Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. (20366 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by uchennamani(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
In as much that I'm totally against the action of this guy, I'm still of the opinion that it's more of two young people falling in love than the abduction. Most of our adolescent girls are very naive and don't think of the consequences of their actions especially when the claim they are in love. The only criminal offence here is forceful conversion to Islam. We see this stupid action of the adolescent girls here and there. That's why I keep encouraging parents to be closer to their adolescents
The position of the law is quite clear on this. If as an adult you want to date a girl, the girl must attain the age of consent. An adult cannot date a minor and have a carnal knowledge of her and hope 'it is a case of two young people failing in love'. You points are not valid at all.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
He should be jailed ASAP. Abokis have penchant for strafing underage girls. You can go and ask Chief Paedophile of Nigeria (CPN), the shameless Yerima

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by jacoik(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
and he said d mother is aware? I think 70 percent of d blame should go to d woman. she expose her daughter to this which her husband said already d day he chased her out of d house to go n look for his daughter . on d other note, Mr yellow is so deceitful for doing a 14yrs this, of which he quite know that d little girl can easily be deceive with little word. I rest my case here
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by flokii: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
uchennamani:
The position of the law is quite clear on this. If as an adult you want to date a girl, the girl must attain the age of consent. An adult cannot date a minor and have a carnal knowledge of her and hope 'it is a case of two young people failing in love'. You points are not valid at all.

grin

you must be a Lawyer

I did Engineering Law in skol so I know some popular terms..

with d way d Lecturers from Law faculty speak too
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Stevez32(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Hopefully justice will take it full course

Your beauty remains my most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by PBundles(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sorry to say the guy has NO DEFENSE, he more or less pleaded guilty to statutory rape and is at the mercy of the court judge. I think this is why they left. In all honesty I dont think she was kidnapped, but they both knew what was up. A case of an older guy not using his brains but following his d.. and that of a adolecent girl probably not being where she should have. Matters were made worse by trying to force the matter and deprive the family of her.

My issue now is the child that will be born, what a hell of a start sad
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by vicstar(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
I can see the end from the beginning undecided notherners covering their ass since 1900 lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
So the court has forgotten the other culprits and the role of the sharia court in this case. So that means The role of the sharia court in this mess is Legal
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by SOPIGO: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
That guy is far more than 18 years.... His father claimed that his son work for Oruru's family for 10 years... Does it mean that he was 8 years before he came to Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Monalisa185(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:
Ok.. d drama continues

Southern belief vs. Northern belief.

will d southerners jail a Northerner in the south?

I dunno... let's wait and see

I don't get the bolded, explicate, if you don't mind... isn't South and North in Nigeria? what difference does it make? he committed a crime, does where he gets his jail term matter? would like you to explicate...
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by bittertruthz: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
drss:

http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/yunusa-remanded-admits-impregnating-ese-oruru/

Yunusa should face justice but i dont fight for a girl that started ffucking at the age of 11+. And i can never support a mother that knows her daughter is ffcuking at the age of 12 and cool with it.

They all lack morals. Yanusa, Ese and both families are guilty and lack morals.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
In as much that I'm totally against the action of this guy, I'm still of the opinion that it's more of two young people falling in love than the abduction. Most of our adolescent girls are very naive and don't think of the consequences of their actions especially when the claim they are in love. The only criminal offence here is forceful conversion to Islam. We see this stupid action of the adolescent girls here and there. That's why I keep encouraging parents to be closer to their adolescents
You have spoken well.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by flokii: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

I don't get the bolded, explicate, if you don't mind... isn't South and North in Nigeria? what difference does it make? he committed a crime, does where he gets his jail term matter? would like you to explicate...

lol.. you want to koba me shey

m just trying out my blogging skills ni o... traffic gatz dey you know grin

I think d tribal tension in d country now will hinder d law process kind of.. m not sure
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by kaylivin(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
. So u r saying a 13 year old girl who just passed puberty knows what love is about and can chose a partner ? If the boy was also 13 or 14 I wud agree with u they both were naïve ,, but a man taking advantage of a girl that is still a baby ( her physical body is still growing ) and u r trying to prove elopement .. Then I can't trust a new born baby girl with u .. Before u start proving she was in love ..

3 Likes

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Nbote(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
tubouncen:
In as much as i don't like what d guy did.... I'm still of the opinion that ''he that is without a deadly sin should be casting stones not hypocrites''... My opinion

So in otherwords, because all have sinned d courts should pack up and go home abi? There's a huge difference between sinner and a law breaker. Stop sitting on the fence or beta still kip ur opinion to urself because Yunusa clearly broke some laws and should b tried as such. I really don't understand d logic behind sympathizing with him in any way whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Where is carinmom who turned the truth upside down to protect Yunusa out of religious sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Monalisa185(f): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:

lol.. you want to koba me shey

m just trying out my blogging skills ni o... traffic gatz dey you know grin

I think d tribal tension in d country now will hinder d law process kind of.. m not sure

you this Michael, always carrying tribal issues on your head like sey you dey sell gala, tomorrow you'll be the first to scream ONE NIGERIA abi? oga blogging skills, next time be sure tonguetongue
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
How can a 13 yr old gal be in love with an adult and you support it.

I blame Lord Lugard

3 Likes

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by otokx(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Speechless
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by neocortex: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:

I knew some paedophile defenders will soon descend on this thread.
SMH.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
The truth is that, hausa na hausa. How on earth will i date a minor? Cant eat unripe fruit. No wonder hausa are good in eatin unripe fruits.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by 123papas(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
your case is parochial
Dakad:
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Pholuso: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yunusa matter should be brought to book.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by kaylivin(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
bittertruthz:

Yunusa should face justice but i dont fight for a girl that started ffucking at the age of 11+. And i can never support a mother that knows her daughter is ffcuking at the age of 12 and cool with it.

They all lack morals. Yanusa, Ese and both families are guilty and lack morals.
. Why r u just trying to point an acusing finger on eses family ... Now I wud like u to google christians abducting muslims the result will turn around to muslims abducting christian children all over their world even in the uk ... This is an islamic agenda ,, its been happen for a very long time ,, the number of such case in nigeria alone is countless .. Stop saying trash about eses family , this bastards r just trying to justify. Their evil act . Don't assist them in achiveing their aim ...

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by dyn1800: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
can you read this?
http://silverbirdtv.com/news/2168-police-uncovers-baby-factory-enugu
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/nine-pregnant-girls-rescued-from-baby-factory-in-enugu/

before you OPEN YOUR MOUTH CONVENIENTLY to attack Other people's faith.

I'm sure they're muslim too

SylarsMcQuins:
Islamic E-Warriors come support ur role model.... Its goin down
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by flokii: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

you this Michael, always carrying tribal issues on your head like sey you dey sell gala, tomorrow you'll be the first to scream ONE NIGERIA abi? oga blogging skills, next time be sure tonguetongue

Ok!... ur grievances duly noted

buh learn to take things easy... not everything is worth taking personal

cheers
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by bittertruthz: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
kaylivin:
. Why r u just trying to point an acusing finger on eses family ... Now I wud like u to google christians abducting muslims the result will turn around to muslims abducting christian children all over their world even in the uk ... This is an islamic agenda ,, its been happen for a very long time ,, the number of such case in nigeria alone is countless .. Stop saying trash about eses family , this bastards r just trying to justify. Their evil act . Don't assist them in achiveing their aim ...

Im a traditional man. If you catch small pikin ffucking, what we do is to grind pepper put for their yansh.
THE MOTHER WAS AWARE OF THE ROMANCE, SHE KEPT QUIET WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

if i am the chief of community, i will fine ESE mother white goat for giving the daughter licence to ffuck at the age of 12. They all lack morals.
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by tubouncen(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nbote:

So in otherwords, because all have sinned d courts should pack up and go home abi? There's a huge difference between sinner and a law breaker. Stop sitting on the fence or beta still kip ur opinion to urself because Yunusa clearly broke some laws and should b tried as such. I really don't understand d logic behind sympathizing with him in any way whatsoever.

Bro don't get me wrong ooo... I ain't referring to lawyers and judges... I'm referring to nairalander/commenters and i'm not sympathizing with him
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by Monalisa185(f): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
flokii:

Ok!... ur grievances duly noted

buh learn to take things easy... not everything is worth taking personal

cheers
and you were the one who ended up taking it personal, even with the tongue stuck out via smiley, you still couldn't decipher the sense of humour behind the write-up....I troway cap for you oo
Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by BigIyanga: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dakad:
****. Major criminal thing here is s_ex with a minor .., no consent

1 Like

Re: Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. by flokii: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
and you were the one who ended up taking it personal, even with the tongue stuck out via smiley, you still couldn't decipher the sense of humour behind the write-up....I troway cap for you oo

nah... m not

you know what you did.. d smileys jst there as cover-up

I know you're a smartass.. just let it go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Jailed For Raping Friend’s Daughter, 13 / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested / Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.