Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,666 members, 7,847,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity (1380 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by turboG: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thousands of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting to Christianity After Witnessing ISIS Horror, Ministry Reveals: ‘They’re Just Sick of Islam’

More and more Kurdish Muslims living in Iraq are turning to Christ after witnessing the brutality of extremist groups like ISIS, who carry out horrific acts in the name of Allah, Christian aid workers have revealed.

A ministry leader in the Kurdish Region of Iraq told the Christian Aid Mission that his organization can barely keep up with the desire of refugees to learn about Christ and the Bible, which has grown increasingly strong since ISIS overtook many parts of the region.

“They’re just sick of Islam,” he said. “People are very hungry to know about Christ, especially when they hear about miracles, healing, mercy and love.”

Read More: http://www.divdel.com/blogs/2016/03/thousands-of-muslims-in-northern-iraq-converting-to-christianity-after-witnessing-isis-horror-ministry-reveals-theyre-just-sick-of-islam/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by aiyk02(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
thanks to God

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
turboG:
The ministry director emphasized that the Word of God has the power to change lives with no embellishment. He recalled another instance, where administrators at a sharia (Islamic law) college requested 21 Bibles for a comparative religion class so they could equip Muslims with enough criticisms of the Bible to proselytize Christians.

“In a couple months, after they took that class going through the Bible, five of the students got saved,” the ministry leader said. “They called me and said, ‘Hey, we’re done with Islam.'”

Upset by the conversions, the teacher alerted the authorities, who in turn summoned the ministry director. After being asked if he had tried to convert students, the ministry director explained that he didn’t even know them, and had simply provided Bibles because the school had requested them.

The officer confirmed this with the teacher and asked the students why they had converted.

“One said, ‘The Bible is strong, powerful; it changed our lives,'” the leader said. “Then the policeman said, ‘Okay, then go, there is no case here; I can’t do anything.’ So he dismissed the guy and asked me, ‘Is it true that the Bible has the power to change lives?’ I said, ‘Yes, of course. It’s been changing lives everywhere.’ He asked, ‘Can I have a copy?'”

To learn more about Christian Aid Mission or help indigenous missionaries meet needs,
So true. Dwell on the Word of God-The Bible and you'll encounter the Light of God, you'll turn away from darkness and embrace Jesus Christ the Saviour of mankind.
He is the Way and any other way leads to hell embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by aalangel(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Glory to God!!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by osesology(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lilimax:
So true. Dwell on the Word of God-The Bible and you'll encounter the Light of God, you'll turn away from darkness and embrace Jesus Christ the Saviour of mankind.
He is the Way and any other way leads to hell embarassed
Well said, but I dont think his holiness (the pope) will agree with you on that last sentence. His recent utterances is really making christians all over the world to become even more confused.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by IndianBwoy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
They should convert to Yazidism or Zoroastrianism. The faith of their forefathers.

Christianity is just madness. As we see on Nairaland everyday.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
osesology:

Well said, but I dont think his holiness (the pope) will agree with you on that last sentence. His recent utterances is really making christians all over the world to become even more confused.
Abeg, I have no business with the pope.
Salvation is a personal thing and I am running my race likewise the Pope to meet my Redeemer on the last day.
The Holy Bible being our Manual; we must conform to the rules of the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
IndianBwoy:
They should convert to Yazidism or Zoroastrianism. The faith of their forefathers.

Ssshhhh! @ highlighted embarassed
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by jaymejate: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Lalasticlala, u de see this guy so?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Koleman(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
From fry pan to fire. Converting to christianity is never the answer, rather knowing Jesus is. Christianity is only a name, a title but knowing Jesus gives you an identity and ur fruits are clear for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by facheux: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Both George Bush & Tony Blair said they were inspired / told to invade Irak, by Jesus. Christians tell me Jesus is thier God.

How many dead from this Jesus inspired war 5000000 - 1000000? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-317805.html http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-467175/Tony-Blair-talked-God-Iraq.html

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Richirich713: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
facheux:
Both George Bush & Tony Blair said they were inspired / told to invade Irak, by Jesus. Christians tell me Jesus is thier God.

How many dead from this Jesus inspired war 5000000 - 1000000? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-317805.html http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-467175/Tony-Blair-talked-God-Iraq.html

Yeah they lied
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Zillionglobal(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
The word of God is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path always.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by facheux: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pretty sad hundreds of thousands died in Irak cos Jesus told blair n bush to kill iraki women n children

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Id advice you to carefully pick what you believe here. Especially the religion section, check their sources, never anything official, just christian blogs and independent bloggers.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2016
facheux:
Pretty sad hundreds of thousands died in Irak cos Jesus told blair n bush to kill iraki women n children

Setting aside the fact that this is one of the usual concocted lies by desperate christians.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Annunaki(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2016
facheux:

I can see that you are upset by this wonderful news grin tongue tartar9 should not see this thread else it might worsen his case of depression as well. cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Annunaki(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Setting aside the fact that this is one of the usual concocted lies by desperate christians.

Dunce it's only logical that thousands ould renounce islam having been made to go through literal hell in the name of islam. These people have seen the real face of islam, they know it's of the devil and they are renouncing islam.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Dunce it's only logical that thousands ould renounce islam having been made to go through literal hell in the name of islam. These people have seen the real face of islam, they know it's of the devil and they are renouncing islam.

It's only logical you post a reliable source, shi.t face
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by tartar9(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Hallelujahhh... but where did you sourced this story from smiley
I guess they'd also be leaving xtianity anytime they hear that a pastor gives out holy spirit semén.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Annunaki(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

It's only logical you post a reliable source, shi.t face

For all I care you can go and shiit on mohamed's grave, it doesn't change the fact that millions are renouncing your useless and pathetic religion every year.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Annunaki:

For all I care you can go and shiit on mohamed's grave, it doesn't change the fact that millions are renouncing your useless and pathetic religion every year.

lol! proof? lets say this is true. you do know that 90 % percent of christians are basically atheists right? i refuse to believe a human is stuupid enough to fully believ in christianity and thats why the smart ones are dumping surely the greatest lie that has ever been told. zombie worshippers. give me a source you d.umb bast.ard!
Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Annunaki(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lol! proof? lets say this is true. you do know that 90 % percent of christians are basically atheists right? i refuse to believe a human is stuupid enough to fully believ in christianity and thats why the smart ones are dumping surely the greatest lie that has ever been told. zombie worshippers. give me a source you d.umb bast.ard!

Coming from someone who is stupiid enough to believe a paedophile, armed robber, mass murderer, adulterer, sex manic and psychopath is a prophet that's very rich. You especially amongst muslims need to have your mental faculties examined.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims In Northern Iraq Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Coming from someone who is stupiid enough to believe a paedophile, armed robber, mass murderer, adulterer, sex manic and psychopath is a prophet that's very rich. You especially amongst muslims need to have your mental faculties examined.

But then your god too is a pedophile if I'm not mistaken is he not. And a war criminal, and a rap.ist and a sex maniac. Ooh, and he's black. Only way he can knock Mary up and not pay child support.

(1) (Reply)

Jake, Former Bethelite,Elder And 5th Generation JW Shares why he resigned n left / A 1500years Bible Found In Turkey That Predicted The Coming Of Muhammad / Praising God In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.