Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please, Is Anything Wrong With This Arcitectural Plan? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, Is Anything Wrong With This Arcitectural Plan? (747 Views)

Architects: What Is Wrong With This Preliminary Draft / What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? / Please What Is Wrong With The Lagos City Mall Onikan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is Anything Wrong With This Arcitectural Plan? by C505: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
My colleague said it's a garbage plan and I don't want to believe him even though he might be true. So I decided to bring it here to ask for a Lil help if my architect needs to re draw the plan or make some adjustments
It's a 4 bedroom duplex which was supposed to be on a plot but I decided to do it on a 45 * 120.
Spyder880, DArchitect, and any other professional in the building, I need your says before I start please.

Re: Please, Is Anything Wrong With This Arcitectural Plan? by Emmatdayo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Please, Is Anything Wrong With This Arcitectural Plan? by stanley000: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
so what do you want me to say,commonize a fellow architect's work or downgrade someone's effort? the doctorate degree holding friend of yours should draw you the plan then.

I see 3 errors though but I would rather stand by a colleague,thanks
Re: Please, Is Anything Wrong With This Arcitectural Plan? by C505: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
stanley000:
so what do you want me to say,commonize a fellow architect's work or downgrade someone's effort? the doctorate degree holding friend of yours should draw you the plan then.

I see 3 errors though but I would rather stand by a colleague,thanks
Broseley, I never said u should commonize your fellow colleague. I'm not an architect. I only asked if there was something wrong with the plan so my architect can make his adjustments which he's open to.
When he gave me this plan which was his plan...i never even had a plan in mind, he told me to go through it and he'll make necessary adjustment.
The only thing so far I want him to adjust is carving out a store from the utility room that'll still lead to the kitchen.
Broseley, if you're not going to help me with the 3 mistakes you sighted, it's OK
Re: Please, Is Anything Wrong With This Arcitectural Plan? by C505: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Does this mean this design is OK? I guess the only thing that usually make someone have 10 reasons is when something doesn't seem right.
So by my guess, it's OK even though I'd still love to read what spyder880 and DArchitect have to write

(1) (Reply)

2-bedroom Flat For Rent (250k Yearly) / Affordable And Ligation- Free Plots Of Land For Sale / Luxury 4bedroom Terrace Duplex + Garden + Inverter For Sale @ Ikate Lekki (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.