Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. (72360 Views)

2018/2019 University Admission For Candidates Below 180 / See Hw They Are Calculating Ur Jamb Scores / Jamb At It Again. 7th, 8th And 9th Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Olakunle007(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Fourmatic: 12:15am On Mar 11, 2016
ibolomo:

That is not true. I solved 2013 biology questions the night before I wrote my exam. about 40 of the 50 questions were word for word to the questions I answered. Jamb then sent me a result saying i got 44 over 100 in biology.all other subjects were okay though, as I got 209 as my total score. Jamb is a scam
Exactly what happened to me, I studied with Wisdom Online Pass at Once JAMB approved textbook/past questions, as a matter of fact I bought that book at JAMB headquarters in Bwari.

My English language questions, precisely, Comprehensions and Register were from 2003 past questions. The Moralist, Economist and Religious ideas on alcohol and smoking with Man, Animals and Nature.
I took my time to answer the questions correctly, feeling very lucky to have solved them 2 days before my exam on Wednesday only for JAMB to score me 41. But someone here is telling me that I should stop complaining without him giving me reasons not to complain.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2016
salawustyles:
i wrote on d 9th nd got 188 all my effort coupled with my going to predegree just imagine

Wc school's predegree program?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by chiayo101(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2016
same with me tho... Asin i burnt ma candle since december last year everynite... I was expectin nothin less than 260 buh dey sent 220 and i wrote ma exam on the 9th... Jamb abeg#TurnMyWaterIntoWine#ChangeMyScores
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by dharay99: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2016
DesmondMr:
Jamb cbt Result Low score Upgrading is still on. Contact Mr Desmond, Jamb Official
for Assistance now to Upgrade your low jamb score now.
G0AT.

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Baroque(f): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

Did you write on March 8th, 2016?

You can clearly notice a common trend in this thread of people who wrote a certain date. Please carry your attitude somewhere else, this is a serious issue and should not be joked with.

woww

sweet girl..

What was your jamb score?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Teedeechian(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2016
After alll my sleepless night, fasting, jamb decided to discourage me by giving me 196.30 & 38 in Economic and Geography respectively,with the way I sabi Geography reach + thanks to their cheap geography questions sef...... I believe there is an error somewhere, jamb pls don't toil with my future.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by NLjona(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Me I. Wrote on the 8th o and I got 220. Don't know. What you guys are talking about... BUt wait o.. D guy that sat nxt to me got 178..

#HandWorkOfGod
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by raayah(f): 1:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Baroque:

woww

sweet girl..

What was your jamb score?

Didn't write jamb
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Fourmatic:
Can you tell me which year students scored abysmally with CBT?

Guy park one side abeg, the complaints no be for you so don't come here and try to suppress our voice with your phantom success story or I'll make sure I match you in anyway possible.

Respect yourself!

Lol. Phantom story?

Good luck mahn.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Suzie0(f): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2016
angry shocked
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by rosalieene(f): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Onlyone3:
Our Voice needs to be heard. Lalasticlala please push this thread to front page.
lol na for Nairaland Jamb office dey?

2 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Elxandre(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2016
petux:
jamb must remark o .....despite all night reading i was xpecting 280 upward to m amazement, i saw 220 am really depressed.
Were you not the same guy that said scoring 220 was a miracle as a result of the challenges you faced that day?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 11, 2016
somtoto:
thank GOD its not only me that noticed it.i wrote like mad,i mean the questions were cheap..i finished and cross checked twice before summiting,to my surprise i got 196..something needs to be done because jamb is playing with someone's life,we, jambites should do something because we are about to spend one year at home if nothing is done

I swear! U must be an art student or u dont know wah u solved as a sci. Student to cross-check twice!

Meanwhile made use of 4 extra sheets for ma math and physics and suprisingly got the shock of ma life wen i gah the lowest in both subjects and physics happens to be ma aspiring course!

its disheartening!
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Elxandre(m): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2016
LazVegaz:

I swear! U must be an art student or u dont know wah u solved as a sci. Student to cross-check twice!

Meanwhile made use of 4 extra sheets for ma math and physics and suprisingly got the shock of ma life wen i gah the lowest in both subjects and physics happens to be ma aspiring course!

its disheartening!
Seriously, wtf were you solving with four extra sheets? grin
Abi you made your own textbooks inside the hall?

Hope you crossed 200 sha smiley
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Lessonteacher(f): 2:00am On Mar 11, 2016
Johnny19:

Errors kor Errorer ni ogbeni take it or leave it dah is ur score or u think it is by finishing 30 mins b4 tym dat will make u score 500....SMH so sorry for u
sorry to say diz bt u re stupid fr telling him/her dat. Who told u dat d time we finished matters, u re saying diz cos u dnt no d pain pple re going through. Even wen u re very sure of wat u did, dey still gave u low mark. I wnt vouch fr my econs bt eng, maths nd phy i espected nothing less dan 80 frm dem, so if u no u re nt affected, dnt come here nd talk rubbish.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Elxandre(m): 2:00am On Mar 11, 2016
gcode123:

Lol. Phantom story?

Good luck mahn.
You are ridiculous.

Has there ever been an uproar about poor scores like this?

Why do you Nigerians always act this way?
Testifying to situations you have no first hand knowledge about.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by amtaken(f): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2016
"She scored".

agarawu23:
they gave" abi she "score"
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by tosyne2much(m): 2:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The raw truth is that Jamb Can Never remark a published and printed out result. Its against the law and code of conduct.
They have even started selling change of course/school form.
.. Jamb can tell universities to lower their cutoff mark to 170 and poly to 150.
But REMARKING- its not possible.
Jamb should go back to paper and pencil.
My junior brother scored over 270 in this jamb.
You are so on point... The last thing JAMB will ever do is remark a published result... Even if the mistake is truly from them, they will never admit it but will blame it on the students saying they were impatient in hurriedly ticking answers without thorough reading . Smh

1 Like

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by tosyne2much(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2016
olassy239:
I gained admission into fed poly Ado to study mech engineering with my worst jamb score ever(162).after writting the exam four times, i know within me that i can never scored as that low in jamb.but i accepted it as my fate and having it at the back of my heart that i wil never sit for jamb again,i studied harder for putme.fortunately i emerge as the higest putme score of my department and i was admitted from the merit list even with the lowest jamb score.scoring 181 or 160 does not mean u dont av the chance too be admitted into your favourite university or polytechnic,you just have to belive in urself that you get what it takes to prove to the institution that you are better than what they see on your jamb slip.be focus,study harder for the putme and above all, trust in God and belive in yourself.
Also a student of the same institution.. Were you admitted this year?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by Gboliwe: 2:46am On Mar 11, 2016
DrayZee:
Check out this piece from Jamb website. Goes to show that illiterates are at the helm of affairs there.

JAMB 2016 UTME CBT Results for 8th March Release. This is to inform members of the public that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has release the result of candidates who participated in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination ( UTME) exam on 8th March.

Jambcbt.com.ng gathered that the result of candidates who participate in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination ( UTME) on 8th March have been sent to them via phone number.

If you are yet to received your results panic not because it could be delayed due to network issues.

Candidates can also check for their results online hours after the exams to see if it has been uploaded.

How do I get to see where this is posted on the site? A link address will do please.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by josites(m): 2:48am On Mar 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
it's not jamb that gave you bad results, it's nairaland, facebook, twitter, nollywood tv and lastly your teenage bf/gf. Sec sch students now see d library as a police cell.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by thesis(m): 3:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Deejavu1:
This is totally unacceptable how can me and 6 of my friends have the same result.
All we ask for is for the result to be rectified.
#RemarkJamb2016.

Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi

You should ask for the results to be verified not rectified because your opinion might just be subjective. .
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by bamite(m): 3:37am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

Yup, really bad. When I did my jamb, I got over 290. So I'm expecting my sibling to get in that range because they're even better than me academically. Is there someone we can call?
Lies come easy to you, isn't it?
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by samuelgambo(m): 3:39am On Mar 11, 2016
why is it only those that score below 200 are making noise, complaining and blaming jamb, while those that score above are praising God for jamb good effort. oboy better go and read more harder or else if you repeat the same thing you will get the same result next time,
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by dassyslimmy(m): 4:01am On Mar 11, 2016
something needs to b done cos my intelligent sister also score 196 instead of 260+, y is jamb fucking up na.
Re: Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. by hikmojj(m): 5:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Nlanders, till now my wife haven't seen her result. She wrote on the 4th of may o. she wan cry kill me o, pls help!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities / List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.