Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Mobile Very Slow Load, What Happens? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mobile Very Slow Load, What Happens? (313 Views)

Tecno Camon C9 Charging Very Slow / Brand New Tecno W5 Lite Charging Very Slow / My Infinix Hot Note Is Charging Very Very Slow (a Cry 4 Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mobile Very Slow Load, What Happens? by mobileprice: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2016
It is clear that the battery is one of the elements that manufacturers will have a lot to work in the world of smartphones. However, the truth is sometimes problems do not have much to do with the battery life, but with the burden of it. Do you moving slow load? It could be for several reasons.

1. You must change the Battery

Click Here: http://mobileprice.co/article/my-mobile-very-slow-load-what-happens-480

(1) (Reply)

Apple Launches The Iphone Se In Lagos / Could Samsung Be Planning Two Versions Of The Galaxy Note 7?check It Out Here / Phone Users Get In Here NCC Gives Nigerians A Number To Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.