Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Pleasures Of The Flesh; My OAU Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pleasures Of The Flesh; My OAU Story (1322 Views)

OAU Newly Admitted Students Statistics-2016/2017 / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) / Oau Postjamb 2016 scrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleasures Of The Flesh; My OAU Story by KayBillion: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Let us not pretend as if sexual activities do not happen on Obafemi Awolowo University Campus. It happens. In fact, it thrives on a large scale. Anglo-moz car park and motion ground (aka emotion ground) are hot romantic spots that I’ve known since my part 1 days. The mere mention of these two spots elicit a particular meaning on the part of the speaker and hearer. Meanwhile, as I became staler, I began to realize that Anglo-moz car park and motion ground are only two out of the over one thousand and one places that our people patronize to engage in hormonal clash.
Great Ife students are geniuses when it comes to sexcapades. Their creativity and ingenuity is “more than worth its weight in gold”. Every dark alley on campus like departmental toilets, photocopy stands, the new chemical engineering lecture theatre and its surroundings, amphi theatre and its environs and car parks are potential hot spots once the blanket of night seals up the light of day. If you happen to pass by any of these places at night, don’t be afraid or concerned if you happen to hear someone gasping for breath for such person is gasping for the breath of life on cloud 9 not for the arrival of the grim reaper; don’t have a rapid dialogue with your legs if you happen to see one body on four legs.
I was utterly exasperated when I was told of a guy who has had carnal knowledge of about thirteen babes in “the prestigious faculty of Law” alone. I found it very hard to believe until the same guy said it to my hearing that he “does it” about three times every week on this ourogba of igiiwes.I later came to realize that his case is only one out of about hundred that happens on a daily basis. Wetin person no go see for our campus. Hey! I can hear you saying “guyssha” already but don’t be surprised to hear that it is for the ladies as it is for the guys. Not to go farther away from home, it is my pleasure to tell you that there are some ladies in my class that are popularly known in faraway departments like Estate Management and Chemical Engineering not for being intellectually sound but for their coital dexterity and sexual acrobatics. In fact, the mention of some classmates’ names is enough to turn on a lewd man.
Let it not appear as if it’s only students that engage in the act, numerous lecturers also star in the OAU sexual congresses. Like “Pan” the Greek god of sexual desire, the fire of their libido is unquenchable. Is it not even funny that in some departments, students know the kind of ladies some of their lecturers like? I can recollect vividly that about two years ago, some female students were so frustrated and helpless that they had to write an anonymous letter to their departmental head to register their discomfort at the way some lecturers were harassing them with the pendulous sword of Damocles hanging loosely between their two legs. Being senior members of the order, some of these lecturers move their games to cozy abodes in town while those who do not have much time to spare use their offices as “sexture theatres”. “Do you want it hard or soft?”, “Wrapped ones are better”, “Like a pen and its cover”; please don’t ask me for details!
Only God knows the volume of spermatozoa expended on OAU campus on a daily basis. Cases of abortion and unwanted pregnancies are not rampant for the numerous saving graces like postinor that ladies now have at their comfort and disposal; I even heard that the drug is cheaper than a forty leaves notebook or SUB popcorn.However, we’ve seen exceptional cases like that of “Okikimoremi” who are hell bent on coming to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pleasures Of The Flesh; My OAU Story by henrybomb(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Straffers lounge
KayBillion:
Let us not pretend as if sexual activities do not happen on Obafemi Awolowo University Campus. It happens. In fact, it thrives on a large scale. Anglo-moz car park and motion ground (aka emotion ground) are hot romantic spots that I’ve known since my part 1 days. The mere mention of these two spots elicit a particular meaning on the part of the speaker and hearer. Meanwhile, as I became staler, I began to realize that Anglo-moz car park and motion ground are only two out of the over one thousand and one places that our people patronize to engage in hormonal clash.
Great Ife students are geniuses when it comes to sexcapades. Their creativity and ingenuity is “more than worth its weight in gold”. Every dark alley on campus like departmental toilets, photocopy stands, the new chemical engineering lecture theatre and its surroundings, amphi theatre and its environs and car parks are potential hot spots once the blanket of night seals up the light of day. If you happen to pass by any of these places at night, don’t be afraid or concerned if you happen to hear someone gasping for breath for such person is gasping for the breath of life on cloud 9 not for the arrival of the grim reaper; don’t have a rapid dialogue with your legs if you happen to see one body on four legs.
I was utterly exasperated when I was told of a guy who has had carnal knowledge of about thirteen babes in “the prestigious faculty of Law” alone. I found it very hard to believe until the same guy said it to my hearing that he “does it” about three times every week on this ourogba of igiiwes.I later came to realize that his case is only one out of about hundred that happens on a daily basis. Wetin person no go see for our campus. Hey! I can hear you saying “guyssha” already but don’t be surprised to hear that it is for the ladies as it is for the guys. Not to go farther away from home, it is my pleasure to tell you that there are some ladies in my class that are popularly known in faraway departments like Estate Management and Chemical Engineering not for being intellectually sound but for their coital dexterity and sexual acrobatics. In fact, the mention of some classmates’ names is enough to turn on a lewd man.
Let it not appear as if it’s only students that engage in the act, numerous lecturers also star in the OAU sexual congresses. Like “Pan” the Greek god of sexual desire, the fire of their libido is unquenchable. Is it not even funny that in some departments, students know the kind of ladies some of their lecturers like? I can recollect vividly that about two years ago, some female students were so frustrated and helpless that they had to write an anonymous letter to their departmental head to register their discomfort at the way some lecturers were harassing them with the pendulous sword of Damocles hanging loosely between their two legs. Being senior members of the order, some of these lecturers move their games to cozy abodes in town while those who do not have much time to spare use their offices as “sexture theatres”. “Do you want it hard or soft?”, “Wrapped ones are better”, “Like a pen and its cover”; please don’t ask me for details!
Only God knows the volume of spermatozoa expended on OAU campus on a daily basis. Cases of abortion and unwanted pregnancies are not rampant for the numerous saving graces like postinor that ladies now have at their comfort and disposal; I even heard that the drug is cheaper than a forty leaves notebook or SUB popcorn.However, we’ve seen exceptional cases like that of “Okikimoremi” who are hell bent on coming to the world.
Re: Pleasures Of The Flesh; My OAU Story by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
"Freaks come out at night" in ogbafemi...spider all D way wink

(1) (Reply)

Teach Yourself An IT Skill Today. Don't Depend On Your Certificate Alone! / Igbinedion University JAMB Cut Off Mark For Admission 2017/2018 / How To Know A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.