Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Head Of IT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Head Of IT (550 Views)

EXPATRIATE Head Of School (SENIOR) Lekki- Lagos (salary: ₦1,740,000.00 /month) / Head Of Procurement / Office Of Head Of Civil Service Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of IT by Mobebi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Deadline for this vacancy is tomorrow, Wednesday 9th March...

URGENT RECRUITMENT A Client, is looking to fill the position of HEAD OF IT with experience.

Requirements-
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline.
- An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus at least 2 years’ experience managing web application development & Skill with CSS, XHTML, one or more Javascript frameworks, and AJAX .

Salary range- competitive and attractive.
Excellent Grooming Smart & excellent communication skills

Locations: Lagos.

CV's should be sent to: cm180415@gmail.com

Sorry for not posting any job today, reason is that most of the jobs i got are requesting for experience of over 10 years and i know most of us here don't have such as most of us are fresh graduates.....

on or before 9/03/2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of IT by adwem2003(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Thanks for this also.
Re: Head Of IT by sucobaba(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2016
Mobebi:
Deadline for this vacancy is tomorrow, Wednesday 9th March...

URGENT RECRUITMENT A Client, is looking to fill the position of HEAD OF IT with experience.

Requirements-
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline.
- An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus at least 2 years’ experience managing web application development & Skill with CSS, XHTML, one or more Javascript frameworks, and AJAX .

Salary range- competitive and attractive.
Excellent Grooming Smart & excellent communication skills

Locations: Lagos.

CV's should be sent to: cm180415@gmail.com

Sorry for not posting any job today, reason is that most of the jobs i got are requesting for experience of over 10 years and i know most of us here don't have such as most of us are fresh graduates.....

on or before 9/03/2016
Apt,God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Software Trainer Needed / Account Officer Needed Urgently At (kosofe Lga) / Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.