23.16% nawoo. Well in my next test even back of book I no go read.
Bros no be only you, i still dey feel d shock my self after reading in and out just to score 25%.next time na ''tinini tanana" package i go use cos it seems most people did that and passed

1 Like

Re: Skye. Bank by mayo47(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Any one heard from skye bank?
Re: Skye. Bank by kennyfem(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
No
Re: Skye. Bank by paulGrundy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
No call from skye bank yet?
Re: Skye. Bank by highdee3(f): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2016
please how did you apply?
Re: Skye. Bank by FrankLampard: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2016
DzTzl:

Have you been called for Aptitude test or Interview?
Re: Skye. Bank by Myjumie(f): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can you pls send me a copy? Here's my mail; myjummie@gmail.com
kaka22:

I don't have... I am using gmat 2008 and 2015 to practice.
Re: Skye. Bank by kaka22(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Myjumie:
Can you pls send me a copy? Here's my mail; myjummie@gmail.com
I can't. It's hard copy.
Re: Skye. Bank by DzTzl(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
FrankLampard:

Have you been called for Aptitude test or Interview?
Sir, just calm down & hope for the better. The first set that wrote the test havent been invited yet, my advise is to continue doing whatever ur doing, keep the job search going & continue hoping.
Re: Skye. Bank by FrankLampard: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
DzTzl:
Sir, just calm down & hope for the better. The first set that wrote the test havent been invited yet, my advise is to continue doing whatever ur doing, keep the job search going & continue hoping.

Age is not on my side.
Re: Skye. Bank by mainstreets(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2016
Which way skyebank? D wait is getting too long, but i knw all tins work together for my good
Re: Skye. Bank by Beesluv: 7:17pm On May 14, 2016
Pls, Kindly send me Dragnet PQA on beesluvly@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Skye. Bank by Amedak(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2016
Check ur inbox
Beesluv:
Pls, Kindly send me Dragnet PQA on beesluvly@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Skye. Bank by Beesluv: 8:44pm On May 14, 2016
Amedak:
Check ur inbox
Thanks so much
Re: Skye. Bank by Amedak(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2016
Beesluv:

Thanks so much
Welcome!
Re: Skye. Bank by nwakaegoabisola(f): 5:37pm On May 21, 2016
Amedak:

Welcome!

Please kindly forward to me nwakaegoenwemasor@gmail.com
Re: Skye. Bank by Amedak(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2016
Ok
nwakaegoabisola:

Please kindly forward to me nwakaegoenwemasor@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Skye. Bank by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:37pm On May 23, 2016
Amedak:
Ok

Hello, how are you? I have not gotten anything. Still expecting it.

Cheers.
Re: Skye. Bank by Amedak(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:

Cheers.

I have sent it, check ur inbox.

1 Like

Re: Skye. Bank by Amedak(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Skye. Bank by haywhy3000(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2016
pls i beg u, u can forward to this email talk2ayo3000@gmail.com
Re: Skye. Bank by Amedak(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2016
haywhy3000:
pls i beg u, u can forward to this email talk2ayo3000@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Skye. Bank by Spongia1(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2016
Amedak:

Sent
Can you also send it to me. kadiriademola@gmail.com. Is the recruitment still on

1 Like

Re: Skye. Bank by nwakaegoabisola(f): 12:08am On May 27, 2016
Amedak:

Thank you very much and God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / Get Your Interview Questions/solutions Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.