Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet (7228 Views)

Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2016
You can imagine keeping wolf in a house as a pet.. Is it that the owner lives in less security area or what !! When you go to someone's house and you see this one ,what will you do?

It is I @u2gossip repin
www.u2gossip.com.ng

SEE Clearer picture here

http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2016/03/omg-millionaire-keeps-wolf-as-pet-in.html?m=1

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by thesicilian: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
why you come use your label abi na bandage block the picture now?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Kjking(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
so??
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by braine(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2016
thesicilian:
why you come use your label abi na bandage block the picture now?

I tire o.
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by pinkycute(f): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2016
What's this I can't see it clearing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Monalisa185(f): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2016
as you don block the whole thing with your label, hope you are happy now? Mtcheeeewwww

10 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by fctguy: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2016
i was expecting to see mature white lion but all i can see is a blocked pix angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by spafu(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Guy, if you use ogogoro and shepe take soak Garri next time,no try post rubbish for me to open. So as the Ogogororized Garri hit your brain, you come dey think say dogs done be Lion abi Hyena?

6 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by idupaul: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Analara based millionaire indeed

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2016
so
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by 7footre(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Two kobo gossip you don't know d difference btwn dogs and wolves?
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Jethrolite(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:
You can imagine keeping wolf in a house as a pet.. Is it that the owner lives in less security area or what !! When you go to someone's house and you see this one ,what will you do?

It is I @u2gossip rep
www.u2gossip.com.ng
Do you see any sense in the picture you uploaded?

3 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by cruzita(f): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
undecided so na so wolf dey for your village abi

1 Like

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Blanc8(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2016
pinkycute:
What's this I can't see it clearing undecided

You can't see it wah?

3 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by pwettiejay(f): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Where's the wolf na
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by PapiWata: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2016
So this gentleman has 3 dogs as pets ? Great. I will alert the world press about this monumental discovery. Thank you for the inside scoop, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Vision4God: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Copied.....
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by vipez(f): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:
It is I @u2gossip rep
www.u2gossip.com.ng

oloriburuku nie

alai ni lakaye
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Frank3n2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na dog be that jare... Millionaire indeed sad
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by AntiMahdi: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
AntiMahdi:
[img]http://creepingsharia.files./2016/03/nigeria-persecuted-christian-open-doors-1024x575_nfbl.jpg?w=468[/img]

The killing of Christians in northern Nigeria has increased by 62% in just one year.

The 2016 World Watch List shows a staggering 62% increase in violent killings of Christians in northern Nigeria as churches in Nigeria unite to highlight this problem for the first time. A report to be released in Abuja by Open Doors and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), ‘Crushed but not defeated, the impact of persistent violence on the church in northern Nigeria’, makes a detailed study of the violence that has occurred.

A partner director for West Africa says: “This report shows that extent and impact of the persistent violence on the church in northern Nigeria is much more serious than previously expected. Once Boko Haram is defeated, the problem will not be solved. Christians living under Sharia law are facing discrimination and marginalization and have limited to no access to federal rights. We hope that this report will prompt the Nigerian government and international community to take the real suffering of persecuted Christians seriously and act on their behalf. Next to that, I hope that Nigerian Christians will become more involved with their brothers and sisters; that they will stand in the gap for them.”

The report looks at persecution from three main sources: Boko Haram, Muslim Fulani herdsmen and the Muslim religious and political elite that dominates government in northern Nigeria.

[size=18pt]In 2015, there were 4,028 killings and 198 church attacks that Open Doors was able to record. The figures recorded for the previous year were 2,484 killings and 108 church attacks.[/size]

An estimated 30 million Christians in northern Nigeria form the largest minority in a mainly Muslim environment. They are at risk of violent persecution, as the report states: “For decades, Christians in the region have suffered marginalization and discrimination as well as targeted violence.”
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by flokii: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
U2gossip:

It is I @u2gossip repin
www.u2gossip.com.ng

SEE Clearer picture here

http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2016/03/omg-millionaire-keeps-wolf-as-pet-in.html?m=1

you're a learner

you for kuku put blank page post ur utoogossip shiit on am make we view na

shiooor!
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Aminat508(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:

you're a learner

you for kuku put blank page post ur utoogossip shiit on am make we view na

shiooor!
lol flokii cheesy
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by flokii: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aminat508:
lol flokii cheesy

Alake dawleeen cheesy

ma da bobo yen loun.. dem go jst dey vex pesin

you sha relegate me sha... hope you're gud
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Aminat508(f): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:

Alake dawleeen cheesy

ma da bobo yen loun.. dem go jst dey vex pesin

you sha relegate me sha... hope you're gud
lolz m fine nd u?
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by flokii: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz m fine nd u?

m just dere o

I wan join Arsenal fans club.. nibo ni ma ti gba form?

e be like say una don dey enter top position for England
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by loomer: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Who be this OP self?
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Aminat508(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:

m just dere o

I wan join Arsenal fans club.. nibo ni ma ti gba form?

e be like say una don dey enter top position for England
lolz
CC: ichommy and Ritababe
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by realestworld(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
This kind animal good to train for house bcoz of our greedy nepa.
I go even train lion join sef... Greedy nepa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by otswag(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Apparently, na wolf Dem dey call Caucasian shepherds for ur village abi?
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by ichommy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz CC: ichommy and Ritababe
grin flokii kindly PM for the form.
U re always welcome.
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by ichommy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
as you don block the whole thing with your label, hope you are happy now? Mtcheeeewwww

Ha Ha
Re: Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet by Cjizzy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Blanc8:

You can't see it wah?
Clearing o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: See The Reason Regina Daniels Mom Threatened To Disown Her / Lilian Esoro Allegedly The Cause Of Jude Ighalo And Wife Divorce / Doctors Warn Kim Kardashian To Stop Having Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.