Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. (72358 Views)

2018/2019 University Admission For Candidates Below 180 / See Hw They Are Calculating Ur Jamb Scores / Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
OkeEsibe:
ewoooo

my sis scored 218

she rote hers on wednesday

so wats d fuss bout

Its mostly people who wrote on the 8th
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
teolagacy:
my cousin who wrote on the 9th came back home excited.....expecting 280 or more saw the shock of his lyf 164.....dude just laughed and said this isn't my score.

so it wasn't just him afterall.

A lot of people are complaining, it was even in the newspaper today, what kind of injustice is this?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by AlienStar: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
U Are Delusional And Clueless. Does It Mean All Of 'em Whiled Away There Time? I Heard U Have A Brain, Use It!
ajlinks008:
y pple complain about dis year jamb, is jamb failing pple or what u pple are saying, because someone will be saying he/she is expecting nothing less than 250,270,260 and they we're given 90,110,130,140,160,155,170,178,190,198 as if there are d one setting questions although questions might the same but options are not d same.
So I don't agree with u guys u got what u deserve.
#pReMiUm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Airnigma(f): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
raayah:

Are you saying that all these people who sound confident in what they wrote are lying??

Look, its because it hasn't happened to you that's why you are running mouth like this.

These scores are not real..
Don't mind people like him...u only know where it hurts if u are the one wearing the shoe.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by psalmbuk: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Onlyone3:
Same here... After all my sleepless nights and burnt candles I got 177. The questions were damn cheap, I even finished with 30mins remaining. Just yesterday's evening I received one of the shocker of my life...177!! Since then am not my self. Guys this is totally unfair from jamb, why re they playing with our future? I hope and pray that the errors will be rectified and our correct score will be sent to us
sorry, U̶̲̥̅̊ will graduate from University of Jamb 1 day.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Airnigma:
Don't mind people like him...u only know where it hurts if u are the one wearing the shoe.

Mehn, I hope that jamb rectify this. My family has even refused to tell my sibling the result because they don't want to destroy their feelings . They were soo confident in their jamb.

I hope jamb rectifies this nonsense of a result
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by classiqman(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
demo4ril97:
Super Mods, pls help us put this to Front Page some of my centre colleague also got 177-178. I'm applying for NDA and the registration closes on the 15th of this month which is nextweek tuesday pls let them verify march 8 results pls.

Cut-Cee: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obianoscopy, Introvert and colleagues help us so we can know our fate!.
same here fam! applied for NDA too... had sleepless nights only for jamb to gimme 176. totally unfair.
#march9
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by slimmybaarbie(f): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ajlinks008:
y pple complain about dis year jamb, is jamb failing pple or what u pple are saying, because someone will be saying he/she is expecting nothing less than 250,270,260 and they we're given 90,110,130,140,160,155,170,178,190,198 as if there are d one setting questions although questions might the same but options are not d same.
#pReMiUm

Pls kindly

Sweeeeerrrrrrrrrve!

Rubbish angry
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by mykel25(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
raayah:

They gave ooo, my sibling is very smart. This one does not make sense.
The sibling was very confident after the exam yesterday and sounded very positive on the phone, so I am very shocked at her result.

She must have confidently wrote RUBBISH grin
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by jaytee84: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
nawa for jamb oooo
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by toby2(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
aaronbarry:
Gosh that is a very bad score but I will advice you to go pick up Ijmb form b4 it is too late and secure your admission into 200level in any University of your Choice next year. And pls note IJMB dose not have an official website if u are in Lagos or Ogun state u can get ur form at Ibadan Poly or if u choose u can do it in Lagos private centers but u will still end up at Ibadan Poly for the final exam and more over the private ones are very expensive. If u are interested I can help u out for The polytechnic Ibadan own. Just drop ur Number
08162187727: pls how much does it cost? Pls reply me via whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Janelle07(f): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jamb should please hear us out...wrote my exams yesterday. Only God knows how I read n practised past question just for me to check n I saw 174...my biology questions was 2013 n geography was last year's beside the exams wasn't difficult...God I need a miracle.....IT IS WELL!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Airnigma(f): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
raayah:

Mehn, I hope that jamb rectify this. My family has even refused to tell my sibling the result because they don't want to destroy their feelings . They were soo confident in their jamb.

I hope jamb rectifies this nonsense of a result
I hope they do but this our obodo naija ehn, I tire for it
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by IamChuks(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The raw truth is that Jamb Can Never remark a published and printed out result. Its against the law and code of conduct.
They have even started selling change of course/school form.
.. Jamb can tell universities to lower their cutoff mark to 170 and poly to 150.
But REMARKING- its not possible.
Jamb should go back to paper and pencil.
My junior brother scored over 270 in this jamb.
ADDING MARKS CAN WORK.. MAYBE 30-40.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by jonzingcaesar(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
somtoto:
thank GOD its not only me that noticed it.i wrote like mad,i mean the questions were cheap..i finished and cross checked twice before summiting,to my surprise i got 196..something needs to be done because jamb is playing with someone's life,we, jambites should do something because we are about to spend one year at home if nothing is done
brother same here, so tired
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by vickysmalls: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
my fellow nairalanders...in my own case I wrote on the 8th of march 2016..with all hopes waiting to see my result in good shape when I get home..waited for 3 good days and it wasnt sent to my phone...I decided to check jamb portal and I score a very stupid score..what makes it funny was the geography I did with all my time and concentration which was like doin a revision when I was the questions on jamb cbt and maths I did guess work in...getting the same score 40%..am amazed jamb should plz stop using our result to do fast and furious7...this matter should be rechecked and resolved.....
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
darkenkach:
And got biology 88? My friend, stop the lies and start preparing for next year. Its obvious they need gave you your real score.

Dude it sounds like a lie but it's true, some scored 88, 98 in one subject and score 20,30 in other subjects, jamb must be crazy, the scores itself says it all, the just give results randomly

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
If anybody is hearing my voice, I don't want/need the 40marks JAMB is sharing, I just need my exams properly remarked. I can never accept that I scored 41 and 44 in Use of English and CRS respectively. 73 and 60 in Government and Lit in English is a joke, I scored higher! I want to believe it's just an irregular April fool JAMB played me or the deafening silence of Dibu Ojerinde on this issue will surely render him utterly hopeless!

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by joey150(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
complain no more for dibu lives on ma street.
I shall have a word with him..but they cant dash all of you marks. The universities would reduce their cutoff marks if indeed dere is a generally poor result
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Everybody is saying jamb gave them bad scores. Keep decieving urselves. Thats what you scored plain nd simple. People have been failing jamb since time imemorial or you think its play when people say they wrote Jamb 6 times? Talkless of a generation that spends half of its time on the phone.....

If you failed u should re seat cos while you complain, several people passed will seek admission this year like it always happens.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
gcode123:
Everybody is saying jamb gave them bad scores. Keep decieving urselves. Thats what you scored plain nd simple. People have been failing jamb since time imemorial or you think its play when people say they wrote Jamb 6 times? Talkless of a generation that spends half of its time on the phone.....

If you failed u should re seat cos while you complain, several people passed will seek admission this year like it always happens.
You're bereft of common sense.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fourmatic:
You're bereft of common sense.

I aced jamb! Once! You should stop complaining cos this complaints happen every year.... Everybody always dances outside jamb halls. Why do u think people say jamb jammed them.... I wont reply ur insults. U could write ur grammer to Jamb maybe they would be convinced of your prowess intellectually young lad....
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by melison29(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
My brothers and sisters na wetin I see oo, I wrote on the 9th and on to my greatest surprise I got 176
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
What irks me most is someone with a cerebral anomaly coming here to say we got what we deserved!

WTF? How can all of us here complaining about JAMB have possibly gotten what we deserved? Are we all dull like the guy I quoted?
Thousands of people scored between 170-178 on 8th alone, many more scored abysmally on 9th and someone has the guts to say trash here after all the convincing testimonies against JAMB?

Make everybody just respect emself for this forum o..

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by ify2016: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Our last born scored 186 on the same 8th. Jamb should do something for them please.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
gcode123:

I aced jamb! Once! You should stop complaining cos this complaints happen every year.... Everybody always dances outside jamb halls. Why do u think people say jamb jammed them.... I wont reply ur insults. U could write ur grammer to Jamb maybe they would be convinced of your prowess intellectually young lad....

Did you write on March 8th, 2016?

You can clearly notice a common trend in this thread of people who wrote a certain date. Please carry your attitude somewhere else, this is a serious issue and should not be joked with.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
gcode123:

Can you tell me which year students scored abysmally with CBT?

Guy park one side abeg, the complaints no be for you so don't come here and try to suppress our voice with your phantom success story or I'll make sure I match you in anyway possible.

Respect yourself!

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

Did you write on March 8th, 2016?

Leave that guy, people that it doesn't concern have viewed and left but he wants to show off and make us look silly.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by ibolomo(m): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2016
ajlinks008:
#pReMiUm
That is not true. I solved 2013 biology questions the night before I wrote my exam. about 40 of the 50 questions were word for word to the questions I answered. Jamb then sent me a result saying i got 44 over 100 in biology.all other subjects were okay though, as I got 209 as my total score. Jamb is a scam
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by rhymaster: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2016
I scored 375 but I am shocked it's not higher! I should be banging in not less than perfect marks!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities / List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.