Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) (23114 Views)

Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) / Why We Abandoned Abuja Stadium – NFF / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Soso990240(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wia is Moses Simon? D Gent power house. I like dat boy,+ Leon Balogun.
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by joxxy01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Siasia far better than Oliseh since 200b.c
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Heineken(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Later them go dey play ball like rabbit.. Them no dey ever reach final.
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kaxmytex:
oliseh....na analysis sure pas nw o
ah tell you, afterall his good at that
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by gurunlocker: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
na our training ground be this? like say Dem plant rice there
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by shamecurls(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ramon92:
Is that supposed to be a football training pitch??

No, Its a cassava farm

1 Like

Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sochimaobim:
So this is Abuja stadium? Supposedly the 'Wembly' stadium of Nigeria. I really cant spot any difference between that grass and the one in the field of my village. How much is it gonna cost to make that grass look standard?? Or is it just the training pitch and not the main field. Just wondering..
OK, not the main pitch, I can see, but still..
which country are you from shocked
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
gurunlocker:
na our training ground be this? like say Dem plant rice there
bros haba grin
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by purplekayc(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sorry not been following,whatever happened to Sunday oliseh?
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Mkcool: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wishing our boys the best luck. We aint got any other option than to win.
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by realnas(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Amuneke biko now that u are an assistant to siasia don't black mail these players into signing u as their manager inorder to have a percentage of their transfer fees biko u r on national assignment nt on a business venture
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by profmallory(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please why are we facing kaduna again, is that not away for us. Except they just field the whole kano pillar team, then it would make sense
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Awon Asiwere #wingless Eagle
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by otokx(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
It is doable.
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
That grass go dey scratch their body o
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Montaque(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sochimaobim:
So this is Abuja stadium? Supposedly the 'Wembly' stadium of Nigeria. I really cant spot any difference between that grass and the one in the field of my village. How much is it gonna cost to make that grass look standard?? Or is it just the training pitch and not the main field. Just wondering..
OK, not the main pitch, I can see, but still..
The grass inside the pitch is better. I know of this as at last year, it was looking like anfield.
Wish my team Goodluck. Win both home and away.

1 Like

Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by femi4: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
nickxtra:
Is he not the same Siasia that could not qualify the Super Eagles against a lower side, Guinea? Any way i wish the team success
Olodo, how is Guinea a lower side?
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by trychris: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Real coach training on the real pitch unlike the E-coach, using youtube, skype and twitter. I hope you don't know what I'm talking about. grin grin grin
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Ramon92: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
shamecurls:

No, Its a cassava farm
I thought as much..
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by viktagorion: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
I just love Siasia.

Good luck!
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Look at the grass, Chai Nigeria which way, I hope the change is also affecting our grass...Please bring back our green grass.
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by dilini(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Emmatdayo:
operation destroy egypt has started ooo

Lol... I laugh in Spanish... which kain operation to destroy Egypt? Even the presence of Sala will frighten our defenders but if they keep their heads up then they can carry the day...

Good luck boys!!!
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by onos217(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Personally,I see the Eagles as team patiently waiting for the cold arms of disaster.
I won't be surprised if this team fall like a pack of cards against the Pharaohs of Egypt,and we eventually fail to quality for AFCON.
The obvious facts are there.No competitive match for the current coach to see who best suits his style of play,and to see which players are ready to do battle.
I just hope we clench victory against the Pharaohs.
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by henryhemon(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
themall:
Egypt has played several international matches. Nigeria has played several international TWITTER handles

LMAO sad angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Are they training to combat BoKo Haram or na just football...?
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by Onyi4live(m): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Ramon92:
Is that supposed to be a football training pitch??
I can only see farmland...
Re: Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) by nickxtra(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
femi4:
Olodo, how is Guinea a lower side?
Big fool, you cant put Egypt and Guinea in the same pedestal in Africa and world football. Grow up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Named Most Valuable Brand In World Football [Top 10] / Ahmed Musa Scores To Rescue Leicester City, As Fans Congratulate Him / Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.