Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty (2099 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me: Shekau's Only Surviving Daughter Cries Out. / Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by ZooOga: 4:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Posted Tuesday on Twitter..... sorry if already posted!

Shekau with a new dance choreography responds to the US DOJ on the recent bounty of $7m on his head with a 26min video where he speaks of faith and jihad mandated by God. He spoke in Arabic and later hausa.

https://twitter.com/Bassim_AMG/status/1237149065588224001 <------ dance video

You Can’t Find Me – Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Tells US Government After A $7m Bounty Was Placed On Him

https://www.360nobs.com/2020/03/you-cant-find-me-boko-haram-leader-shekau-tells-us-government-after-a-7m-bounty-was-placed-on-him/

Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has reacted to the $7m reward the US Department of State recently announced for anyone with credible information that will lead to his arrest. The Department of State made the announcement on March 4th.

Media personality @Bassim_AMG who covers reports on Terrorism, shared a video of the sect leader reacting to the $7 million bounty placed on him.

According to the media personality, Shekau in a 26 minutes video, reiterated his views on ”US, Israel and Nigeria being infidel states with US being the headquarters of corruption.” The sect leader also reportedly said the US is fighting Islam in every possible way and questioned the US for putting up only N2.5bn or $7m as reward for his arrest.

Shekau is also quoted as claiming that the US cannot find him. He however stated that he is also not scared for them to find him as long as he is not an “infidel”. He celebrated the bounty by sporadically shooting a few rifles and a machine gun.

Watch the video he posted and the Tweets from the media personality below

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Helicobacter: 4:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Can you imagine angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by LuciusX: 5:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Helicobacteria:
Can you imagine angry
No, I can't.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Witcher(f): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by dangotesmummy: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2020
This guy's confidence is something else.hes obviously depending on something that is giving him assurance if not how can 1 man be distabilizing a country, killing and holding a country hostage from development?

3 Likes

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by ATTemi: 5:40am On Mar 11, 2020
I won’t be surprised if Shekau lives in a duplex in Abuja, but goes 2 this exact location 4 his usual video stunts!

7 Likes

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by segebase(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2020
U
Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by punisha: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Helicobacter:
Can you imagine angry

I can imagine the Freshness of the bread, nutella or mayonnaise to go and a glass of orange juice they'd serve me when I'm about going out.

1 Like

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by GodofwarKratus(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
Hmmm

Mtcheww ...was expecting you to defend him.
I for stone you slap this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Ojiofor: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Las las US will either find him live or dead.

1 Like

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2020
So he is no Longer DEAD as purportedly stated by the Nigerian Army...

1 Like

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
ATTemi:
I won’t be surprised if Shekau lives in a duplex in Abuja, but goes 2 this exact location 4 his usual video stunts!

grin grin
No be Naija wey dey!!!

Imagine el zazaky saying he lived close to the senate president

3 Likes

Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shekau.. terrorist turned celebrity

but how was this video released?
Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by OGwales(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
This guy supposed be Nigeria service chief... Imagine how strong the guy is...
Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by BlackfireX: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
I see this guy as a comic actor, that is paid to act , he moves from his well furnished house, to that location, act , then leave .

As a mentalist.. He just gave up, alot about himself ... And a clique backing him...have you ever wonder how he send those video clips.

Let me keep mute
Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by sapientia(m): 2:26am On Mar 12, 2020
He knows scholarships await him and his boys.
Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2020
As someone said he probably lives in a duplex not far from Aso rock. Just like Osama was chilling watching prison break when US was looking for him in the mountains
Re: Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Xavfra:

grin grin
No be Naija wey dey!!!

Imagine el zazaky saying he lived close to the senate president
[quote
EVILFOREST:
So he is no Longer DEAD as purportedly stated by the Nigerian Army...
author=sapientia post=87367370]He knows scholarships await him and his boys. [/quote]

Tsephanayah uncle is bae

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hit And Run Truck Driver Crushes 3 Women To Death In Rivers State (photos) / Xploit Comedy Member Arrested By Efcc For Internet Fraud / Motive Behind The Beheading Of The Army Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.