Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd (2095 Views)

Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos / Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd / Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by optionB: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2016
A group of soldiers in the Central African Republic lynched a man they suspected was a rebel minutes after hearing the new president’s promise to restore security at a ceremony to reinstate the divided country’s armed forces.

Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by glimpse33(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2016

Humans Are Evil
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2016
Wtf is this.. these animals must be court martialled!
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by pillarmaria(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
human being....
But when did we become this heartless?
God would have destroyed the world long ago but for his infinite mercy.
This African Ape of a soldier should be brought to book.
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Wtf is this.. these animals must be court martialled!

Hope you are still alright??

Court martialed? Because they killed a suspected rebel?

I tire for U gan!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Cutehector(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

I tire for U gan!!
oboy if I slap ur reasoning eh...
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
oboy if I slap ur reasoning eh...

E be like say you wan chop Ban shebi angryangry
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2016
He must have done something...

Granted our soldiers can be rash n dumb,

But not tis dumb sad
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

E be like say you wan chop Ban shebi angryangry
eediot...
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
eediot...

Ikenna, na me you dey call Idiot... grin

Wa fe ku la leyi!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Sabadon(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2016
w...ierd I....rrational c...ruel k...iller e...vil d...evilish
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by osemoses1234(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Kill dem all no level who no go no no...
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by SantaDomino(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

I tire for U gan!!

SUSPECTED REBEL' THEY SAY NOT A CONFIRMED ONE... Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise in an institution of law.
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2016
SantaDomino:

SUSPECTED REBEL' THEY SAY NOT A CONFIRMED ONE... Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise in an institution of law.

So the ones they kill in Sambisa, they will try and catch them alive and take them to court??

Why are you this way na
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by SantaDomino(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

So the ones they kill in Sambisa, they will try and catch them alive and take them to court??

Why are you this way na

Sambissa forest? Ur example funny oo.. In Sambissa, it terrorist vs soldiers shooting at each other... Confirmed terrorist! But dis case, " Suspected rebel" ... No let d English confuse u!
Re: Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2016
SantaDomino:

Sambissa forest? Ur example funny oo.. In Sambissa, it terrorist vs soldiers shooting at each other... Confirmed terrorist! But dis case, " Suspected rebel" ... No let d English confuse u!

Did they see the guy and just started killing him because they don't like his face or what?

Fact remains that they must have seen an evidence that ignited anger or something!!

So the Media used "Suspected" just to make it look professional!!

But the truth remains that...." The nigga was a terrorist"... Truth be told!!

He killed people, so he must die too...

But let me ask you, If you see a bokoharam member that killed people in your street, and your Bro is a millitary man, will you advice him to catch the "Suspected bokoharam" member and send him to police??

(1) (Reply)

Cannibal Ate 23 Pizza Delivery Men, 6 Jehovah Witnesses, 2 Postmen / Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty / Hit And Run Truck Driver Crushes 3 Women To Death In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.