Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Escaped Prisoner And A Couple - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Escaped Prisoner And A Couple (877 Views)

The Prisoner Has Escaped / The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life / The Prison(toto) And The Prisoner(koboko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Escaped Prisoner And A Couple by gabosky(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
An escaped prisoner breas into a house and finds a young couple in bed. He pulls the guy and ties him in a chair and then ties the wife down th the bed. He climbs on top of her, kisses her on the neck and he gets up and goes to the bahroom.
while they're alone, the husband says,"Baby, this guy probably hasn't sen a woman in years. I saw the way he kissed your neck! If he wants sex, don't resist, just do what he says and we might grt out of this alive. Be strong honey, and remember that no matter what happens, i love you.
"oh, he wasn't kissing my neck," the wife responds. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he finds you attractive and incredibly sexy and asked if we keep vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong Honey, i love you dearly.
Re: Escaped Prisoner And A Couple by Recoverd(f): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha heard it b4 bt stil makes me laugh. Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Escaped Prisoner And A Couple by Arcani: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
cool wink

(1) (Reply)

2 Nuns / Bode, Tibi Nko / Fairy Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.