Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Need Writer For 5 Web Stories - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need Writer For 5 Web Stories (1695 Views)

SEO Writer For Nursing Articles Needed / I Urgently Need A Content Writer For Hire! / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Writer For 5 Web Stories by Ladygunner(f): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2017
PeaceCrystalHouse@gmail.com
Re: Need Writer For 5 Web Stories by Kayceenaz(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2017
shaiguy:
It's pretty simple, I need a writer who is witty, understands Nigerians and who can write 5 short stories around an extremely boring topic. There might be more.

Story will be around you main individuals who work in a company and how they relate with customers and save the day in funny ways.

Just shoot me your email or phone number and I will follow up with you.

Kaycee Naze, also known as Rational Pen, is a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need his writing services on that subject? You can reach him ASAP either via Kayceenaz@yahoo.com or call +2348068691376. Be rest assured of your appearance in the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing.

Kaycee Naze, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...
Re: Need Writer For 5 Web Stories by ClassCaptain(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
shaiguy:
It's pretty simple, I need a writer who is witty, understands Nigerians and who can write 5 short stories around an extremely boring topic. There might be more.

Story will be around you main individuals who work in a company and how they relate with customers and save the day in funny ways.

idsam600@gmail.com
Re: Need Writer For 5 Web Stories by Ageakatugba: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ageakatugba@gmail.com.... 08139475037.. Am The Man You Need.
Re: Need Writer For 5 Web Stories by Kayceenaz(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2017
shaiguy:

Kaycee Naze, also known as Rational Pen, is a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page (here are some of them--
https://aitnewsng.com/2017/04/13/suicide-the-escape-route-of-emotional-problems/

https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need his writing services on that subject? You can reach him ASAP either via Kayceenaz@yahoo.com or call +2348068691376. Be rest assured of your appearance in the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing.

Kaycee Naze, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...

Kaycee Naze
(Rational Pen)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moms, Keep Your Kids Reading All Summer And Win A Prize! / I Need An Editor / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.